Damn it!
Kensi 小心
Kensi, watch it.
他们是刚丢了烟雾弹吗
They just threw a smoke bomb?
Eric 你还监视到他们吗 我们没跟上
Eric, you got eyes on the van? We lost it.
等等 有点信♥号♥♥延误
Hold on a second, there's some kind of signal delay.
你好
Hello.
好的
Yeah, okay.
不 你敢
Oh, no, you didn't.
Kens 有枪
Kens, gun!
Beale 快说
Go, Beale, talk to me!
我仍监视着那小货车
All right, I got eyes on the van.
它在前面一个街区
It's moving toward you, one block over.
- Callen及Sam在哪 - 他们快到了
- Where are Callen and Sam? - Almost there.
是那种他们真的快到了
Get... Is that a real almost there,
还是 洛杉矶风格的
like a minute away, or like an L.A. Almost there,
“15分钟后才到”
like 15 minutes away?
你叫我们
You called?
你总算登场了
It's about time you showed up.
- 小货车在北面一个街区前 - 收到
Van is one block north. - On it.
Rogers 你在后座没问题吧
Rogers, you doing okay back there?
我没事
I'm cool.
你用不着向我秀一手的
You don't have to do this to impress me.
哗
Whoa.
Kens
Kens.
我们见到小货车了
We got eyes on the van.
死了
No.
Eric 我们需要救护车
Eric, we need an ambulance.
- Kens 你没事吧 - 不不 我们都好
- Kens, you good? - Yeah, yeah, we're good!
发生什么事了
Oh, what happened?
相当然 你一切都好
Well, of course, you're fine.
你是谁 我在哪
Who's there? Where am I?
等一下
Wait a minute.
大伙
Guys?
怎么了
What?
你们肯定不敢置信
You're never gonna believe this.
沙特人竟然连开都没开
The Saudis never even opened it.
因为他们目标从来不是这个箱子
That's because it was never about what was in the box.
他们原意是要说服美国
It was about convincing Americans
伊朗有间谍在政♥府♥里
that Iran had a spy in the government.
好让我们站在沙特阿♥拉♥伯一边
To make sure we stayed on Saudi Arabia's side.
嗯 你认为这是沙特的官方行动吗
Hmm. You think this was an official Saudi operation?
我们会查出他们为谁效力
We're gonna find out who they were working for.
其中一个
One of the...
劫匪应该能完全康复
robbers is expected to make a full recovery.
所以 箱子里究竟是什么东西
So, what's in the box?
你想知道吗
Wouldn't you like to know?
我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry that, uh,
我先前没有更坦白
I wasn't more up front with you before.
我们懂
We understand.
你需要保住卧底身份
You had a cover to protect.
你们能不盘根问底我很感激
Which I am grateful that you didn't tear apart.
你还是得好好查一下
Well, you're gonna need it.
很明显你们那边有人漏出情报了
It's very clear there's a leak in your agency.
我猜测这事的规模
And my guess would be that it's a lot bigger
比今天发生的大得多
than what happened today.
而有些人会受到威胁了
Which means heads are gonna roll.
而且NCIS还被卷入其中
And somehow NCIS has been dragged in the middle of it.
- 那好 - 啥
- Yeah, well... - What?
我要说的是
I mean...
我曾经警告过你了
I did try to warn you.
你的确警告过
You did.
- 爱死 - 你好 - 你好
- Love it. - Hey! - Hey!
- 男孩们 - 你们来了
- Boys! - You made it!
上酒吧
What do you think? Soak it in.
- 那鲨鱼真帅 - 对吧 - 对
- That shark is awesome. - Right? - Right?
很衬这里
Really ties the room together.
Eric呢 你俩没事吧
Where is Eric? You two okay?
不 我们发现
Oh. Yeah. We found out, uh,
Rogers原来是《堡垒之夜》的狂粉
Rogers is a real Fortnite freak,
所以他们在行动中心大宅特宅了
so they're geeking out up in Ops.
所以你是在告诉我
So you're telling me right now Rogers is playing video games
Rogers在用纳税人付钱的政♥府♥财产
on government property,
来打游戏
on the taxpayers' dime?
严格上来说 不是
Mm, technically, no,
因为已经是下班时间
because it was after hours
而且他在自己车子拿出主机
and he grabbed his own console from his car.
- 套路 - 那么
- Of course he did. - All right, so,
要喝什么
what are we drinking?
我想先来几杯啤酒吧
I think we should start with some beers.
好吧 够冻吗
Yeah, are they cold?
老天 我希望够冻 那冰柜是从免费分类广♥告♥网买♥♥的
God, I hope so. I bought that fridge on Craigslist.
够冻吗 够冻吗
"Are they cold?" Are they cold?
你一瓶 你一瓶
One for you. For you.
嗯 他们够冻
Yeah, they're cold.
很好
Nice.
- 大家干杯 - 干杯 - 干杯
- Cheers, y'all. - Cheers! - Cheers.
恭喜你们
Congrats, guys.
做得好
Well done.
- 那么 Deeks 店子名是什么 - 很好喝
- So, Deeks, what are you calling the place? - It's good.
问得好 问得好
Uh, glad you asked. So glad you asked.
我们进行了很多次讨论
Been doing a lot of workshopping.
目前为止我得出结论是
And so far I've come up with...
“通风孔”
the Blowhole.
- 哇 - 好吧
- Wow. - Yeah.
- 呀 - 哇
- Yikes. - Wow.
- 目前还未定案 - 是吗
- It's a work in progress. - Is it?
我觉得很不错的名
I thought that was pretty great.
- 通风孔 - 通风孔
- Blowhole. - Blowhole.
快来通风孔酒吧
Come down to the Blowhole.
《七♥宗♥罪♥ Se7en》名台词
梅鲁山 4565公尺
双关 spook既指鬼又指间谍
著名意式餐厅连锁
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表