我们并没要人身攻击
We're not here to attack her character.
她确实有很多问题
She had a lot of problems.
酗酒 滥用药物
Alcohol, drugs...
听说她的婚姻也不美满
heard her marriage was in trouble.
对不起 这些信息和ISIS沟通内容有关吗
I'm sorry, what does this have to do with these communications?
她说ISIS正在美国境内活动
She claimed ISIS was operating in the United States.
认真的吗
Really?
你觉得是她编的吗
And you thought she made that up?
她很痛苦 愤怒
She was in pain. Angry.
她内心的海军陆战队精神想着战斗
The Marine in her was looking for a fight.
即使是和平时期
Even without a war.
对
Yeah.
我们当这是「捕风捉影」
We call it "punching ghosts."
这都是编的
It was all made up.
你就不想查一查吗
You didn't want to look into it anyway?
我当然想啊
Of course I wanted to look into it.
我想看一下解密文件她就很生气 好像我不信任她似的
When I asked to see the decoded texts, she got angry, like I didn't trust her.
过了一小时 我向她道歉 告诉我们是同一边的
An hour later, I apologized, told her I was on her side.
然后她就把文档发给你了吗
And then she sent the text?
她让我忘了这件事
She told me to forget it.
她出现了失误 其实什么都没有
She made a mistake and there was nothing there.
你相信她吗
You believed her?
我不知道
I didn't know.
所以我自己在电脑查了文档
So I went to the computer to check the text myself.
要是有东西的话 我就把它发给别的破译专家 但是
If there was anything, I was gonna send it to another cryptologist but...
东西没了 丢了
they were missing. Gone.
我不知道 没准是她给删了 我...
I don't know, I think she deleted them. I...
我觉得好难过
It just makes me sick.
我听到她死了时 我祈祷不是因为我的羞辱而使她自杀
When I heard she was dead, I prayed I hadn't shamed her into killing herself.
你知道有什么人会威胁到Ellie吗
Do you know of anybody who would have wanted to hurt Ellie?
Ellie 不 不可能
Ellie, no. No way.
怎么这么问
Why?
不是自杀吗
Was this not a suicide?
现在还是初步调查阶段
We're still in the early phases of the investigation.
ISIS在叙利亚自身难保 我想象不出他们想在这儿干什么
ISIS is having trouble in Syria. I can't imagine they're trying to make inroads here.
伊♥斯♥兰♥国新娘又回到美国了
Well, the ISIS brides are coming back into the U.S.
可能那只是女人在和ISIS联络
but it could be just communication between them.
没什么罪恶的 只是家庭问题
Nothing nefarious, just family stuff.
或者让她们做密探
Or using them as operatives?
无论如何 都得查出来 Eric 还在吗
Either way, we need to find out. Eric, you still online?
我在
I am.
咱们需要国土安♥全♥部♥ FBI 国♥家♥安♥全♥局提供
We need Homeland, FBI and NSA records
美国境内所有已知ISIS行动成员的全部联络信息
on any communication from known ISIS operatives coming into the U.S..
这就办
On it.
还有 Eric 有材料的话都给我们看
And, Eric, if there are any, we need to see the content.
以防她没有疯
Just in case she wasn't crazy.
好的
Copy that.
酗酒 自我治疗 看起来很平常
Drinking, self-medicating... Seems pretty common.
是啊 但是编造情报 就和这些事情落差太大了
Yeah, but making up intelligence is a bigger leap off the reality cliff.
你觉得Baird在撒谎吗
What, you think Baird was lying?
我觉得他没问题
Seemed legit to me.
可能是他会撒谎
Could just be a good liar.
就算她把自己置于险境及因而被杀 也不能解释为什么会被折磨
Even if she got herself into trouble, got herself killed, it doesn't explain why she was tortured.
折磨还是强化审讯
Tortured or enhanced interrogation?
好了 这就会指向军方了
Now, that would point to the military.
那些攻击手段是专业的
This hit was professional.
各位 一等军士Baird有动静了
Guys, SFC Baird is on the move.
确实 他挺沮丧的
You know, he was pretty upset.
没准他想放松一天
Maybe he's decided to take the rest of the day off.
要不就是你们惊动他了
Or you spooked him.
我们跟着他 看他去哪
We'll follow him. See where he goes.
回头见
See you back at the ranch.
Eric 这是Baird的房♥子吗
Eric, is this Baird's house?
呃 对 他和Olivia Baird结婚了 没有孩子
Uh, yeah. He's married to Olivia Baird. No kids.
这个人在部队有没有行为不端的记录
This guy have any disciplinary incidents in the military?
嗯 没有 履历清白 评价很高
Um, no. Clean record. High evaluation marks.
我觉得咱们可以再去找他问问话
I'd love to get another run at this guy.
走着
Let's go for a run.
- 您好 - 您好
- Hello? - Hi.
- NCIS特别探员Callen - 特别探员Sam Hanna
- NCIS Special Agent Callen. - Special Agent Sam Hanna.
噢 您什么事
Oh. What's this about?
我们想和您丈夫谈谈
We actually want to talk to your husband.
没什么要紧的 就是问一问他
Nothing bad. We just need to ask him a few questions
国民警卫队同事的情况
about somebody he worked with at the National Guard.
噢 他不在 去上班了
Oh, well, he's not here. He's at work.
噢 他的车在这儿 我
Oh, his-his truck's here. I...
我看见他走进去了
We watched him walk inside.
抱歉 我刚刚在洗衣服没听见他进来
I'm sorry, I was in the back doing laundry. I must not have heard him.
我们可以进去吗
Do you mind if we come in?
没问题
Sure.
- 后门 - 请等一下
- Back door. - Excuse me.
你们要去哪儿
What are you doing?
Michael Baird
Michael Baird.
我们是Hanna和Callen探员
Agents Hanna and Callen.
你之前和我们的同事聊过
You spoke to one of our colleagues earlier?
没人能活得下来
No one could have survived that.
谢谢
Thank you.
Baird的妻子怎么样
How's Baird's wife doing?
她吓得不轻
She's pretty shell-shocked.
她现在和洛杉矶警局的人在屋里
She's inside with LAPD right now.
也就是说 Baird一进棚屋炸♥弹♥就炸了
So, the bomb went off seconds after Baird entered the shed?
排爆小组说里面有一个预先安装的爆♥炸♥装置
Bomb squad said there was a prewired explosive device already in place.
呃 这是自爆还是被遥控炸的
Huh. Did he detonate it himself, or was it on a remote?
咱们就是要调查这个
That's what we need to find out.
和他妻子聊聊 如果Baird确实杀了Sims上士
Talk to his wife. If Baird did kill Staff Sergeant Sims,
她没准能给咱们提供点有用的东西
she may know something that could help us.
- 明白 - 好的
- Copy that. - Got it.
节哀顺变 Baird夫人
So sorry for your loss, Mrs. Baird.
谢谢
Thank you.
请叫我Olivia
Please, call me Olivia.
Oliva 你知不知道 你的工作棚里为什么会有炸♥药♥呢
Olivia, do you have any idea why there were explosives in your work shed?
我不清楚
No.
我也想不出有谁会去伤害Michael
And I can't think of anyone who would want to harm Michael.
你有线索吗
Do you have leads?
你认为有人杀了你的丈夫
You think somebody killed your husband?
他在我们家被炸死了
He was blown up at our home.
是的 我认为有人杀了他
Yes, I'd say it's pretty cut-and-dry that someone murdered him.
嗯 我 我很抱歉告诉你这些 Olivia
Uh, I-I'm sorry to tell you this, Olivia,
但 嗯 我们还没找到任何证据 证明爆♥炸♥是被远程引爆的
but, um, we haven't found any evidence of a remote detonation.
我 我不知道那是什么意思
I-I don't know what that means.
基本上就是在说
It basically means that,
目前来看 似乎是Michael自己引爆了炸♥弹♥
as of now, it seems that Michael detonated the bomb himself.
我丈夫不是自杀的
My husband didn't kill himself.
- 我明白这很难 - 不 Michael没有自杀
- I understand that this is hard... - No, Michael didn't kill himself.
你必须找到是谁做的
You have to find out who did this.
看起来炸♥弹♥就在这
Looks like the bomb was centered right here.
是 我没有看到任何远程引爆器或者电♥话♥引爆器
Yeah. I don't see any signs of a remote detonator or a cell phone trigger.
嗯 如果不是被别人引爆的
Well, if it wasn't triggered by somebody else,
Baird或许是自己做的炸♥弹♥
Baird may have constructed this whole setup himself.
可能是个陷阱
It could've been a trap.
法医也许会找到引爆线
Forensics might find evidence of a trip wire.
有可能 但如果Baird真的杀了Ellie Sims上士
Maybe. But if Baird did kill Staff Sergeant Ellie Sims,
这可能是他的逃脱计划
this could've been his exit plan.
或者他需要用炸♥弹♥炸掉这里某玩意
Or he needed to destroy something in here with the bomb.
很多可能性
Lot of scenarios.
看看这个
Check this out.
看起来像是炸♥药♥引线的一部分
Looks like a piece of a det cord spool.
没有许可证是买♥♥不到这个的
Can't buy these without a permit.
Baird没有爆破许可证 这事很容易被发现
Baird didn't have an explosives permit. It would've come up.
那我们需要弄清楚他怎么拿到这个的
Then we need to figure out how he got his hands on this.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表