嗯 那你昨天就应该打电♥话♥
Well, then, you should have called yesterday
-预定一张桌子呢 - 你知道吗
- and booked one of them. - You know what?
为什么你不拿着你的预定本
Why don't you take that reservation book and just...
啊 替我妹妹向你道歉
Aah! Okay, sorry about my sister.
她有点疯狂 很抱歉
She's a little crazy. I'm so sorry.
我叫Marty 你叫什么名字
Marty. What's your name?
- Alessandra - Alessandra 哇哦
- Alessandra. - Alessandra, wow.
那是意大利语中公主的意思吗
Is that Italian for "Princess"?
真是个美丽的名字 口音也很棒
That's a beautiful name. And an accent.
你来自哪里 你来自希腊吗
Where you from? You from Greece?
- 意大利 - 波特兰
- Italy? - Portland.
那正是下一个我要猜的
That's what I was gonna guess next
是波特兰 我爱波特兰
is Portland. I love Portland.
树木 美食车 和嬉皮士的聚集地
The land of trees and food trucks and hipsters.
紧身牛仔裤和男人的发髻
Skinny jeans and their man-buns.
听着 这是我的错 而我很抱歉
Listen, this is my fault, and I'm sorry.
我应该打电♥话♥预约的
I should have called ahead and made a reservation,
而我没有
and I didn't.
但今天对我妹妹来说是很重要的一天
But it's a big day for my sister.
她刚刚拿到她的普通教育证书 我们很为他骄傲
Just got her GED. We're very proud of her.
而且 嗯
And, uh...
如果我们能有张桌子
so if there's any way that we could get a table
来庆祝这个伟大的成就
to celebrate this monumental occasion,
那就太棒了
that would be amazing.
当然可以了
Sure.
为了你
For you.
我真为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
看来这孩子还是有两把刷子
Looks like the kid's still got it.
-有两把刷子 行 - 这边走
- Still got it? Okay. - Right this way.
好的 当然 这边走 谢谢你
Yes, of course. Right this way, thank you.
- 你知道好玩的是什么吗 - 是什么
- You know what's so crazy? - What's that?
你长得很像我爸爸
You look just like my dad.
哦 那真是
Oh, that's...
Aguilar可能在任何地方
Aguilar could be anywhere.
他可能在试着远距离狙击
He might be trying to make a long-range shot
大概在这些建筑物中的某一个上面
from one of these buildings.
饭店后面什么都没有
Nothing behind the restaurant.
我也没找到
Me, too.
-我完全没发现 -是的 Whitaker
- I got Nada. - Yeah, Whitaker,
他和两个保镖还有一个女友在一起
he's with, uh, two bodyguards and a girlfriend.
看来他们要在这待一段时间
Looks like they're here for the long haul.
他们刚刚又点了两瓶香槟
They just ordered two more bottles of champagne.
嘿 介意跟我拍张自♥拍♥吗
Hey, would you mind taking a selfie with me?
我刚刚打给我爸 但是他不信我
I just called my dad, and he does not believe me.
不 他不介意拍张照
No, he doesn't mind taking a selfie.
拍吧
Go ahead.
让我们进镜头然后
Yeah, let's definitely get in there and...
这角度不错
That's a good angle.
太 你该加个滤镜什么的
That's-- You should probably put a filter on that.
- 谢谢啦 - 没问题
- Thank you. - Yeah, of course. Thanks.
- 你倒是风韵不减呢 - 别说了好么
- When you got it, you got it. - Stop talking.
大家伙儿 我看见Aguilar了
Guys, I have Aguilar.
他打扮成了一个快递员
He's dressed as a delivery man,
正往饭店后面走呢
he's entering the back of the restaurant.
我还差两条街呢 正赶过去
I'm two blocks out, coming to you.
我还差一条街 走着呢
One block out, moving in.
- 我对付Whitaker - 我对付Aguilar
- I got Whitaker. - And I got Aguilar.
David Whitaker 我是联邦探员
David Whitaker, I'm a federal agent.
你得找地方躲一下
You need to take cover.
好吧 我们走
All right, let's go.
他有枪
Gun!
好吧
All right.
Kensi
Kensi?
- Kensi - 我去追Aguilar
- Kens! - On Aguilar.
Sam
Sam!
你还想拿香槟打我马子...
You gonna hit my lady with a champagne...
- Deeks - 还用瓶子
- Deeks. - ...bottle?
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 我觉得我手破了
Yeah. I think I broke my hand.
我跟着Aguilar呢 餐馆东面的巷子里
I've got Aguilar. Alley, east of the restaurant.
联邦探员 放下枪 Aguilar
Federal agent. Drop your weapon, Aguilar.
放下枪
Drop your weapon.
快点 Aguilar
Come on, Aguilar.
把枪放下
Set the gun down.
Aguilar 有很多办法能解决现在的问题
Aguilar, there's a lot of ways out of this.
不需要有人受伤
Nobody has to get hurt.
放下枪 我们来帮你
Put the gun down. We can help you.
我可不这么想
I don't see it that way, man.
这样的罪行
All this crime,
就在国内 害死了我的儿子
right here at home, it killed my son!
那些我♥干♥掉的罪犯
The criminals I'm after
都是犯罪链条顶端的 无法无天的
are top of the food chain... the ones that are above the law.
你们就不明白吗 是我清除了他们
Don't you get that, man? I'm taking them out.
兄弟 我懂
I understand, brother.
我真懂
I do.
Daniel 你行在黑暗之中
Daniel, right now there's no light.
无力摆脱你心里的
It's hard for you to find a way out of the darkness
黑暗
inside your head.
我真的懂 我也经历过
I know. I've been there.
告诉你
I'm telling you,
你能过得更好的
you can make yourself better.
我们会帮你摆脱黑暗
We can help you escape this darkness, man.
只要你把枪放下 我们就帮你 求你了
Just put the gun down, let us help you. Please.
别
Don't do it.
我了个大....
Damn it!
Nell 叫急救
Nell, paramedic.
没事的没事的 你会好的
We're okay. You're gonna be just fine.
你不会有事的 Daniel 你不会有事的
You got this, Daniel. You got this.
会好的
Everything's gonna be just fine.
压根没感觉是搞定了
This doesn't feel like a win.
受过那么多的训练 经历了那么多的事情
With all the training and experience Aguilar had,
Aguilar就是这么个结局
this was the only endgame.
他没被抓住
He wasn't gonna die in jail.
也没让人好受点
Doesn't make it any easier.
确实
No, it doesn't.
别给自己泄气
Do not beat yourself up.
你当时毫无选择
You didn't have a choice.
他那枪打中的是我边上的墙
His shot hit the wall behind me.
离我只有八英尺远
He was eight inches off.
他可是个游骑兵的精确射手
He was an expert marksman with the Rangers.
他压根没瞄准我
He wasn't aiming for me.
他就想结束这一切
He wanted this over.
这个和你没关系
This had nothing to do with you.
你要的东西拿到了
You got your thing?
是啊
Yeah.
走吧
Get out of here.
这里有我们
We got this.
Casey
Casey...
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
听着 我很抱歉
Listen, I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
- 不是 不是 他没事 - 对不起
- No, no, he's okay! - I'm so sorry.
我 不信 告诉我他没事
I'm... No, tell me he's okay!
他没事 你说啊
He's okay. Tell me!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不要啊
No!
接下来你要去哪 我载你一程
So, where is it you need to go? I'll give you a ride.
好吧 我要去机场
Well, I need to go to LAX.
我要找地方喝一杯
I want to go to a bar.
- 我们今天的所作所 - 听好了 Sam
- What we did today... - Listen, Sam,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表