on a condo in Ala Moana
所以需要钱搬去夏威夷
and needs that money to move to Hawaii.
我愿意和你住在一起
I would love to move in with you.
真的
Really?
当然
Really.
我们该住在哪
Where should we live?
- 要不要养条狗 - Beale
- Should we get a dog? - Beale!
- 香肠 啤酒 出花 - 好的 等等
- Brats, beer. Onward. - Okay, wait.
我们的工作时间太长了 我们应该养一只猫 就是猫
We work long hours. Maybe we should get a cat. A cat!
你怎么还瘸着
You're still limping?
哥们我才是那个肋骨骨折的
Man, I'm the one with the broken back.
你就不能简单打声招呼
Can't you just say hello?
我买♥♥到了最最好吃的塔可饼
We have the best tacos in all the land.
我可不这么觉得
Uh, yeah, no, that's not true.
要我说 肯定是Tito的塔可饼最好吃
If they were the best tacos, they would be Tito's Tacos,
但他不想吃 于是我们从食品车上买♥♥了塔可
but he didn't want them, so we have truck tacos.
没错 Mariscos Jalisco就是在车上做塔可生意的
Yes, Mariscos Jalisco serves tacos off a truck,
不 我的盆友们 那可不是普通的塔可
but no, my friends, these are not just truck tacos,
他们可是烹饪界的明珠
these are little culinary masterpieces.
况且 每个人都应该知道
Besides, babe, everybody knows:
全洛杉矶最棒的塔可饼就是移♥动♥贩售的
the best tacos in L.A. Come off of a truck.
他们选了吃的 我说OK啊 然后就成这样了
They asked to choose the food, I said yeah, and now here we are.
从我们离开办公室开始 他们就一直在叨叨
They haven't stopped talking since we left the office.
你还住在楼上吗
Are you still living upstairs?
我那边已经暴露了 呆不下去了
My place is compromised. I won't go back.
我在寻觅新的住所
I was actually gonna look for a new spot,
但目前的进度
but this rehab schedule's
略微有点慢
been a little rougher than I anticipated.
干嘛
What?
- 这太棒了 - 什么太棒了
- This is perfect. - What is perfect?
你可以住在酒吧楼上
You can live above the bar.
我们在酒吧楼上有间公♥寓♥
We have an apartment above the bar.
- 哦 不 不 不 - 可以可以可以
- Oh, no, no, no, no, no... - Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes...
Callen 这可不是个好主意
Callen, this is not a good idea.
这酒吧楼上的房♥子可不是什么公♥寓♥
That room above the bar is not an apartment.
你瞎说啥呢 那边还有免费安保
What are you talking about? We get free security.
他就像美国的最后一位忍♥者
He's like the last American ninja,
为他和他的盟友们
and he gets a off-the-grid undisclosed location
- 保留一处隐居之地 - 我不知道行不行
for him and all his aliases. - Yeah, I don't know...
- 免费的 - 这非常可行
- It'd be free. - ...why I wouldn't check that out.
哇哦 你在认真考虑住在酒吧楼上
Wow. You'd consider living above the bar?
又不是第一次了
It wouldn't be the first time.
- 我就说这计划超棒 - 有点意思
- This is a great plan. - Interesting.
我听说医生已经发回文件了
Well, I heard your paperwork came back from the doctors
说你可以归队了
and you're cleared to come back to work,
欢迎回家 伙计
so welcome home, partner.
- 谢谢 - 干杯
- Thank you. - Cheers.
敬Callen
To Callen.
- 干杯 - 干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
也敬他的新住所 - 没错
- And to his new apartment. - Yeah.
你们不来一个 你们去哪
You guys don't want a... where you going?
来个虾仁馅的塔可
Want a shrimp taco?
我们有事要做
We got to do something.
要帮忙吗
You want some help with that, or...?
别 别 别 你们去忙你们的
No, no, no, no, no! Well, you go have fun.
我们就呆在这 吃塔可 拜拜
We'll eat the tacos. Bye, boys.
搞定
I got these.
Hidoko女士
Ms. Hidoko?
是我 你们一定是Callen和Sam
Yes. You must be Callen and Sam.
你们要喝点什么
Would you like anything to drink?
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
谢谢你们请我来
Thank you for inviting me here.
Harley对你们评价颇高
Harley spoke so highly of the two of you.
非常感谢你们对她的关照
Thank you for being so kind to her.
她 是一个杰出的探员
Well, she was a superb agent,
本应有光明的前途
and she had a very bright future.
我们对此非常遗憾
I'm very sorry for your loss, Ms. Hidoko.
请叫我Shirley就好
It's Shirley, please.
Shirley 听着 要是我和Sam
Shirley, look, if there's anything
能帮你做些什么 尽管说
that Sam and I can do for you, just ask.
曾经 就是Harley到我家 亲口告诉我
Harley was the one who came to my house
儿子在阿富汗被杀害的事情
to tell me that my son had been killed in Afghanistan.
那天 我失去了儿子
I learned that day
同时也知道自己有一个儿媳
that I lost a son and gained a daughter-in-law.
我们不必说这些
We don't have to talk about this.
Wayne只是想在军队里发展
Wayne never really wanted anything
除此之外 别无他求
except a career in the military.
他和他的祖父关系很好
He was very close to his grandfather.
我读过他的档案
I read his file.
他爷爷在Bert Nishimura上校带领的
His grandfather served with honor in the 442nd
第442步兵团服役 立过功
under Colonel Bert Nishimura.
是的 没错
Yes, he did,
但我说的不是他爷爷
but that wasn't the grandfather I was speaking of.
Wayne和我的父亲走得很近
Wayne was very close to my father.
战争爆发前 我父亲帮忙
Um, before the war, my father helped run
在洛杉矶西部经营一家加油站 在Sawtelle大道
the family gas station in West L.A. On Sawtelle.
生意做得很成功
They did very well.
他们买♥♥了房♥子 汽车
They owned a house, cars.
然后这些全部被夺走了
It was all taken from them.
所有一切
All of it, everything.
他们被抓起来 扔上火车
They were rounded up, put on trains,
随身只带了装有衣物的行李箱
with just a suitcase and the clothes they wore.
被关进了拘禁营
Sent to an internment camp in Wyoming
住在棚屋里
to live in sheds.
非常惨
It's awful.
我父亲非常愤怒
My father was very angry.
周围的人慢慢就改变立场 屈从了
Others at the time, they fell in line, persevered, made due.
而父亲的信念坚定
But my father held onto that anger.
他做了斗争
He fought,
他们试图打服我父亲 但他锲而不舍
they beat him, he fought again.
他差点死在里面
He almost died in that camp.
我父亲恨他们夺走了房♥子
My father hated them for taking away the family house,
生意 以及前程
their business, their future.
他当然有权这么想
Well, he had every right to feel that way.
Wayne爱我的父亲
Wayne loved my father.
当他去世后
When he died,
Wayne跟我说 他要参军
Wayne told me he was going to enlist.
他要在军中一路晋升
He was going to excel in the military,
然后从政
rise up, then politics.
他想确保
He was going to make sure that what happened
在他父亲身上发生的一切
to my father never, ever happened to another person
不会再发生在任何美国人身上
in America again.
你儿子是一名杰出的人
The son you raised was an exceptional human being.
杰出的美国人
An exceptional American.
我明白
I know that.
我也渐渐明白
And I came to learn that Harley loved him
Harley全心全意爱着他
with every ounce of her being.
我们能做点什么
Can we do anything for you?
要不 下次
How about the next time
我们三个找个餐馆见面
the three of us meet at a restaurant,
好好吃一顿
have a dinner with real, actual food?
Shirley Hidoko 一言为定
Shirley Hidoko, you have a deal.
背景音乐 Iron Maiden ---《The Trooper》
洛杉矶罗迪欧大道是是财富名利的代表
纳帕 坐落于美国加州北部 是美国著名的葡萄酒乡
1997年2月28日发生在两名全副武装的银行劫匪与洛杉矶市警♥察♥局之间的枪战
《星球大战》中的重要人物
夏威夷购物中心
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表