Hackers have been warning about these techniques for years.
这么多年来 黑客一直在警告人们这类技术
Ikande went through electronic warfare training.
Ikande接受过电子作战的训练
It wouldn't be a stretch to think
立刻就可以想到
that he could've made this.
他可能一手策划了这件事
And if he did...
如果就是他
We have a highly trained Marine on the loose,
我们有一名受过严格训练的海军陆战队员
willing to kill to cover something up.
正逍遥法外 想通过杀人来隐藏一些秘密
So what would you say the range is on this thing, Eric?
Eric 这个东西信号范围有多大
It's homemade, so it's hard to say.
是自制的 很难评价
Maybe, mile, tops?
也许 最多一英里
Whoever planted it had to be closer than that.
不管是谁放了这个东西 都要处于这个范围内
They had to know when to send her over the edge.
他们需要知道何时操控她的车辆
Well, they could've been following her.
好的 他们也可能一直尾随她
Well, there are limited ways into the canyon,
嗯 只有为数不多的几条路可以进到峡谷里
so it shouldn't be too difficult to find where she entered
找到她从哪一条路来应该不难
and see if anyone was tailing her.
查查有没有人跟着她
Yeah, well, let us know what you find.
嗯好的 有什么发现及时通知我们
We're on our way back.
我们现在回去
Mama, come on. How come you won't want to do
妈 别这样 你为什么不想
a mother son dance for the wedding?
和我在婚礼上跳舞
There's no good songs. If you really look,
没有啥好听的音乐 如果你细心
all the usuals are about romantic love.
你会发现所有的这些都和浪漫的爱情有关
It's inappropriate and creepy.
这不仅不合适而且很诡异
Okay, then we find a deeper cut
好吧 那我们就找更能打动人的音乐
that's appropriate and not creepy.
这样就合适而且不诡异
How about "Mother," By Danzig?
Danzig的这首 Mother 怎么样
I'm joking. It's a joke. How about "Forever Young"?
我开玩笑的Forever Young怎么样
It's about nuclear war.
这可是有关核战争的
No, the other "Forever Young."
不 是另一首
You hate Rod Stewart.
你不喜欢Rod Stewart
Forever Young The other other other "Forever Young" By Bob Dylan.
不不不 是鲍勃迪伦的
Meh.
噫
Meh? Really?
噫 你认真的
Okay, now I know you're just being difficult,
好吧 我现在知道你真的是很难搞了
Bob Dylan because you love Bob Dylan.
因为你喜欢
I did love Bob Dylan, before he decided
我确实喜欢过Bob Dylan 但那也是在
he was too good for the Nobel Prize.
他觉得诺贝尔奖配不上自己之前的事了
You know who's too good for the Nobel Prize?
要知道谁配不上诺贝尔奖
Tell me. Not Einstein.
你说呢 不是Einstein
Good enough for Einstein, good enough for Dylan.
他得奖了是好事 對Dylan也是
Who's in charge here? That's a great question.
谁是这的负责人 好问得好
Considering it's my wedding we're talking about.
考虑到我们谈论的是我的婚礼
Jeffrey Kelly Jeffrey Kelly, Department of Public Health.
我是食品卫生部的
Oh. Oh, hi.
额 哦 你好
Hi. Come on in. Interesting.
你好 请进 有意思
Interesting?
有意思
This isn't over.
这事还没完
Hey, um, Mr. Kelly, can I get you a cup of coffee?
嘿 额 Kelly先生 要来杯咖啡吗
Never touch the stuff. Really?
我從沒喝過 认真的吗
How about a drink? Sorry.
或者来杯饮料怎么样 抱歉
So your testimony was related to the Marca investigation?
所以你的证词和Marca调查有关
No, before that.
不是 是在那之前的事情
My last protection detail.
是关于我最后一次保护任务的细节
Oh, Congressman Guzman, right? Right.
哦 是保护国会议员Guzman吗 是的
Well, you know, I've had my fair share of time on the stand,
嗯 你知道 我有很多空闲时间
so if you ever need somebody to talk to.
所以如果你想找人聊聊
Yeah, I see it.
嗯 我看到了
It's NCIS.
我们是NCIS的
Ready? Yeah.
准备好了吗 准备好了
Federal agents.
联邦探员
Clear. Clear. No signs of distress.
安全 安全 没有要逃跑的迹象
Yeah, I got fresh groceries here.
是的 这儿还有新鲜蔬菜
Federal agents. Identify yourself.
联邦探员 你是谁
I'm Ruya Ghanem.
我是Ruya Ghanem
How do you know Odell Ikande?
你怎么认识Odell Ikande
He's my roommate.
他是我的室友
Major Perkins,
Perkins少校
thanks for taking the time to talk to me.
感谢你抽出时间来聊这件案子
Sorry to hear Sergeant Ikande may be mixed up in your case.
我很遗憾Ikande中士卷入了你们的案子
He was a great Marine dealt a tough hand.
他是一名优秀的海军陆战队员 但有不好的經歷
We have reason to believe that our deceased reporter
我们有理由相信我们已故的记者
was looking into Sergeant Ikande's final mission.
在去世之前正在调查Ikande的最后一次任务
Can you tell me something about it?
你能跟我说说那次任务吗
I'm sure you're aware that information's classified.
你知道那是机密
And I'm sure you're aware that I have advanced clearance.
但你也应该知道我有权知晓机密
Understood.
明白
But it is an ongoing operation.
但是任务还在进行中
I'm on the same team, Major.
少校 我是站在你这边的
I'm not asking you to jeopardize your personnel,
我不是要你伤害你的队员
but you must be able to give me some kind of a context.
但是你得告诉我一些背景信息
Going secure.
好 用安全链接
If your reporter was interested in Sergeant Ikande's part
即使那个记者对Ikande的任务感兴趣
of the mission, they wouldn't find much.
他们也找不到什么
In the broadest terms,
从广义的角度讲
we had intel on a high value target in Afghanistan.
我们在阿富汗有一个极具价值的目标
Sergeant Ikande and his fireteam were set in,
Ikande中士和他的小分队被派去
to report back if they made a positive ID.
确认这个目标的身份
But before they could, HQ received an emergency phone call
但是他们还没有动身 总部就接到了
from civilian contractors under attack in a nearby village.
平民承包商的求救电话 说自己在附近村庄受到袭击
So they were pulled out to rescue the contractors.
所以他们就被调去救承包商
Wasn't uncommon. Rebels didn't want us
很普通的事 叛军不希望我们
getting too close with the locals,
和当地村民走得太近
target slipped away before we could get another team on site.
我们还没来得及派另一队过去 目标就溜走了
Been in the wind ever since.
从此销声匿迹
What about the rescue?
那救援任务呢
Once the objective changed, the op was out of my hands.
一旦目标改变了 指挥权就不在我手上了
All I can say for certain...
我唯一肯定的就是
is that it went sideways.
那次任务偏离了预期
It was bad.
结果很糟糕
Sergeant Ikande was able to rescue the contractors,
Ikande中士救了承包商
but lost his four men in the process.
但是失去了他的4位队友
He never returned to duty.
他再也没有回到岗位上
I've reached out to him several times, but no response.
我已经和他联系过好几次了 但是没有回应
Tough hand's an understatement.
說"不好"也太轻描淡写了
Sergeant Ikande went through hell.
Ikande中士承受着巨大的煎熬
I can't begin to imagine where his head's at.
我无法想象他会干什么
He was one of the best Marines I had ever commanded.
他是我指挥过最好的海军陆战队员之一
If you have to take him in, try to keep him safe.
如果你必须抓他 请尽量保证他的安全
We will. Thank you, Major.
我们会的 谢谢你 少校
Ruya Ghanem. Recently immigrated
Ruya Ghanem最近刚从
from Tajikistan, everything else checks out.
塔吉克斯坦移民过来 其他的也都确认过了
Eric Thanks, Eric.
谢了
Here you go. Sorry about that.
给你 抱歉了
It's okay.
没关系
Odell是什么时候 When did you last see Odell?
你最后一次见
This morning. He went to work, just like normal.
今天早上 他像往常一样去上班
He does maintenance at the mosque on Glendale Avenue.
他在格兰岱尔大街的清真寺做维修工作
Did Odell ever speak to a reporter named Rebecca Frazier?
Odell有没有和一个叫做Rebecca Frazier的记者谈过
Why?
为什么这么问
Because, unfortunately,
因为 很不幸
she was killed in an accident this morning.
她今天早上在一场事故中丧生了
Odell有什么关系 What does this have to do with Odell?
这和
Maybe nothing.
也许什么关系也没有
But we think he might have information that would help
但是我们认为他可能了解
with the investigation, and we'd like to talk to him.
一些信息 我们想和他聊聊
I just have one more question.
我还有一个问题
Did Odell ever tell you anything about his time in the Marines?
Odell和你说过他在海军陆战队的那段日子吗
No. He's very private
没有 他对那段时间的生活
about this time of his life.
闭口不提
Got to feel for the guy.
我们站在他的角度想一下
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表