- 他们一天上两堂课 - 等等
- they're back for a double! - Oh, whoa.
停下来 拜托
No, please.
一天两班
Double!
拜托你能放下摇铃呜
Can you put that down, please?
放下摇铃
Just put down the bell.
- 拜托 - 拜托放下铃
- Please. - Please put the bell down.
我只是遗下了水瓶在健身室
No, I just left my water bottle
我想看看能否进去拿回来
in the studio, and I was wondering if I could go grab it.
好的 我会告诉你健身室什么时候开放
Yeah. I'll let you know when the studio's open.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 改变主意告诉我啊 - 我们不会的
- Let me know if you change your mind. - We won't.
我们不会
We won't.
谢谢
Thanks.
- 谢谢 - 谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
这地方一天两班
This place counts as a two-a-day, huh?
对 这儿可以狠狠的折磨你
Yeah, this place will kick your butt.
当真
Really?
站在那儿
Is that Phillip
的是Phillip吗
standing right up there?
是他没错
That's him, all right.
他的伴是谁 我们有见过她吗
Who's he with? Have we seen her before?
没有
No.
我不认为她与案件有关
I don't think she's involved with the case.
大伙 健身室开放了
You guys, the studio's open!
- 起码现在还没有 - 联邦探员
- At least not yet. - Federal agents.
- 躲开 - 我绕到后面
- Move! - I'm-a go around back.
让路
Move. Get out of the way.
躲开
Move.
让开
Get out of the way.
- Sam - 找到人吗
- Sam. - Any luck?
他们跑了
They're gone.
起码我们知道他真的回来了
At least we know he's really back.
而且我们有那女人照片
And we have a picture of her.
我们的
Our mystery woman
健身车教室神秘女子
from the spin studio
是前洛杉矶警♥察♥ Vanessa Brown
is Vanessa Brown, former LAPD.
现于Vivid Locke安全公♥司♥任职
Now works at Vivid Locke Security.
- Playa的新玩家来了 - 正解
- New security outfit down in Playa. - Exactly.
他们在年初成功获得一个好大的政♥府♥合同
They won a huge government contract earlier this year
研发下一代
to develop the next generation
反弹道导弹软件
of antiballistic missile software.
Vivid Locke可能就是Phillip Robbins的下个目标
Vivid Locke could be Phillip Robbins' next target.
这公♥司♥的经营者是前摩萨德官员
The company's run by former Mossad.
投资方是个前军情六处的家伙
It's financed by former MI6.
员工有前陆军游骑兵 前海豹突击队
It's staffed by former Rangers, SEALs...
明显还包括前洛杉矶警♥察♥
Apparently LAPD.
你认识这人吗 Deeks
You know her, Deeks?
从没见过
Never seen her before in my life.
那是因为Brown在你于NCIS工作后
That's because Brown joined the force
才加入了警队
after you had already started working here.
她待在洛杉矶警方多久
How long did she last at LAPD?
不足5年
Less than five years.
我打赌有猫腻
I bet there's a story there.
说不定是好故事
Probably a good one.
好吧 交给我
All right, I'm on it.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们得别这样突然出现对方面前了
We have to stop running into each other like this.
的确
No kidding.
笑一个 Deeks
Chin up, Deeks.
这份刨冰我请你的
I got you a snow cone.
你太客气了 你不介意
That's incredibly thoughtful of you. You mind, uh,
拿着这吗 所以你认识她吗
holding that for me? So, you recognize her?
你在哪里拍的
Where did you get that?
所以我当你认识她了
Go ahead and take that as a yes.
那么为什么Vanessa Brown离开洛杉矶警方
So, why did Vanessa Brown leave LAPD?
这不是公开资料
That's not public information.
我们在追捕
Well, the guy that we're going after
陷害了Tiffany Williams
and the guy that we think set up Tiffany Williams
让她再次进监狱的人
and the reason she's in prison again
就是相片中的那个男的
is in that picture with her.
他是谁
And who is he?
Phillip Robbins
Phillip Robbins. He has the amazing tendency
他会从美国偷东西
of taking things from our country
然后卖♥♥给美国的敌人
and selling it to our enemies.
所以 Vanessa Brown为什么要离开LAPD
So, why did Vanessa Brown leave LAPD?
我已经告诉过你了 还要我再重复一遍吗
Do you want me to repeat what I already told you?
那好吧 我就随便猜了
That's okay. Let me just take a stab in the dark, then.
她是从证物箱里偷了毒品
Was she stealing drugs from the evidence locker?
然后在Tiffany Williams被捕的那天晚上
Drugs she could plant on Tiffany Williams
栽赃给了她
the night that she was arrested?
既然我们说到了这个事情 我还想问另一个问题
And let me ask another question while we're on the subject.
Vanessa Brown和昨天晚上那三个逮捕Tiffany的警♥察♥
How close was Vanessa Brown with Young, Lopez, and Demblowski,
Young Lopez Demblowski
the three officers that arrested Tiffany last night
这件假的毒品案上有关联吗
on that phony solicitation charge?
吃你的刨冰吧
Just eat your damn snow cone.
这真好笑
That's so funny.
当我开始思考的时候说的也是这句话
That's the same thing I said when I started using my brain.
Williams
Williams!
开门
Gate.
快走
Move.
没事了 是我
It's okay. It's me.
Kensi 天啊 你要吓死我了
Kensi. Geez, that was dramatic.
你怎么样 你还好吗
How you doing? You okay?
这一切都是有关联的 对吧 说真的
It's all relative, right? But let's be serious.
我是说 这一切 这一切都太糟了
I mean, this is... this is pretty bad.
是的 我知道 这也是为什么我们要
Yeah, I know. That's why we're trying
尽快将你带出去
to get you out of here as soon as possible.
怎么带 这可是监狱
How? This is literally a prison.
首先 我们要给你换一个新律师
For one, we're getting you new counsel.
Kensi 这可不是个好主意
Kensi, that is not a good idea.
我们知道是Phillip给你请的现在的律师
We know Phillip is paying for your current lawyer.
这件事有点复杂
It's complicated.
Tiffany 这件事有什么复杂的
Tiffany, why is it so complicated?
是因为是他弄得可♥卡♥因♥陷害的你
Because he planted the cocaine and set you up,
还是因为是他雇了个烂货来处理这件案子
or because he hired a guy that's throwing the case?
还是有什么事情你没有告诉我们
Or is there something else you're not telling us?
四个月前
Four months ago,
在你被捕的那天晚上
when you got arrested,
去酒吧之前你还去了哪里
where did you go the night before the bar?
我希望我能告诉你
I wish I could tell you.
但是我没有做错任何事
But I didn't do anything wrong,
我发誓 好吗 你得相信我
I swear, okay? You just have to trust me.
好吧 我相信你
Okay. I believe you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
所以 额 谁是我的新律师
So, uh, who's my new lawyer?
Deeks将接管这个案子
Deeks will be taking over the case.
- Deeks - 嗯哼
- Deeks? - Mm-hmm.
这合法吗
Is that even legal?
显然不是那么合法
Legal-adjacent, apparently.
准确的说是Callen和Deeks联合特遣组合
It's more of a Callen-Deeks joint task force.
哦 Phillip一定不会开心的
Oh, Phillip is not going to be happy.
很好
Good.
这是我们可以利用的一点
Something we can use.
抱歉 请让一下
Excuse me. Excuse me.
伙计 十分钟后就要开庭了我得进去
Dude, I got to be in court in ten minutes.
不会耽误你很长时间 你被炒了
This won't take long. You're fired.
- 什么 - 你听见了
- What? - You heard me.
别当我的道
Get out of my way, man.
Tiffany Williams不再是你的客户了
Tiffany Williams is no longer your client.
今天早上她签了授权文件
She signed the release papers this morning.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表