这世界很纷繁复杂
it's a complicated world, man.
Aguilar面对这种情况选择了
Aguilar chose to deal with his loss
自己认为值得的那条路
with the only solution that made sense to him.
之前 我也差点
Some days I'm inches away from that solution
走上这条路
making sense to me.
之前吗
Just some days?
那你 到底 是给司法部做什么的呢
What, exactly, is it that you do for Justice?
我就是解决这类案子的
I handle cases like these.
某些不希望被新闻爆料的
Sensitive cases that certain people don't want
敏感案件
showing up in the news cycle.
这就是问什么我得一个人玩
That's why I'm a one-man band.
只有这样才能保密
Only way I can keep it closed-loop.
国内
And it's national?
没驻地
No home base.
这么说 你要么就是在追什么
Hmm, so you're either running from something
要么就是在躲什么
or hiding from something.
我可没躲
I don't hide, brother.
我也没有
Me either.
我猜 是我在妻子去世之后
Guess I'm running from the fact
不能接受现实
that I don't have a home since my wife passed away.
我俩住遍了基地公租♥房♥♥ 一些房♥子
We moved from base to base. Some of the accommodations...
住起来并不舒服
they were not the best.
我待过的那些地方
I've stayed in those places.
Jessica能把一个十英尺的窝棚变成我们的家
Jessica could turn a ten-by-ten shack into our home.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
听着 Sam
Listen, Sam.
我知道你在LA满是回忆
I know you got a great thing going on here in L.A.,
不过要是觉得这池塘小了伸展不开
but if it ever becomes too small of a pond,
要是你想着海阔凭鱼跃
if you ever got your own demons that need running from,
我会很高兴和你搭档起来
I'd be honored if you came and partnered up with me.
- 我们喝酒去 - 走起
- Let's get a drink. - Let's do it.
辩护方请起立
Will the defendant please rise?
Anna Kolcheck 这次听证会是要对你
Anna Kolcheck, the purpose of this hearing is to sentence you
射杀Abram Sokolov进行量刑
for the killing of Abram Sokolov.
在我宣判之前
Is there anything you would like to say
你还有什么要说的吗
to this court before I rule?
没有 法官大人
No, Your Honor.
很好
Very well.
依照联邦法律
According to federal guidelines,
承认犯有过失杀人罪
the sentence for voluntary manslaughter
刑期不会超过15年
should not exceed 15 years.
不过鉴于在作为芝加哥警♥察♥局警探
But because of your exemplary service
期间的优异表现
as a former Chicago Police Department detective,
以及NCIS写来的对你的嘉奖信件
your letters of commendation from NCIS,
还有你ATF探员的身份
and your service as an ATF agent,
我将判处你7年徒刑
I sentence you to seven years,
三年后可以假释
with the possibility of parole after three years served.
休庭
This court is adjourned.
Marine Sococm 海军陆战队特种部队
爱丽丝梦游仙境的兔子洞 意指每个人都有可能迷失
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表