What we just did--
你经常得面对
you do that all the time?
不 也不全是
No, not all the time.
我是说 间中啦
I mean, sometimes.
好吧 可能频率是高一点
Okay, maybe more than sometimes, actually.
如果 如果Callen和Sam没有赶到剧院
What if... what if Callen and Sam didn't get to the theater
更多的人被炸♥弹♥杀害呢
and more people were killed by that bomb?
或者 或者我们根本没发现
Or... or we didn't figure out
他们的目标是机场
that they were targeting the airport,
然后 然后炸♥弹♥在人来人往的机场客运站爆♥炸♥了呢
and-and that bomb exploded in a crowded terminal?
别 别 不要想这些如果
No, no. Don't play the "What if" Game.
我不是天生干这行的料
I'm not built for this.
我不像你
I'm not like you.
你以为我就是干这行的料
Do you think I'm built for this?
你那么冷静
You're so calm and...
沉着 我是说
...in control. I mean,
你可以摆脱情绪
you can separate your emotions from...
噢 Fatima
Oh, Fatima,
我大多数时候只是硬撑
I barely hold it together most days.
不 我绝不是天生就适合干这行
No, I most certainly am not built for this.
我刚开这里的时候 这儿的工作
When I first started here, this work was
对我来说完全是陌生的
completely foreign to me.
我是说 我从来没有想过我会干一份这样的工作
I mean, I never even dreamed of having a job like this.
那为什么
Then why?
因为
Well...
因为我相信我们的工作
because I believe in the work we do here,
还有
and...
我真的很喜欢成为这支队伍的一份子
I really like being part of this team.
这支队伍太酷炫了
This team is pretty rad.
是最酷炫的队伍
I mean, it's the raddest.
我 我和Omar的妻子Bana谈过了
I... I spoke with Omar's wife Bana.
天呐 她一定很伤心
God, she must be so devastated.
我明天会和她喝杯咖啡
I'm gonna get coffee with her tomorrow.
她受过的糟太多了
She's been through a lot.
哇 你太好心了
Wow. That's really nice.
好吧
All right.
我想知道
I got to know.
你真的是来自比弗利山庄的富家子弟吗
Are you really a rich kid from Beverly Hills?
我在马什哈德出生 在比弗利山庄长大
Born in Mashhad, raised in Beverly Hills.
噢
Ooh.
我这中西部姑娘有很多疑问
This Midwestern girl has so many questions.
最喜欢的意大利菜是Madeo家的 裁缝要找Murat家的
Madeo for Italian food, Murat's for your tailoring.
披萨又如何
Mm. What about pizza?
得Mulberry家的
Mulberry's.
肯定的
Of course.
Louis
Louis.
国务次卿女士
Madam Undersecretary.
你们的小队在洛城这几天够糟心了
Hell of a few days for your team out here in the City of Angels.
的确是 女士
Yes. Yes, it was, ma'am.
但他们不是我的小队
But they're not my team.
不管怎么说 能够揭发一个腐♥败♥FBI探员还是壮举来的
Regardless. It's quite a feat to expose a corrupt FBI agent,
尤其是像Ross这种老手
especially one as accomplished as Ross.
Ross很机智 他知道注意力还在
Ross was smart. He knew that as long
马什里克军身上
as the focus was on the Mashriq Army,
就没有人能查到他救Jandre Els的举动
no one would be tracking his moves to free Jandre Els.
这就是Abbas Jalal介入的地方
That's where Abbas Jalal came in.
对
Yeah, once
当Nelson及Yim探员拘留Jalal
Agents Nelson and Yim had Jalal in custody,
Ross就得到他需要的掩饰
Ross had the cover he needed.
他接下来就只需要提示雇佣兵
All it took then was tipping off the mercenaries.
我不知道你要来洛杉矶
So I didn't know you were coming to Los Angeles.
我原本也没计划来 只是一事接一事
I didn't either, and then one thing led to another,
然后我就来了 我喝冷榨羽衣甘蓝果汁时
and now here I am, booking a hot yoga class
还报了热瑜伽班
while drinking a kale pressed juice.
我差不多可说是本地人了
I'm almost a local.
我可不渴望这些
- That's not something to aspire to. - Ah.
你在这待得够久了
You've been here a fair amount of time.
所以有话直说了
So let's cut to the chase.
这支小队应该解散吗
Should this team be disbanded or not?
你早就想知道
You've wanted to know for a long time
这支小队很危险 会越过底线
if this team is dangerous, operating outside of the lines,
不止对市民还对NCIS构成威胁
putting not only the citizens but our organization at risk.
对吧
Right?
差不多就是这意思
About sums it up.
你已经
You've sent
派过不少人来调查了
a long list of people out here to get those answers.
有一些 但只有两个我值得信任
A few, but only two that I trust.
谢谢
Thank you.
你认为自己跟Kilbride上将同列吗
You presume that you accompany Admiral Kilbride on that list?
你要理解
You know,
他们是支好小队
they're a good team.
"好"不足以形容
They're better than good. They're
应该说他们是顶尖的
tip of the spear, top-notch.
他们只有一个目标
They only want for one thing.
是什么
What's that?
Henrietta Lange
Henrietta Lange.
我从未见识过
I've never seen
在指挥圈里有如此忠诚
such loyalty in a command structure before.
毕竟是她选的人
Well, she handpicked them.
其中一个 可以说是从小被她养大的
One of them, she practically raised from childhood.
不过我的十美刀果汁要变暖了
But my ten-dollar juice is getting warm.
你的最终建议是
What's your official recommendation?
别拆散他们
Don't break them up.
让他们尽展所长
Let them do what they do.
他们可以在Hetty缺席下继续行动
They can operate without Hetty.
包括你缺席也行
And without you?
好吧
Very well.
而且 Louis
And, Louis, I, um...
我很感谢你接下这次指派
I truly appreciate you taking this assignment.
我明白是坏时机
I know the timing has been less than ideal.
Mariana情况如何
How is Mariana doing?
我不清楚
I don't know.
她一个月前就拒绝我的帮忙了
She stopped letting me help her about a month ago.
我也应对过家人的成瘾问题
I've dealt with addiction in my family.
如果有什么
If there is ever anything
我能帮上你或你女儿的忙
I can do for you or your daughter...
这事最坏一面
The worst part?
那个世上我最帮助的人
The person in the world I want to help the most,
我偏偏对她无能为力
I can do the least for.
是时候回家了 Louis
It's time to go home, Louis.
你们在医院停留了
You guys stop at the hospital?
有 Elias的手术很成功
We did. Elias's surgery went perfectly.
唯一的副作用是会留疤
Only lingering effects should be a few scars.
他是个坚强的孩子
He's a tough kid.
他已经表示要重回
He's already talking about getting back
摔跤圈了
on the wrestling mat.
Jandre Els为了自♥由♥把这城市拖到了浑水
Jandre Els put this city through hell for his own freedom.
不止
Not just that.
他还让Ross用伊♥斯♥兰♥教恐怖袭击来
I mean, he had Ross disguise his escape
掩饰逃走过程
as an attack by Islamic terrorists.
洛杉矶现在分化严重
Yeah, well, L.A. Is so divided right now.
他知道一场袭击就如火上加油
He knew another attack would throw gas on the fire.
他才不管呢
He didn't care.
要是这城市水深火热的话
The fire and smoke of the city burning
就能帮助他逃跑了
would have hid his escape.
可惜没有成事
Except the city didn't burn.
的确没有
It did not.
缺了守护三叉戟
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表