Lose one man, it sticks with you the rest of your life.
如果失去一个队友 你的下半辈子都会承受痛苦
You lose four?
更别说失去4个了
Well, if he still felt guilty about his guys,
如果他还对他的队友感到内疚
and Rebecca was gonna go public with that,
Rebecca还要将这件事公之于众
he might not have taken it well.
他可能会控制不住自己
But enough to kill?
但是至于杀人吗
We got to find out what happened on that rescue mission.
我们得弄清楚那次救援任务中发生了什么
We are working on it.
我们正在找
Well, in the meantime,
同时
a street cam caught Rebecca's car turning
一个摄像头捕捉到Rebecca的车
onto the canyon road.
转向了通往峡谷的路
And a moment later, this white van
不一会儿 这辆白色货车
makes the same turn.
也拐了过来
But if we skip forward...
但是我们再往后看
The same white van returns only 15 minutes later,
同一辆白色货车15分钟之后就回来了
which times out perfectly with the location of the accident.
经过推算 完全吻合事故发生的时间
Hey. Kaleidoscope got a hit on the van.
嘿 万花筒找到了那辆货车
It got off the 170 in North Hollywood eight minutes ago.
它8分钟前停在了北好莱坞170号
We're on it.
我们马上过去
Okay.
好
Looks like they pulled into an alley just ahead of you.
他们的车好像就在你们前面的一条小巷里
Copy that.
收到
Federal agents! Show us your hands.
联邦探员 举起手来
Don't do it.
不要那样做
Looks like these guys were about to torch the van.
看来这些人要把车烧了
Ikande Yeah, but still no Ikande.
是的 但是这里面还是没有
Looks like your dead men are Diego Marin and Felix Gamero.
被击毙的两人分别是Diego Marin和Felix Gamero
A couple of misdemeanors between them, but nothing of note.
他们犯过一些轻罪 但是没什么特别的
However, both men have reported ties to a gang called
不过 两人都与一个叫
Imperio Azteca. And get this
阿兹特克帝国的帮派有关联 还有这个
After leaving the site of Rebecca's accident,
在离开Rebecca的事故现场之后
the van headed towards Ikande's mosque.
这辆货车朝着Ikande所在的清真寺去了
Maybe Ikande hired them to do his dirty work,
也许Ikande雇他们干脏活
keep his hands clean.
好让他自己洗脱嫌疑
What do you have on Aztecas?
你们有没有查到阿兹特克帮派的信息
Not much.
不多
They're relatively new players, so we don't even
他们是相对比较新的帮派 所以我们甚至
have any known hangouts. We got a bunch of
不知道他们的大本营在哪 我们找到了一堆
parking tickets from the 3500 block of San Fernando.
圣费尔南多3500街区的停车票
What's there?
那儿有什么
Uh, looks like a strip mall
额 应该是个购物中心
We got a liquor store, laundromat,
那有酒类商店 洗衣店和
donut shop. We have a winner.
甜甜圈店 我找到了这个
I'm in the mood for a cheat day.
我今天可以吃欺骗餐
Thought you said that yesterday.
我记得你昨天也这么说的
Let's do it.
我们过去吧
Just sent you the after action reports
我刚刚给你们发了
from Sergeant Ikande's rescue mission.
Ikande救援任务的行动报告
Apparently, they were only able to escape
很明显 他们只能在无人机攻击
under the cover of a drone strike,
的掩护下逃跑
which caused collateral losses in the village.
这给村里造成了损失
Okay, well, that could be something else
好吧 可能是有其他缘故
Ikande wanted to keep quiet.
Ikande想秘而不宣
Whoa, there's a lot of information here.
哇 信息量好大
It's gonna take us a while to sort through.
我们得花好些时间去整理
It looks like the civilian contractors Ikande rescued
看来Ikande解救的平民承包商
were working for a Schenley Electrical.
以前是为Schenley电气工作
They're no longer operating abroad,
他们不再发展海外业务了
but they do have an office
但他们有个办事处
in Inglewood, and that is run by a Phillip Beckett.
在英格尔伍德 由Phillip Beckett管理
He's one of the men Ikande saved.
他是Ikande解救的人之一
Now, Ikande's phone records show the last call he made
Ikande的通讯记录显示他拨打的最后一个号码
was to Beckett's number.
就是Beckett的
Send Schenley's location to Kensi and DeChamps.
给Kensi和DeChamps发Schenley的位置
Yeah. Yep.
好的 好的
Hi, we're here to talk to Phillip Beckett.
嗨 我们想跟Phillip Beckett聊聊
Thanks.
谢谢
That's ideally the way I'd like...
那是我理想的方式
Can I help you? Hi.
什么事 嗨
Yes. We are NCIS.
是的 我们是NCIS的
We are hoping you could answer some questions
我们希望您能回答一些
about Sergeant Odell Ikande.
关于Odell Ikande中士的问题
Could you give us a minute?
您可以稍微回避几分钟吗
Thanks.
谢谢
Sorry, it's a... A sensitive subject.
不好意思 这是个 敏感的话题
We went through a lot over there. Sure.
我们在那儿经历了很多 当然了
Ikande中士 Uh, why why do you want to know about Sergeant Ikande?
为 为什么你们想要了解
He may be connected to a case we're working on.
他有可能和我们正在调查的一起案子有关
We were just hoping you could fill in some of the blanks about your rescue.
我们只是希望您能提供一些那次救援的信息
Well, it all happened fast.
那个 发生得太快了
Um, one minute, we're repairing the village's generator,
一分钟前 我们正在修理村庄的发电机
the next we're...
接下来我们就
pinned down under heavy fire.
被大火笼罩
I mean, I if it wasn't for Sergeant Ikande and his team,
我是说 要不是Ikande中士和他的队伍的话
I wouldn't be here today.
我也活不到今天
Did you stay in touch with him afterwards?
后来您和他还保持联系吗
Not really.
没有
But then, this morning, he calls out of the blue.
但不过 今早 他突然打电话给我
Only, he's not making sense. He's he's rambling.
只是 他在雜亂無章的亂扯
You know, something about a car crash.
那个 什么关于车祸的事
I was worried, but he hung up
我有点担心 但他就挂了
before I could get any more info.
要是没挂电话 我能再问多一些
I was hoping it was just an episode, you know,
我希望他只是
PTSD or something.
创伤性后应激障碍或者什么在發作
Did he say anything about
他有没有说
where he was or where he was going?
他在哪儿 或者要去哪里
No, he didn't. I I'm sorry.
没 他没有 不好意思
I wish I could help more.
更进一步的我确实不了解了
I owe the guy big time.
我欠他个大人情
It's okay. Thank you.
没关系 谢谢您
If Beckett was really worried about Sergeant Ikande,
如果Beckett真的关心Ikande中士
he would have called him back.
他就会给他打过去
Well, according to the phone records,
但 根据手机记录
he didn't receive any more calls.
他没有接到任何电话
Would be hard to turn down someone down
如果一个曾经救过你性命的人向你求助
who saved your life if they asked for help.
你是很难拒绝的
You think Beckett's covering for him?
你觉得Beckett是在给他打掩护
Check it out.
你看
Let's see where he goes. He might lead us right to Ikande.
我们看他去哪儿 他很有可能带我们找到Ikande
Hey.
嘿
You know, when I said you had to be present,
当我告诉你 必须到场的时候
I didn't mean quite this present.
我并不是指这种出场方式
Can I ask you a question? Of course.
我能问一个问题吗 当然了
If you went to a wedding and there was no mother son dance,
如果你参加一个没有母子一起跳舞的婚礼
would that be weird?
会觉得怪吗
Depends. Do the mom and son hate each other?
看情况 母子各自讨厌对方吗
They're starting to. That's not the point, Mom.
他们就要互相讨厌了 妈 这不是重点啊
It's gonna be weird if we don't do it.
如果我们不跳的话 会很奇怪的
Weirder than if we dance to an inappropriate song?
会比我们伴着一首很不合适的歌跳舞还奇怪吗
There's plenty of great songs.
还有很多好歌啊
Jeffrey, help me out here.
Jeffrey 帮帮我
Somehow, I don't think
不知为何 我不认为
this is really about the music selection.
这跟选歌有关
Okay. All right. Mama,
好啦 好吧 妈
talk to me. What's going on?
跟我说说 到底为什么?
Kensi's a great dancer.
Kensi跳舞跳得很好
Her mom's a great dancer.
她妈妈也是
Me? I got two left feet, honey.
我 我笨手笨脚的 乖乖
How am I gonna compete with that?
我怎么能跟她们比啊
All right, first off, it's not a competition.
好吧 首先 这不是比赛
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表