I haven't been selling government secrets to Iran.
从26岁起 我就一直冒着生命危险
I have been risking my life to feed them bad Intel
给他们错误的情报
since I was 26 years old.
那是我们要找的人
There's our guy.
亲爱的 亲爱的 Greg很愤怒
Sweet, sweet Greg is very angry.
可能他对银行劫案的了解
Could be 'cause he knows more about the bank robbery
比他透露的多
than he's letting on.
而且她可能参与其中
And maybe she's a part of it.
你认出她了么
Do you recognize her?
没
No.
不过我打赌你还没说完"Moonshine Cantina"一词
But I bet Eric and Nell can figure out who she is
Eric和Nell就已经弄清她是谁了
faster than you can say "Moonshine Cantina."
你在忽悠我们 Veronica
You're a tease, Veronica.
我想我们在船屋
I thought we had an actual spook
遇到了一个活生生的幽灵
in our little boatshed here.
是的 和CIA联♥系♥过了
Yeah. Spoke to the CIA.
他们否认和你共事过
They deny they ever worked with you.
是的 他们当然会否认
Well, of course they did.
- 那可是CIA - 这就是我们联♥系♥
- It's the CIA. - Which is why we spoke
我们联络人的原因 他也没听说过你
to our contact. He's never heard of you either.
是的 好吧 一点都不让人惊讶
Yeah, well, that doesn't surprise me.
是么 为什么
Yeah? Why is that?
你们和Vostanik Sabatino联♥系♥的 对吧
You spoke with Vostanik Sabatino, am I right?
先生们 Sabatino不会从
Gentlemen, Sabatino doesn't know me
Monica Lewinsky那儿知道我的
from Monica Lewinsky.
过去的十年里
I spent the last decade working
- 我一直在机构外独♥立♥工作 - 嗯 那说法真便利
- outside the Agency, on my own. - Well, isn't that convenient?
Veronica 你觉得今天上午谁偷了
Veronica, who do you think stole your safety deposit box
- 你的保险箱 - 我不知道
- this morning? - I don't know.
但是不管是谁他都知道我为CIA工作
But whoever it was knew I worked for the CIA.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
因为那个保险箱
Because that safe deposit box
是我和CIA唯一的联♥系♥
was the only link I had to the Agency.
那是我接受任务
It was where I collected my assignments
和传递情报的地方
and delivered my Intel.
所以箱子里实际上有什么
So what was really in the box?
我不知道
I don't know.
我本来要今天上午十一点去银行
I was supposed to go to the bank this morning at 11:00
接收我的下一项任务
to collect my next assignment.
现在 不管是谁干的
Now, whoever did this
他都知道在那儿等并且比我抢先一步
knew it was gonna be waiting there and beat me to it.
好吧 你编的真是个不寻常的故事
Well, this is quite a story you're spinning.
我不知道我该相信点什么
I don't know what I'm supposed to believe.
一方面 你可能说的是真话
On the one hand, you could be telling the truth.
也许你在CIA的等级比Sabatino高
Maybe you're above Sabatino's pay grade at the CIA.
这并不难
Which isn't hard.
这也可以解释他为什么不知道你
Which is why he didn't know who you were.
也许你真的就在卖♥♥情报给伊朗
Maybe you really are selling secrets to Iran
你在耍我们
and you're playing us.
或许你只是
Or maybe you're just
某个推动这件事儿的人手中的棋子
a pawn for whoever set this case in motion.
太多或许了 G
That's a lot of maybes, G.
这还用你说
You're telling me.
Eric 来点好消息
Eric, hit me with something good.
我们的神秘女郎叫Nour Abar
Our mystery woman is Nour Abar.
过去五年里她一直住在洛杉矶
She's been living in Los Angeles for the past five years.
那之前呢
What about before that?
她出生于并一直生活在
Well, she was born and spent
- 沙特阿♥拉♥伯 - 沙特阿♥拉♥伯
- her entire life in Saudi... - Saudi Arabia.
哦 长官
Oh. Sir.
那是我的台词
You stole my line, sir.
你说的对
You're right.
抱歉
I got caught up in the moment,
我一时感觉到了
for which I apologize.
那你现在知道这是什么感觉了
And now you know how it feels.
好了 同志们 你们不要再扯淡了
Well, all you kids are guilty of burying the lede.
好的 你说的对 好的
All right. Touche. Okay,
如果Nour Abar和Greg一直站在那
if Nour Abar and Greg are standing here,
是在争论今天早上的银行抢劫案的话
arguing about the bank heist this morning...
而且根据他们的身体动作 他们显然是在谈论这件事
Which, based on their body language, they clearly are.
那可能意味着沙特阿♥拉♥伯
Then it could mean that Saudi Arabia's
是这件事真正的幕后主使
actually behind the heist.
这也可能意味着也是他们想让我们去
Which could also mean they're the ones who wanted us
调查Veronica Stephen的公♥司♥
to look into Veronica Stephens' company.
然后发现她在向伊朗出♥售♥我们的
And figure out that she was selling government secrets
- 国♥家♥机♥密♥ - 有道理
- to Iran. - It makes sense.
沙特阿♥拉♥伯和伊朗几十年来一直保持敌对的状态
Saudi Arabia and Iran have been in a bitter rivalry for decades.
这些信息的曝光将起到决定性作用
Exposing something like this could tip the scales.
而且还能使中东版本的冷战
Well, and make the cold war in the Middle East
愈演愈烈
burning hot.
你看见了没
You seeing what I'm seeing here?
伙计们 发生了什么
Guys, what's going on?
等等 她是给他打了一针么
Wait, was that a syringe?
Blye探员 Deeks警探
Agent Blye, Detective Deeks,
一切还好吗
is everything all right?
一点都不好
It most definitely is not all right.
等一下
Hold on a second.
Deeks警探
Detective Deeks,
到底发生了什么
what is your status?
哦 是林肯面具
Oh, my Lincoln.
中奖了
Bingo.
你们俩为什么这么生气
What's got you two worked up?
今天早上实施抢劫的那伙人
Those guys who pulled off the heist this morning,
我们认为他们是沙特阿♥拉♥伯人
we think they're from Saudi Arabia.
这就是为什么他们希望我们发现
Which is why they wanted us to find out
并且专注于调查你和伊朗政♥府♥
about your backroom dealings with the Iranians
- 那些见不得人的交易 - 不是这样的
- and go wide with it. - No.
- 不 这就是事实 - 你还没有告诉我们
- Oh, yeah. - You still haven't told us
被偷的保险箱里装的是什么东西
what was stolen from your deposit box.
沙特不会为了世界和平
The Saudis aren't going through
而搞出这么多事
all this 'cause they want to create world peace.
- 我不知道 - 幸好
- Because I don't know. - Luckily,
他们只以为你是叛徒
they think you're just a corrupt traitor.
他们不知道你是CIA 还把错误情报交给伊朗
They don't know you're CIA and you're giving bad Intel to Iran.
那当然前提是 你真的是CIA
That's assuming, of course, that you are CIA
而不是你又在向我们鬼扯
and this isn't just another one of your lies.
- 我有什么能帮上忙的 - 信我
- What can I do to help? -Oh, believe me,
你帮的忙可够了
you've already done enough.
不 还真有件事可以帮上忙
No, actually, there is one thing.
说出你在伊朗的联络人
Give us the name of your Iranian contact.
- 大伙 - 要是沙特
- Gentlemen... - If the Saudis
找到他的身份
find him by what's in the box,
他们会杀了他的
they're gonna kill him.
我相信如果我们把她交给沙特领事
I suppose we could hand her over to our allies
看看他们是否想审问她
at the Saudi consul, see if they want to question her.
这是好主意
Oh, yeah. That's a great idea.
你可以免费去利雅得一逛
You get a free trip to Riyadh,
不过可能要被分装在几个外交邮袋了
stuffed inside several diplomatic pouches.
他名字是Farzan
His name is Farzan.
他在Wilshire及La Brea交界那边的干洗店工作
He works at the dry cleaners down on Wilshire and La Brea.
我派一支护卫队过去
I'll send a security detail there now.
说
Talk to me.
我在监视一架小货车及摩托车
I got eyes on a van and a motorcycle.
他们都正前往Warehouse区
Both headed toward the Warehouse District.
Kensi及Deeks正追踪他们
Kensi and Deeks are in active pursuit.
好的 我们也出发
All right, we're on our way.
我看了设计图
I looked at the schematics,
地狱猫是有后座的
and the Hellcat does have a back seat.
- 给小孩的 - 我不介意挤
- For kids. - I'll squeeze.
- 扶稳 - 小心
- Hold on. - Watch it.
可恶
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表