叫我一声 因为我可能要一张你喜欢的桌子
give me a shout, because I might have a table you would like.
或者热爱 这取决于您对工艺品的鉴赏力
Or love, depending on your appreciation of crafts.
副主任Ochoa
Deputy Director Ochoa,
哇 真高兴见到你
Wow. Fancy meeting you here.
我听说有个案子
I hear we have a case.
是的 Dean Hadlow上校
That we do. Captain Dean Hadlow.
在一起入室抢劫案中
He was critically wounded last night after being shot
他被人开枪打成重伤
during a home invasion.
劫匪带着现金 珠宝首饰逃走了
The burglars made off with cash, jewelry,
最重要的是
but most importantly,
Hadlow上校的笔记本电脑
Captain Hadlow's laptop.
我猜现金和珠宝只是甜头
I'm guessing that cash and jewelry were just bonus prizes.
Hadlow目前的任务是什么
What was Hadlow's current assignment?
呃 他负责海军
Uh, he heads the Navy's new
新的无人水下航行器中队
unmanned underwater vehicle squadron.
是一支高度机密的部队
It's a highly classified group.
他们目前正在研发先进的
They're currently developing advanced
他们正在研发
They're currently developing advanced
载荷运送系统
payload delivery systems.
现在他被偷的电脑能被用于
And now his stolen laptop can be used
取得并造成
as a key to access and compromise
所有的研究的泄密
all of their research.
无人潜航器正被研发用于运送任何东西
UUVs are being developed to deliver anything
从监控系统到武器
from surveillance systems to weapons.
要知道这信息在黑市上
You know that information would be highly valuable
相当值钱
on the black market.
知道这些持枪歹徒都是谁吗
We get IDs on those gunmen?
额 不 还不知道 但有趣的是
Uh, no, not yet, but this is interesting.
在抢劫期间
During the time of the invasion,
Hadlow上校和他妻子Luanne正和巴基斯坦的
Captain Hadlow and his wife Luanne were having dinner
Omar Abidi将军会餐
with General Omar Abidi, of Pakistan
还有将军的妻子 Sahar
and his wife, Sahar.
将军来这儿是公事吗
Here on official business?
目前尚不清楚
Uh, none that we can find.
但是Abidi将军是加州大学洛杉矶分校毕业的
But General Abidi got his undergrad at UCLA.
他和Hadlow是室友
He was roommates with Hadlow.
和Hadlow夫妇聊聊
Talk to Hadlow and his wife.
看看他们能不能提供什么线索
See if they noticed anything that could help us
帮我们找到嫌犯
track down who did this.
Callen和Sam正往现场去呢
Uh, Callen and Sam are on their way to the crime scene now.
那样的话 我们去医院
In that case, we'll take the hospital.
去医院咯
To the hospital.
这也是为什么我不去参加同学聚会的原因
This is why I don't go to class reunions anymore.
- 有事及时汇报 - 嗯哼
- Keep me posted. - Mm-hmm.
嗯
Mm.
- 多谢 - 谢谢你
- Thanks. - Thank you.
洛杉矶警局在里面找到了Abidi将军的妻子
LAPD has General Abidi's wife inside,
但将军没等他们询问就走掉了
but the general took off before they were able to question him.
去哪里了
Took off where?
他们不知道 她也不说
They don't know. She's not speaking.
至少现在还没说
At least not yet.
我让Nell跟踪他租来的车了
I asked Nell to try and track down his rental car.
无辜的人可从来不会躲避警♥察♥
Innocent people don't usually run from the cops.
不 他们不会
No, they don't.
有强行闯入的痕迹吗
Any signs of forced entry?
没有 我想我知道原因了
No. And I think I know why.
持枪歹徒并不是闯入的 他们用的是钥匙
The gunmen didn't break in. They used the key.
Abidi夫妇当时住在Hadlow家
The Abidis were staying with the Hadlows.
他们有可能拿到钥匙
They could have had access to the lock box.
有充足的时间探查这个地方
Plenty of time to case the place.
所以他们雇了小偷并给他们钥匙
Okay, so they hire the thieves and give them a key.
但要是你策划的 你为什么要跑
But if you're organizing it, why do you run?
也许计划出岔子了
Maybe the plan went south.
Hadlow上尉中枪 Abidi慌了 跑掉了
Captain Hadlow gets shot, Abidi panics, takes off.
好极了 我们要么是追踪邪恶抢匪
Great, so we're either working with a burglary gone bad
要么是卷入了一场里应外合的国际争端
or an inside job of international proportions.
最好提醒下附近邻居
Better alert the neighbors.
是她 Hadlow夫人
Yeah. Mrs. Hadlow?
哦 拜托 Hadlow夫人可是位坚强的老女人
Oh, please, Mrs. Hadlow is a relentless old lady
这么叫我可是有损形象哦
who will no doubt find a way to blame this on me.
叫我Luanne
Call me Luanne.
啊 Luanne 我们是海军罪案调查处的
Uh, Luanne, we are NCIS,
我们想问你几个问题
and we would like to ask you some questions.
好吧 来的正好
Well, it's about time.
我真受不了这些杂♥志♥了
I can't look at one more of these magazines.
- 剧透一下 模特们穿的衣服可是不怎么好看 - 就没好看过
- Spoiler alert, no one wore it best. - They never do.
你丈夫怎么样了
How's your husband doing?
他还在手术 那边的Meredith Grey医生
He's still in surgery. Meredith Grey over there
告诉我状况良好 但是要我相信他们
told me it's looking good, but I'll believe it
也别说话时想破了羊水一样
when I hear it from someone who doesn't look like
急火火的
they're going to the prom.
我听说你还是让劫匪走了
We heard you gave them a run for their money.
我只是希望他们不会带着我们的钱白白逃脱
I just wish they didn't end up running away with ours.
我们会尽力抓住他们的
Well, we're doing the best we can to find them.
你有没有注意到
Did you notice anything
做这件事的那些人的特点 头发颜色 眼睛颜色
about the men that did this; hair color, eye color?
类似的
Anything like that?
他们都带着面具 事情发生的太快了
They wore masks. It happened so fast.
你丈夫 他和Abidi将军走得很近
Your husband, he close with General Abidi?
不是 据我所知
Hardly. As far as I know,
Dean多年没有联♥系♥Omer了
Dean hadn't even talked to Omer in years.
你知道他们夫妻为什么去你家吗
Do you know why he and his wife were at your house?
我们两天前接到个电♥话♥ 他们都到机场了
Two days ago we got a call. They were at the airport.
他们酒店的预订被取消了
Their hotel reservations had been cancelled.
所以你主动邀请他们过来住
So you offered to let them stay with you?
Dean是不太同意的 但是我喜欢招待客人
Well, Dean was hesitant, but I love to entertain.
将军夫妻能接触到你家的钥匙箱吗
Did the general and his wife have access to your lock box?
每个人都能接触到
Everyone has access to that thing.
干活的 收拾屋子的们
Handyman, housekeepers.
也很庆幸我女儿记得把钥匙放回去
We're lucky when my daughter remembers to put the key back.
确认一下 是Hadlow上尉的继女
Just to clarify, that's Captain Hadlow's stepdaughter?
Emily 我的女儿 前夫的
Emily. Mine, from a previous marriage.
我之前邀请她昨晚过来吃饭 她拒绝了
I had invited her to dinner last night, and she declined.
好的 必要的时候我们要和她谈谈
Well, we're gonna need to speak to her at some point.
但愿你们能找到她
Good luck if you can find her.
我一直给她打电♥话♥
I've been trying to call her,
但她一直没接 她不在家
but she isn't answering, and she's not at home.
哦 天呐 你们认为她有危险了 是吗
Oh, God, you don't think she's in danger, do you?
目前尚不清楚 但我保证
Not sure of anything right now, but I promise you
我们会尽力找到她
we'll do everything we can to find her.
- 好的 谢谢你们 - 不客气
- Okay. Thank you. - Of course.
多谢帮忙 谢谢
Thank you for your help. Thank you.
额 她继父快要死了
So, uh, her stepdad almost dies,
她却连个电♥话♥都懒得打
and she doesn't bother to call 'em back?
她一定恨透他了
She really must have hated him.
或者她真遇到危险了
Or she's actually in danger.
你想知道是哪种可能吗
You want to find out which one it is?
你知道我最不擅长做 "选择你自己的冒险"这种游戏
You know I'm a sucker for a good "Choose Your Own Adventure."
嗯嗯
Uh-uh.
Abidi夫人 我们是海军罪案调查处的
Mrs. Abidi, we're from NCIS.
你们找到我的项链了吗
Have you found my necklace?
拜托 很值钱的
Please, it's very valuable.
我们到是希望先找到你丈夫
We were hoping to find your husband first.
为什么不来说说他在哪儿
Why don't you start by telling us where he is?
先生们 打扰一下
Gentlemen, sorry to interrupt.
我是Ibrahim Alvi 领事随员
I'm Ibrahim Alvi, consular attachee
巴基斯坦领♥事♥馆♥
from the Pakistani consulate,
这是我助手Rebecca Sadat
and this is my assistant Rebecca Sadat.
Hanna探员
Agent Hanna,
这是Callen探员 我们是海军罪案调查处的
this is Agent Callen. We're NCIS.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表