帮助他们安定下来的
to help them settle in.
这还真提醒我了 你是要去买♥♥一只
That reminds me; are you in the market for
买♥♥圣诞挂的红袜子了吗
a single red sock?
我刚看见一个人挂出来要卖♥♥
Because I just saw someone post that they're selling one.
不是一对 是一只
Not two, just a single red sock.
你要再不住嘴 他们就要
They're gonna have to post a missing persons report
贴个失踪人口启事了
if you keep talking.
我才不要红袜子
I don't want a red sock.
你没袜子穿了
You're out on the sock?
没了 谢谢
I'm out, thank you.
好吧
Okay.
你要是这么聊天
Then I'm not gonna tell you about anything else.
那别的我就不告诉你了
If that's how it's gonna be.
你不上车吗
You gonna get in the car?
好
Yeah.
邻座
Neighbor.
我好高兴
Oh, I'm so glad
我们没在这个年代长起来
we didn't grow up in this day and age.
我是说 光是压力就 你懂得
I mean, just the pressure, you know?
这群只学过DJ的孩子们能搞定还真是奇迹
It's a miracle these kids even make it through DJ academy.
不是 我是在说 比如 一直在追求的完美
No. I'm talking about, like, the need to be perfect all the time.
你在说什么啊 我俩多完美啊
What are you talking about? We are perfect.
会好的 你喝什么呢
We would have been fine. What are you drinking?
那就做
Ah. Let's do...
两杯萨泽拉克鸡尾酒
two Sazeracs.
两杯萨泽拉克鸡尾酒 听着就好
Two Sazeracs. That sounds delicious.
快速问答 两杯萨泽拉克鸡尾酒里面到底是什么
Quick question: What exactly is in a Sazerac?
裸麦威士忌 苦艾酒 还有必打士
Rye, absinthe and bitters.
Kensi 为啥这突如其来的声音
Kensi, why all of a sudden does it sound
就像你这辈子都
like you lived a hard life
活在薄荷烟和失望中
of menthols and disappointment?
省省你的夸赞吧
Save it for my eulogy.
我的天啊 老妈
Oh, my God. Mama!
你♥爸♥爸调的萨泽拉克鸡尾酒很苦
Your father made a mean Sazerac.
他还常醉得很厉害
He also made a mean drunk.
不过我可不是来做家庭咨♥询♥的
But I'm not here for family therapy.
那你来时要做什么
So why are you here, exactly?
我听说这里招工
I heard there was a job opening.
我记得你是退休了
I thought you were retired.
我烦了
I got bored.
那就去打打高尔夫
So pick up golf.
我穿格子衫有多难看你又不是不知道
You know I look terrible in plaid.
- 是难看 - 亲爱的
- You do. - Honey,
我在家快憋疯了
I'm going stir-crazy at home.
Guy之前还会让我开心
Guy used to entertain me and...
还 让我很爽呢
boy, did he entertain me.
- 别开车 - 不过
- Gross. - But there came
我教会他我的所有之后
a time when I taught him everything I could,
我就放生了他
and I had to let that baby bird fly free.
你就别说了
Please stop talking.
好吧 知道么
Okay, you know what?
你是要找个能聊天的人
You've been looking for somebody who could talk
- 谁都行 是吧 - 是啊 不过
- to just about anybody, right? - Yeah, but...
我还把CBS的谈话节目《The Talk》每天都录下来
And I DVR The Talk every day.
我迷上了
So I'm completely caught up
这些流行话题和社会大事
on trending topics and current events.
不过 还有就是
But also, also,
你都不需要什么参考 要知道
you don't even need references, because, you know...
你就是参考
you're them.
- 真聪明 - 我现在有空
- Clever. - And I'm available
一直很闲
all the time.
我是说
And I mean
一直
all the time.
煞费苦心的你每天都给我打
That's painstakingly obvious by the ten times
十次视频电♥话♥
you try to FaceTime me a day.
我都不信自己会这么说
I can't believe I'm about to say this.
这想法真是臭啊
This is a terrible plan.
好吧
Okay.
就一周 没任用承诺
One week. No promises.
试用期
Trial run.
- 啊 这才是我的宝贝儿子 - 哦
- Aw, that's my boo-boy. - Ooh.
- 我不是你的宝贝儿子 可别说了 - 那我今天就上班
- I'm not your boo-boy. Stop. - Hey. How about if I start today?
好不 我们喝点啥
All right? What are we drinking?
啊 老妈
Aah! Mom!
玛格丽塔 双份
Margarita. Just double...
双份玛格丽塔
double margarita, please.
亲爱的 那么多糖吗
Aw, honey. All that sugar?
婚礼之前甭想了
Not before the wedding.
伏特加加水如何
How about a vodka water?
双份伏特加加冰
How about a double vodka rocks?
那还是喝水吧
Well, how about water?
这计划已经臭了
This is already a terrible plan.
还可以更烂吗
What could possibly go wrong?
vested双关 也指工装
Ticket to Ride:著名铁路桌游
实习医生格蕾梗
整瓶服务:酒吧里买♥♥上一整瓶酒
2004年美国惊悚电影,丧尸片
美国一档改造房♥屋类的电视节目
Bob Vila是第一任主持人
要多污有多污,自行脑补
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表