那是你的肾上腺素在作怪
That's your adrenaline rush.
等这个劲儿过去了 你就该累瘫了
When it ends, you'll crash.
走吧 我们来处理
Go ahead. We got this.
好吧 有道理
All right. Fair enough.
- 谢谢 先生们 - 谢谢
- Thank you, gentlemen. - Thank you.
所以呃 肾上腺素 我们是不是应该找一个
So, uh, adrenaline. We should probably find
更有意思的方式把它消耗掉
some creative way to utilize that.
你现在在想什么 警探
What do you have in mind, Detective?
嘿 头儿
Hey, boss.
是的 我们抓到了Jalal
Yeah, we got Jalal.
刚刚把他从社区大学里带出来
Picked him up outside the community college.
没有逃跑 没有反抗 甚至一个字都没有说
Didn't run, didn't fight. Hasn't said a word.
是 我们也是这么想的
Yeah, that's what we figure.
现在没有任何人能救他
He's got no one else to turn to.
我们正在前往安全屋
We're on our way to the safe house now.
谢谢您 长官
Thank you, sir.
他说我♥干♥得不错
He said I did good work.
那我呢
And what about me?
哼嗯 有意思 他提都没有提你
Hmm, funny, he didn't mention you.
我们干的一样的活
We both did the same work.
嘿 下次我们逮到恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的时候
Hey, next time we catch a terrorist,
你打给Ross 我来开车
you can call Ross, and I'll drive.
- 哦 该死的 你真是个坏透的 - 小心
- Oh, hell, no, you are a terrible... - Watch out!
嘿 你要是敢动 我就开枪
Hey, you move, I shoot you.
嘿 你还好么
Hey, are you okay?
Nelson
Nelson!
你知道么 在某些文化里 盯着睡熟了的人
You know, in some cultures, it's considered creepy
是会让人觉得毛骨悚然的
to watch someone while they're sleeping.
那么的话 幸好你没睡
It's a good thing you're not sleeping, then.
是啊 但你并不知道这点啊
Yeah, but you didn't know that.
呃
Mmm...
有点儿吧
Kinda did.
你睡着的时候哼哼的样子好可爱
You do this cute whistling thing in your sleep.
没 没有
No, I don't.
呃
Mmm.
- 等下 我睡着的时候哼哼了 - 是的
- Wait, I whistle in my sleep? - Yes, you do.
从你鼻子里发出的声音
From your nose.
听起来有点像这样
Sounds a little something like this.
天啊 听起来像垂死的天鹅
My God, that sounds like a dying swan.
别 别那样 那是
No, don't do that, it's--
很吃惊你不得不听那个
I'm horrified that you have to listen to that.
我去睡车♥库♥ 没关系的
I'll go sleep in the garage, it's fine.
- 我会睡在门廊的 - 不 我喜欢
- I'll sleep on the porch. - No, I love it.
你不这样我睡不着
I couldn't sleep without it.
好吧 这是我一生中有人和我说过的
Well, that is simultaneously the sweetest and weirdest thing
最甜蜜又最怪异的事儿了
anyone's ever said to me my whole entire life.
怎么了
What's going on?
好吧 我在想
Well... I've been thinking.
我们真的不能永远这样 对吧
We really can't keep doing this forever, can we?
是啊 我们不能
No, we cannot.
我的意思是 差一秒我们就死了 你知道么
I mean, one more second and we would've been gone, you know?
又有多少次我们能那么走运
How many times can we cut it that close?
好吧 我从未完全隐藏过我对这个话题的
Well, I haven't exactly hidden my feelings
感受 但是我想表现出尊重
on the subject, but I also want to be respectful.
因此 当你准备安顿下来的时候 我也会停下来
So, when you're ready to stop, so am I.
我明白 而且我很感激
I know. And I appreciate that.
是啊 但是我 嗯
Yeah, but then I, um...
我只是想到David Sarraf这样的人 以及
...I just think of people like David Sarraf, and...
在他恰好需要有人在的那一刻会怎样
how he just needed someone in that moment.
他需要你
He needed you.
他需要他的妻子
He needed his wife.
是的 但是他妻子不在那儿 宝贝儿
Yeah, but his wife wasn't there, baby,
所以他需要你
so he needed you.
我只想继续帮助他人 Deeks
I just want to keep helping people, Deeks.
并且我热爱我做的事儿 特别热爱
And I love what I do. I love it so much.
而且和你一起让我更爱它了
And I love it even more that I get to do it with you.
要是我不说我也一样的话就是在说谎了
I'd be lying if I didn't say me, too.
但我们也不必立刻做出决定
But we also don't have to make these decisions right now.
我的意思是 事实是我们不必立刻做任何事儿
I mean, the truth is we don't have to do anything, right now.
让我们整天都呆在床上吧
Let's just stay in bed all day.
听起来很棒
That sounds wonderful.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
是的 你拿到渔具了么 Tom
Yeah. You get the tackle, Tom?
是的 我们一会儿就到
Yeah, we'll be there soon.
我刚到G这儿接他
I'm just at G's place to pick him up.
你知道Deeks刚装上这门么
You know Deeks just put that door in.
你下来这儿做什么
What are you doing down here?
我还没咖啡机
I don't have a coffee maker yet.
所以我下来这儿
So I come down here.
你昨晚睡了么
You get any sleep last night?
我准备上了船再睡的
I'll sleep on the boat.
钓鱼应该是放松的 对吧
Fishing is supposed to be relaxing, right?
我们会找到你父亲的
We'll find your father.
你知道的 我不需要鼓励
You know, I don't need a pep talk.
我很擅长做那些事儿
I'm all good with those.
说来也奇怪 那个电♥话♥是关于Hetty的
And oddly enough, that call was about Hetty.
前十个是关于我父亲的
Previous ten were about my dad.
顺便说一句 都是死胡同
All dead ends, by the way.
下一个就不一定是了
The next one doesn't have to be.
你知道的 她 她甚至不想被找到
You know, sh-she doesn't even want to be found.
那我们为什么要一直找
So why do we keep looking?
而 而且就我父亲而言
A-And as far as my dad goes,
无论我发现了什么我可能都不会喜欢
I'm probably not gonna like what I find anyway.
这并不意味着我们应该停止尝试
Doesn't mean we stop trying.
哼
Hmph.
副主任 早上好
Deputy Director, good morning.
当然 我们马上就来
Of course. We'll be right in.
是 长官 他和我在一起
Yes, sir. He's here with me.
他的电♥话♥出了些问题
He's having problems with his phone.
我们很快就到
We'll be there soon.
好的
All right.
钓鱼要等等了
The fish are gonna have to wait.
听起来就是
Sounds like it.
什么时候的事儿
When did this happen?
昨晚
Last night.
FBI探员Nelson和Yim在城市学院外面
FBI Agents Nelson and Yim picked up Abbas Jalal
抓到了Abbas Jalal
outside of City College.
几个小时后 他们的尸体在东洛杉矶的
Couple of hours later, their bodies were found
一座立交桥下被发现
under an overpass in East L.A.
他们的车和Jalal不见了
Their car and Jalal were gone.
顺理成章地 海军部长想要我们重回联合特遣队
Naturally, SECNAV wants us back on the task force.
这些是立交桥的交通摄像头
These are traffic cams from the overpass.
第一个 你能看到FBI的车辆正驶向立交桥
On this first one, you can see the FBI vehicle heading under.
然后在这儿它从另一侧离开
And here it is exiting the other side.
只耽搁了30秒
That's only a 30-second delay.
逼停车辆 干掉两名探员
Stop a car, take out two agents.
这些家伙训练有素
These guys are well-trained.
是啊 我们只能假定有多个杀手
Yeah, we're only assuming multiple killers.
不幸的是 立交桥下没有摄像头
Unfortunately, no cameras under the overpass.
他们有意选择这个地方
They chose this place deliberately.
FBI整夜都在处理现场
FBI's been processing the scene all night.
- 依然毫无进展 - 那个SUV呢
- They still have nothing. - What about the SUV?
它应该有寻回系统或者别的什么
It's got to have LoJack or something.
沿路运行200码就失效了
Disabled 200 yards down the road.
而且一小时后 有人打了911
And an hour later, someone called 911
报告说跳蛙镇的一片空地有SUV起火
to report an SUV on fire in a vacant lot in Frogtown.
FBI已经确认是他们的车
FBI has confirmed that it's their vehicle.
我已经派Kensi和Deeks去了
I already sent Kensi and Deeks to the lot.
与此同时 FBI正在围捕所有
Meanwhile, the FBI is rounding up everyone
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表