那就趴下来 从这里走
So come on down here. Right through here.
这就能过来啦
There you go.
你很勇敢 一个勇敢的九岁小男孩
You're a brave guy. A brave nine-year-old.
就是这样
There you go.
继续爬 一直爬过来
Just keep coming. All the way.
就是这样 小伙计
There you go, buddy.
当心你的头
Watch your head.
你成功出来啦
There you go.
好的 听我说 Eddie
All right, listen, Eddie.
你乖乖在这里等着 好吗
You're gonna stay right here, okay?
我这就去救你哥哥
I'm gonna get your brother.
Kensi Deeks 你俩在正门外吗
Kensi, Deeks, you guys out front?
抱歉 是的我们在 Sam 我们就在这里
Excuse me. Yeah, we're here, Sam, we're here.
之前我和Callen试图靠近Jalal时 他看起来很害怕
When Callen and I moved in on Jalal, he looked scared.
好吧这个就能说得通 他知道你们要来干什么
Well, makes sense. He knew what he came here to do.
不 我是这样想的 在炸♥弹♥引爆之前
No, that's the thing. Right before the bomb detonated,
他看起来
he looked like...
怎样
Like what?
看起来需要我们的帮助
Like he wanted our help.
你认为他是被迫的
You think somebody else forced him to do it?
我不知道 但是当时
I don't know, but in that moment,
我不认为是他决定引爆♥炸♥弹的
I don't think he made the decision to detonate that bomb.
是别人引爆了
Someone else did.
- 一个遥控起爆装置 - 对的
- A remote detonator. - Yeah.
他们需要一个良好的视野 好能看到现场
They'd need a line of sight.
他们不会选择待在剧院里面
They wouldn't want to be in the theater.
他们应该选在正门外某个地方
They had to be posted up out front somewhere.
那儿
There.
Beale 我需要你查一下那家咖啡店
Beale, I need surveillance footage
室外位置上面的监控录像
from that cafe's outdoor seating.
收到 我需要找什么
Got it. What am I looking for?
第一次爆♥炸♥之后所有画面
Anything after the initial explosion.
注意任何举止奇怪的人
Anybody acting suspicious.
- 哦这里 放大那个人 - 好的
- Ooh, there. Push in on that guy. - Yeah.
看 他过于神态自若了
See, he's too casual.
好像他知道将要发生什么
It's like he knew what was about to happen.
好的 同志们 室外卡座里有一个男人
Okay, guys, we have a man who was seated at the outdoor tables
爆♥炸♥发生后特别镇定地就走开了
who casually walks away directly after the explosion.
就是没能捕捉到正面清晰图像
Can't get a good look at his face, though.
Sam我们在这里可以直接看到门厅
Sam, we've got a direct line of sight into the lobby.
Jalal没有引爆♥炸♥弹
Jalal didn't detonate that bomb.
你怎么样了Elias 我叫Callen
How you doing, Elias? My name's Callen.
我要救你出去 好不好
I'm gonna get you out of here. Okay?
Eddie在哪里 他还好吗
Where is Eddie? Is he okay?
Eddie很好 他很好 他就在旁边
Eddie's fine. He's fine. He's right out here, okay?
如果他出了什么意外 我妈妈一定会杀了我的
My mom's gonna kill me if anything happens to him.
他很好 没受一点伤
Nothing's gonna happen to him. Okay?
我现在要把你弄出来
I'm gonna get you out of here.
好了 现在听着
All right, now, listen.
我要把这个抬起来 这样你才能把腿抽出来
I'm gonna have to lift this up so I can get your leg free.
然后我会把你从这里拽出去 明白了吗
Then I'm gonna pull you out of here. Understand?
会很疼 对不对
It's gonna hurt. Right?
可能吧
It might.
但是你可是Eddie的哥哥
But you're Eddie's big brother.
他现在很害怕
Eddie's scared right now.
为了他你也要坚强起来
You've got to be brave for him.
为了你的弟弟你会表现得很坚强 对不对
So you're gonna be strong for your brother, aren't you?
- 是的 先生 - 这就对了
- Yes, sir. - That's right.
好了 准备好了没
Okay, you ready?
准备好了
Yes, sir.
可以了 把腿挪出来
There you go. There you go.
我现在要把你拖出去
I'm gonna pull you around.
- 你还好吗 - 是的
- You okay? - Yeah.
我要开始了
Here you go.
小心 看着点
Watch it, be careful.
好的 非常棒
All right. All right.
小伙子 你真的太勇敢了
You are being so brave, my friend.
- 你还在吗Eddie - 在
- You still there, Eddie? - Yeah.
你出来了
There you go.
- Elias - 我没事
- Elias. - I'm okay.
- 我很好 - 我把两个男孩都救出来了
- I'm okay. - I got both boys.
干得不错 Callen
Nice work, Callen.
拆弹部队已经对大厅西出口排查完毕
Bomb squad has secured exit points west of the lobby.
收到
Copy that.
- Ryland太太 - Cathy
- Mrs. Ryland. - Cathy!
伙计们 我们得离开这 赶紧走
Guys, we got to go. Got to move,
- 快走 快点 - 好了 Dan坚持住
got to move, got to move... - All right, Dan, hang in there.
坚持住 我们都在
Hang in there. We got you.
快快快 这边
Come on, come on, come on. Right here.
好了好了 坚持住伙计
Okay. All right. You hang in there, buddy.
太谢谢你了 谢谢 谢谢你
Thank you so much. Thank you. Thank you.
没事的 不客气
You're welcome. You're welcome.
挺住
Be strong.
嘿Morales
Hey, Morales.
你今天很棒
Good work in there today.
为什么会有人干出这种事
Why would someone do this?
我也想知道
I ask myself that every day.
抱歉 嘿 伙计们
Excuse me. Hey, guys.
躺上来
Here we go.
- 小心他的腿 - Elias
- Watch his leg. - Elias.
是的 Paula 正如你所见
Yes, Paula, as you can see,
现场实况简直恐怖
this is the terrifying scene just outside...
死亡人数上升至7人 好在其他的平民
Body count's up to seven, but all other civilians
已被安全疏散
were safely evac'd.
拆弹部队将会在未来数小时内完成对剧院的
Bomb squad's gonna be finishing clearing the theater
排查清扫工作
in the next few hours.
听着 我知道你们一直在连轴转
Look, I know you're all running on fumes,
但是你们看到了这段视频
but you saw this video.
我们认为马什里克军这个恐怖组织
The terrorist cell we believe is responsible,
应该对此负责 此外他们威胁还有袭击
the Mashriq Army, has issued another threat.
根据我们在仓库中找到的武器箱
And based on the weapons crates we found at the warehouse,
那应该是个炸♥弹♥或者是能制♥造♥大型枪击事件的武器
it could be a bombing or an active shooter scenario.
如果是Jalal从Omar Azim那里偷的钱
If these attacks were financed by money
用作资助这几次袭击
that Jalal stole from Omar Azim...
- 那我们需要先找一下Azim - 有道理
- Then we need to find Azim. - Right.
Eric和Nell找到的他最后出现的位置
Eric and Nell found a last known location,
西洛杉矶的一个路口
an intersection in West L.A.
我们马上去看看
We'll check it out.
Wasim Ghulam 那个
Wasim Ghulam, the suspect
涉嫌袭击爱荷华号♥的人刚刚醒了
in the USS Iowa attack, has just regained consciousness.
所以我希望你们能带着Fatima一起
So I'd like you to take Fatima with you.
看看能不能从他那里得到点什么
See if you can get anything out of him.
视频上有什么线索吗 Beale
Anything on that video, Beale?
没有 不过我在尝试用各种方法找
No, and I'm trying everything I can think of.
好吧 转机总是在意想不到的时候出现
Well, breaks come when you least expect them.
FBI在剧院里
The FBI found
又发现4个未引爆的炸♥弹♥
four undetonated bombs hidden within the theater,
尽管这次袭击已经造成不少伤亡
so as awful as the attack was,
如果这些全部被引爆 后果更不堪设想
it could've been much worse.
好吧
Okay.
我刚刚收到了有关搜寻
I just got a hit on the search for known associates
Lethabo Khan的同伙的线索
of Lethabo Khan, the shooter
就是Callen和Sam在仓库里拿下的枪手
Callen and Sam took down at the warehouse.
好的 很明显
Okay, apparently this photo
这张照片应该是六个月前摄于巴拿马
was taken in Panama six months ago.
这张照片左边的是Khan
Now, that is Khan on the left,
面部识别系统认定右侧的人是Moswen Basson
and facial rec just ID'd the man on the right as Moswen Basson.
有意思
Interesting.
Basson和Khan在同一特种部队服役
Basson served in the same Special Forces unit as Khan,
此外他和Khan一样
and, like Khan,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表