没错
Yeah.
除非Ortega本人在得克萨斯
Unless Ortega stayed in Texas,
指挥他的人把Wallace从洛杉矶绑过去
sent a team to L.A. o bring Wallace to him.
嗯
Hmm.
嘿 你看 这个焊缝开了
Hey, man, that seam looks out of place.
嗯
Mm.
这里有东西吗
Got something in there?
注意
You pay attention, huh?
看看啊
Look at that.
战术装备
Tactical gear.
- 确实啊 - 装备啊
- Yeah. - Supplies.
帮我弄一套吧
Got to get me one of these.
省省吧
Save your money.
我查到一辆在Ortega爪牙名下
I got a hit on an SUV registered
注册的SUV 叫Ignacio Rodriguez
to Ortega's enforcer, Ignacio Rodriguez.
这就来
On it.
线报上说
Intel reports say
他从小就跟着Ortega混了
this guy's been with Ortega since he was a kid.
- 死心塌地 - 嗯哼
- Highly allegiant. - Mm-hmm.
和5起谋杀案有关
Tied to five murders.
他最后出现的地点是凡奈斯的一个路口
Last known location is an intersection in Van Nuys.
雪佛兰Suburban一直贴着路边
The Suburban pulls along the curb,
出监控之前开始减速
then slows before going out of frame.
我不确定 不过他应该
I can't tell for sure, but it looks like
就在那儿停下了 有GPS定位
he stopped there. Address is in the GPS.
看来你想得没错 Ortega
Your idea about Ortega staying back in Texas
确实把他的手下派到洛杉矶
and sending his boys to L.A.
然后自己坐镇得克萨斯
is looking pretty damn good right now.
咱们看看Ignacio能交代点儿什么
Let's go see what Ignacio's got to say.
出发吧
Let's do it.
来 给你 Jake
Here you go, Jake.
你饿吗 我可以 呃
You hungry? I could, uh...
做点饭
I could make you something
或者咱们在Bay Cities餐厅点三明治
or we could order in sandwiches from Bay Cities.
我不饿
I'm okay.
好吧
All right.
我有台电视
I got a TV.
咱们可以买♥♥部电影看
We can order a movie.
有什么想看的片子吗
Anything you want to see?
没 没什么
Nah, not really.
看看篮球怎么样
How 'bout basketball?
现在肯定有快船队的比赛
Bet you there's a Clippers game on.
我不太爱看篮球
I'm not into basketball that much.
好吧
Okay.
Ignacio把车停到这条街上了
That's the street Ignacio parked on,
但是现在SUV不在这儿
but his SUV's gone.
我没法调看他离开时
I don't have access to any of the cameras
这一片的监控
in that area to see when he left.
他最后的落脚点估计就是那家杂货店了
Looks like the only place he could have been going is in that bodega.
Shalom杂货店
Shalom Bodega.
由Avron Berry经营
Run by Avron Berry.
他有犯罪记录
He's got a criminal history.
贩毒和非法持枪
Drug and gun charges.
我不知道你也会这些啊
I didn't know you knew how to do that.
- 我觉得Eric和Nell - 拜托
- I thought Eric and Nell... - Please.
想做和能做是两回事
Knowing how to do something and wanting to do it are two different things.
嗯
Hmm?
用那个高大上摄像头
Use that fancy camera you got
把镜头推到杂货店门口
and push in to the front of the bodega,
左上 在雨棚下面那里
left side, up under the awning.
是摄像头
It's a camera,
但是完全没有无线信♥号♥♥
but I'm not getting any wireless signals off of it.
是 这就是问题所在 没准是闭路的
Yeah, that thing's ancient. Probably closed circuit,
然后手动备份到硬盘
backed up to a manual hard drive.
咱们得进去查
We need to get in.
Wallace一家可能在里面
The Wallace family could be in there.
而且咱么还得拿到监控录像
And we need to get that surveillance footage.
我去吧
I'll go.
就你自己吗
Alone?
你们都是经验丰富的探员
You're both way more experienced agents,
但是你们像条子似的 进到小区里
but if you walk in there, in this neighborhood, looking like cops...
我们看起来像警♥察♥吗
We look like cops?
天啊 我觉得今儿自己街头装穿得贼拉到位
Ouch, I thought I was wearing my dope streetwear fit today.
别再说 贼拉 这个词了
Don't ever say "Dope" Again.
我只是说你们俩的身形
I'm just saying that the odds
比较容易变成打架戏
of a physical confrontation might escalate.
We're not gonna take it
No, we're not gonna take it
We're not gonna take it
Anymore
No way
嘟嘟嘟嘟
Ow!
哇哦
Wow!
哇 好吧
Whoa! Okay.
你不能 你不能就这么悄没声的靠近一个人
You can't-- you can't just creep up on a dude like that,
- 这样我会 - 你会怎样
- 'cause I could be... - You could be what,
甩起你飘逸的秀发
shaking your beautiful blond locks around,
穿起你Twisted Sister的华服
donning your Twisted Sister costume?
好吧 首先 这不是华服
Okay, first off, it's not a costume--
这是Dee的演出服装 而且 第二
it's Dee's performance attire. And, secondly,
你看到的是10岁我的照片
the picture I showed you, I was ten years old.
而且我是基于爱与信任
And it was a picture I showed you believing that our love
相信你不会取消我才给你看的
and trust would preclude you from making fun of me.
- 哦 那你可是大错了 - 好像是的
- Well, you were so wrong. - Yeah.
很明显 这是错的 下次长记性
Evidently, I was. Note to self.
- 这都是什么东西 - 嗯我今天来的时候
-What is all this? -Well, I skated up,
看见今天晚上不营业的牌子
and I saw your sign that we're closed tonight,
我觉得我可以开始干活了
so I figured I'd just get started.
干什么活
Started on what?
酒吧现代化计划
Project Bar Modernization.
我要安几个更大的电视 把那几个音箱拆下来
I'm putting up the bigger TVs. I'm taking the speakers down.
全部换成巨屏电视
I'm gonna put up all the big-screen TVs
- 和无线音响系统 - 哦 我的天啊 别
- and the wireless sound system. - Oh, my gosh. No.
- 这就是为什么他们都被拆下来了 - 别 亲爱的 别这样
- That's why those are down. - No, sweetie, no.
- 我弄了一些其他的设备安在 - 不不不
- I got some other ones on the... - No, no, no.
- 亲爱的 不要 - 所以今天晚上
- Honey, no. - So we're not
我们不会因为酒吧现代化计划而暂停营业
closed tonight for Project Bar Modernization?
- 不 - 所以我们要
- No. - So we have
推迟这个酒吧现代化计划
to postpone Project Bar Modernization?
不要再说酒吧现代化计划了
Stop saying "Project Bar Modernization"!
- 那叫P 「PBM」? - 亲爱的 今天晚上
- P... PBM? - Sweetie, tonight
要举办拯救海湾募捐活动 Deeks
is the Heal the Bay fund-raiser, Deeks.
- 我之前告诉过你 - 不你没有 别瞎说
- I told you about this. - No. No, you didn't.
因为如果你告诉过我 我应该会知道这件事的
'Cause if you told me about that, I would know about it,
这应该被记到我之前让你下载的
'cause it would be on our bar scheduling app,
酒吧日程软件上的
which I had you download.
你下载了吧 对不
You did download that, right?
- Deeks 我不知道什么酒吧日程软件 - 没关系
- I don't know what a bar scheduling app is, Deeks. - It's fine.
完全没关系 你知道我们现在能做什么吗
It's totally fine. 'Cause you know what we can do?
我们要把这些安回到
We can just put these back on the--
- 那边墙上 这个音箱非常沉 - 好吧
- on the wall right there. That's a very heavy speaker. - Okay.
- 我费了好大劲才把它取下来 我会把它装回去 - 好吧
- That was hard to get down. I'll put it back up. - Huh?
然后我们就可以举办这个
And then we can host
募捐活动了 绝对会是个完美的活动
the fund-raiser, and it's gonna be fantastic.
我们会拯救整个海湾的
We can heal the whole bay.
- 然后我们就可以完成 - 别说
- Then we can do... - Don't say it.
求你别说那个词
Please don't say it.
酒吧现代化计划
...Project Bar Modernization.
下周 我们可以下周干
Next week! We can do it next week.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
抱歉 我们不营业了
I'm sorry, we're closed.
- 明天再来吧 - 你需要帮助
- Come back tomorrow. - You need help.
你的急救包在哪里 在后屋吗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表