很高兴能一起合作
It's a pleasure to be working together.
我们没有被告知是联合调查
Wasn't aware this was a joint investigation.
作为美国的同盟国
As an ally of the United States,
针对我国公民的案件
the crimes against one of our citizens
都属于我们管辖范围
falls within our purview.
现在 我要求
And for now, I have to ask
你不能和Abidi夫人及
that you refrain from speaking with Mrs. Abidi
其他任何与此案件有关的巴基斯坦公民讲话
or any other Pakistani citizen associated with this case.
他是一名美国海军上校被枪击案件的目击者
She's a witness to the shooting of a U.S. Navy captain.
他丈夫是我国被批准逮捕的
And her husband is a criminal in our country with a warrant
一名罪犯
for his arrest.
貌似我们都有自己的案件要查
Looks like we both have our own cases to solve.
拘捕令 因为什么
A warrant? For what?
很抱歉 我现在无权
Unfortunately, I'm not at liberty
向你透露信息
to share that information with you at this time.
我不知道什么拘捕令
I don't know about any warrant.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们越快找到他
The sooner we can find him,
就能越快弄清楚这件事
the sooner we'll be able to clear this up.
- 我保证 - 如果你们抓住
- I promise. - If you catch up
Abidi将军 我们有几个问题想问问他
with General Abidi, we have a few questions for him.
我亲爱的朋友们 要是我找到他 他会被立刻遣送回
My friends, if I find him, he'll be returned to Pakistan
巴基斯坦
immediately.
现在 很抱歉 我觉得
Now, if you'll excuse us, I believe
Abidi夫人需要休息一下了
Mrs. Abidi could use with some rest.
真是漫长的一夜啊
It's been a long night.
我们走
Let's go.
怎么回事
What just happened?
我觉得有人把我们踢出局了
I think we were just given a time out.
额 我不喜欢那个家伙
Eh, I don't like that guy.
不喜欢 《幸存者》里的同盟们比这个强多了
No. I've seen better allies on Survivor.
没错 如果Abidi和Hadlow的电脑
Yeah, and if Abidi had something to do
盗窃案有关
with the theft of Hadlow's computer,
他祖国会让他闭嘴 不会让我们坐实这件事的
his home country's gonna silence him before we can prove it.
除非整个事件就是个计策
Unless this whole thing was just a ruse
为了把他和我们的技术快速送出去
to whisk him and our technology out of the country,
毫无疑问
no questions asked.
那咱们就先一步找到他
Then let's find him before they do.
就这么办
Let's do it.
你觉得Monster.Com
You think Monster.Com
能放招酒保的公告吗
deals in barkeeps?
噢 别贫了
Oh, stop it.
咱们那也叫面试
We've barely interviewed anyone.
这年头想找好帮手真的太难了
So hard to find good help these days.
都是占便宜没够的人
Just a whole generation of freeloaders.
咱们可以降低一点期望值
Maybe we lower our expectations a little bit.
你说 咱们 但是在Blye语里 这只代表 你
You say "We," But in Blye-speak, you mean "You,"
因为你觉得我应该把期望值降低
because you think that I need to lower my expectations.
我就是说 我觉得不会有人
I'm just saying that I don't think anybody's
能满足你的期望
going to tick off all of your boxes.
嗯 我觉得勾选框的数量挺合适
Mm, I think I have a reasonable amount of boxes.
噢 你觉得那个量合适吗
Oh, you think you have a reasonable amount of boxes?
对啊
Yeah.
因为我想上个月咱们面试的
Because I would imagine that the 18 dog walkers
那18个遛狗师应聘者也觉得不合适
that we interviewed last month would disagree.
好了 这不公平 因为他们
Okay, well, that's not fair, because none of them
都不愿意带着我去试遛
would agree to take me on a trial walk.
那是因为他们遛狗 不遛人
That's because they walk dogs, not people.
好了 行 我的爱人
Okay, all right, Mon Amie.
车玻璃没贴膜
Why don't we just keep our voices down
咱能不能小点声
in that glass house of yours?
- 什么 - 什么
- What? - What?
你这是在说什么啊
I have no idea what you are talking about.
真的吗 还有那位啜 不对
Oh, yeah? So the personal trainer that ran,
- 泪流满面的私人教练 - 行了
- nay, sprinted away in tears... - Okay.
以那种分贝听到 快点 慢点
There are only so many times that you can hear the phrase,
还挺难得的
"Tiny up, tiny down" in that decibel.
是啊 她确实让Monty往山那边跑了
Yeah, she did have Monty heading for the hills, too.
哈 唯独遗憾的是没人牵着他溜跶过去
Ugh, well, shame he didn't have someone to walk him there.
噢 说得好 至少咱俩现在是同一阵营的了
Ooh, touche. At least now we're on the same page.
根本没有好吗
We're not on the same page.
咱们当然在了
Yeah. Yeah, we are.
看来咱们找到了
I think maybe we just need to find
一大群应聘者啊
a whole new pool of applicants.
- 确实 -没错
- I think we just did. - Yeah.
Nell追踪了Hadlow继女的手♥机♥ 定位在这栋楼
Well, Nell tracked Hadlow's stepdaughter's phone to this house,
不过看起来不像有危险的啊
but it does not appear like anyone is in danger.
那没准就是她和抢劫有什么瓜葛
Well, maybe she had something to do with the robbery.
这可是个纨绔子弟的交际圈啊
I mean, that's a pretty rich circle of friends to keep up with.
要是咱们直接进去 她就会逃走 然后请律师
If we go in hot, she's just gonna run and lawyer up.
那 好了
Okay, well,
是时候让你的短裤重见天日了
I think it's time you dust off your short shorts.
重见天日 不管你什么意思
Dust them off? Whatever do you mean?
我以防万一把它穿在里面了 嗷呜
I wear them underneath just in case. Ha-sha!
太诡异了
That's so weird.
- 一秒变身 - 不要
- Quick release! - No...
- 不要穿尼龙搭扣裤 - 油漆点直筒裤
- No Velcro pants. - Straight to the paint.
拒绝
No!
三个话题标签 美丽 流行 庇佑
#beautiful, #popular, #blessed.
所以 她是上苍眷顾 美得不可方物
So, wait a minute, is she blessed to be beautiful
还是火到人尽皆知呢
or blessed to be popular?
我倾向二者兼而有之
I personally like to think the two go hand in hand.
- 啊 真的吗 - 嗯哼
- Ah, you do? - Mm-hmm.
你找到Hadlow上校的继女了吧
So you found Captain Hadlow's stepdaughter, huh?
让我来向你介绍
Allow me to virtually introduce you
独一无二的Emily Conway
to one Emily Conway.
她把所有动态
Everything you need to know about her
都分享到网上了
has been conveniently broadcast online.
啊 从分享的状态来看 她把自己当成
Ah, according to her various feeds, she fancies herself
常出入社交场合 又热爱慈善的富家女
a celebutante/philanthropist
热爱整瓶服务和滤镜自♥拍♥
with a penchant for bottle service and filtered selfies.
而且抛去欠下大笔债务这个问题
And despite being in massive amounts of debt,
她的生活好像一直围绕着
she somehow manages to maintain a life
红毯和上好的法国香槟
of red carpets and fancy French champagne.
噢 啊 说到这个 你要不要看看
Ooh, uh, speaking of which, did you manage to take a look
呃 我给你发的垃圾桶的链接
at that, uh, trash can I sent you?
你是说 那个有15种语言功能的吗
You mean, the one that speaks 15 different languages?
是的
Yeah...
啊 是 确实
Uh, oui. Mais...
- 不用了 谢谢 - 噢
- non merci. - Oh.
- 我猜猜 你也买♥♥了它吗 - 嗯 是
- Let me guess, you ordered that, too? - Well, yeah.
我觉得放在咱们的新厨房♥里挺不错
I thought it would go really nice in our new kitchen,
虽然暂时没有 不过早晚的事嘛
which we don't have yet, but we will.
Eric
Eric.
如果没在La Cross滞留
It's supposed to arrive tomorrow,
明天估计就能到
unless that's also stuck in La Crosse.
哇哦 在市区了
Ooh, it's downtown.
好哇 该死的铁丝网
Huzzah! Barbed wire be damned.
不 不 我刚定位到Abidi将军租的车了
No, no. I just got a hit on General Abidi's rental car.
10分钟之前在大公园外被贴了罚单
It was ticketed ten minutes ago outside Grand Park.
- 我去告诉Callen和Sam - 好
- I'll let Callen and Sam know. - Yep.
他选在公开场合 很聪明
He's smart to pick a public place.
众目睽睽之下反而更好藏身
Sometimes it's easier to hide in plain sight.
我看见Abidi了
I got eyes on Abidi.
还有人在跟踪他
We may have company.
他有枪 联邦探员
He's got a gun. Federal agents!
我去追Abidi
I got Abidi.
嘿
Hey!
趴下 快趴下
Get down! Get down!
趴下
Down!
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表