嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Son of a bitch!
啊 万分抱歉
Ugh, 10,000 apologies,
Camona先生 让你久等了
Mr. Carmona, for making you wait.
我的客户不会高兴的
My clients are not gonna be happy about this.
对此我们表示道歉
And we apologize for that.
还有 关于你今早的不在场证明
Also, there's the matter of your alibi this morning?
- 你和我妻子聊过了 - 是的
- You talked to my wife? - We did.
那我们没什么可说的了
Then it sounds like we're done here.
事实上 我们确实对你和
Actually, we've got a few
Kate Miller之间的对话
more questions about your conversations
有一些疑问
with Kate Miller.
我的律师来之前我一句话都不会说的
I'm not saying a word until my lawyer gets here.
哦 那我可不太确定了
Oh, I'm not so sure about that.
嗨 宝贝 想我了吗
Hey, babe, do you miss me?
Kate
Kate?
你为什么给我打电♥话♥
Why are you calling me?
- 我想听听你的声音 -原来
- I wanted to hear your voice. -Turns out,
他们记录了奥尔顿监狱所有犯人的通话
they records all inmate phone calls at Alton.
你想要什么
What do you want?
-谁知道呢 - 只是想让你知道
- Who knew? - I just wanted you to know
我在想你
that I'm thinking about you.
我知道我现在被关在监狱里
I know I'm locked away right now,
但这不意味着我们之间的关系有所改变
but that doesn't mean anything's changed between us.
- 你还是我的 宝贝 - 恶心
- You're still mine, babe. - Yikes.
记住这一点
Remember that.
那是个变♥态♥的小婊♥子♥ 你知道吗
You are one sick bitch, you know that?
嗯 其他的也差不多
Well, and the other ones are pretty much in that fashion,
但你已经知道了
but you already knew that.
除了脏话那部分 呃
Except for the fact that the name-calling gets, uh,
你懂的 更具体一点
you know, a little more specific.
嗯哼 嗯哼 所以我正在试着搞懂
Mm-hmm, mm-hmm. So I'm just reading
这些言外之意 所以我要冒点险
between the lines here, so I'm gonna go out on a limb
大胆的说你是Kate的客户之一
and say that you were one of Kate's clients?
嗯 我的直觉说
Well, my instinct is it was
要比这更进一步
a little bit more than that.
没错 她好像是想
I would agree with that. It also kind of sounded
威胁他
like she was threatening him.
她像是要煮了他的兔子似的
Like she's gonna boil his bunny?
噢 是的 完全没错 那么 Phil
Oh, yeah, totally. So, Phil,
如果你正遭遇危险 我们可以帮助你
if you're in danger, we can help you.
但你得告诉我们Kate为什么威胁你
But you do have to tell us why Kate is a threat to you.
我的律师大概会在一小时后达到这里
My lawyer should be here in about an hour.
行吧 行吧
Okay, okay.
所以Phil没有帮助Anna和Kate逃狱
So Phil didn't help Anna and Kate escape from prison,
但是他绝对知道些什么
but there's definitely something else going on here.
Kate要比看起来复杂许多 我们得调查一下
There's more to Kate than meets the eye. We should look into it.
嘿 伙计们 我们其实已经在调查了
Hey, guys, we're actually already doing that.
Callen和Sam让我们这么做的
Callen and Sam have already asked us to.
然后我们查到了一些线索
And we found something else.
Alton监狱没收了Anna的一部一次性手♥机♥
Alton prison confiscated a burner phone from Anna.
她用这个手♥机♥打过好几次电♥话♥ 都是同一个号♥码
She made several calls from it, all to the same number.
可惜的是
Unfortunately,
那也是一部一次性手♥机♥
it's also a burn phone,
我们不知道对方是谁
and we have no idea who's answering.
但是在三个月前 她发过一条短♥信♥
But three months ago, she did send one text.
那一天Kate搬进了Anna的监狱房♥间
It was the same day Kate moved into Anna's cell.
这条短♥信♥很简单 交了个新朋友
It simply read, "Made a new friend."
可以理解为是说 她开始和她的新狱友一起合作了
Another way of saying she's starting to work her new cellmate.
好 继续调查Kate Miller 尽可能查到所有信息
Yeah, look into Kate Miller, find everything you can.
- 好 我们仔细找找 - 好
- Yep. We'll dive deep. - Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
所以 Phil的律师快到了
So Phil's lawyer's gonna be here soon.
我们肯定留不住他的
We're definitely gonna lose him.
要再敲打敲打他吗
You want to try rattling him a little more?
天 我喜欢你的拼劲
God, I love your persistence.
- 噢 - 别 别 别 Arkady
- Oh! - No, no, no. Arkady...
太好了 你们在这里 我们有活要干
Good, you are here. We have work to do.
- 不 我们不干 - 你在这里干嘛
- No, we don't. - What are you doing here?
Callen对我说 回家
Callen tell me, "Go home.
做个乖宝宝 等着 我看起来像是乖宝宝吗
Be good boy and wait." Do I look like good boy?
别让我回答这种问题
Please don't make me answer that.
我不能就这样傻傻地坐着
I cannot sit idly by
而我的Anna却像是一只正在被狩猎的熊
while my Anna is being hunted like bear.
- 我必须做点什么 - 别
- I must do something. - No.
你什么也不用做
You don't have to do anything.
看 我知道Anna现在在外面很危险
Look, I know it's terrifying that Anna is out there
我们还不知道她在哪里 但是Callen说的是对的
and we don't know where she is, but Callen is right.
好吗 Arkady 你得回家去 让我们好好工作
Okay, Arkady? You got to go home and let us do our job.
我认识这个人
I know this guy.
你认识这个人
You know this guy?
- 是的 我之前遇见过他 Raymond - 差的有点儿远
- Yes, I met him before. Raymond. - Not even close.
- Desmond - 不是
- Desmond. -Nope.
- Herschel - 行了
- Herschel. - All right.
就在我嘴边 Carmona
It is on tip of my tongue. Carmona!
Phil Carmona
Phil Carmona.
我就说我认识他
I told you I know him.
我跟你们说 他可不是个乖宝宝
And I tell you something, he is not good boy.
谢了 伙计们
Thanks, guys.
告诉我你们查到了什么
Just let me know what you find.
Eric正要追踪Kate Miller用公共电♥话♥
Eric's gonna trace the call that Kate Miller made
拨出的通话
from that pay phone.
好 所以你会穿过5千米的崎岖地形
Okay, so you travel five kilometers
然后只为了偷一辆车
over rough terrain, then you steal a car?
我也在想这件事
I-I've been thinking the same thing. I...
她们如果有人在外面接应
If they've got outside help,
为什么不让那个人在某个地点接她们
why not have someone pick them up somewhere?
可能是她们的计划出现了错误
Could be something went wrong with their plan.
这整件事看起来都很随意 好像是临时起意
This whole thing just seems random, improvised.
Anna不会这样
That-that is not Anna.
情况也许已经不在她的掌控之中了
She may be losing control of the situation.
- 她可能只是 - 我说了
- She just might... - Like I said,
我看到那个黑发女子在打公共电♥话♥的时候
I didn't know anything about fugitives when I saw
我还不知道她们是逃犯 等我知道的时候
the brunette at the pay phone, but then sure enough,
Elsie已经被开走了
there goes Elsie.
就是他那辆67年的Bonneville
His '67 Bonneville.
是的 好吧 呃
Yeah, well, uh,
可能是因为他们找不到66年的T-Bird
maybe they couldn't find a '66 T-Bird.
但我老实说 你知道的
But I got to be honest with you, you know,
我 我不确定Elsie的变速器
I-I'm not sure Elsie's transmission
可以支撑他们到大峡谷
will get them to the Grand Canyon.
为什么你觉得她们想去的是大峡谷
What makes you think they were headed to the Grand Canyon?
Thelma和Louise
Thelma & Louise.
没错
Yeah.
关于两个女逃犯的电影
The movie about two female fugitives.
噢 我看的电影不多
Oh, I don't see a lot of movies.
如果你有想到什么其它的 请打电♥话♥给我
Can you give us a call if you think of anything else.
噢 好的 好的
Oh, yeah, yeah.
对了 对了 你如果你们找到了Elsie
Tell you what, I'll tell you what, if you find Elsie,
可以不用还给我了
you can keep her.
从我遇到她的那天起 她就一直惹麻烦
From the day I met her, she's been nothing but trouble.
哼 哈
Huh. Ha.
Carmona先生
Mr. Carmona,
特别探员Blye放在你面前的
what Special Agent Blye has just placed in front of you
是你和几名已被美国政♥府♥判刑的
are phone records of conversations between you
俄♥罗♥斯♥寡头之间的
and several Russian oligarchs who have been sanctioned
通话记录
by the U.S. Government.
如果你没有得到授权 这个做法是不被许可的
Unless you have a warrant, that's inadmissible.
我是一名特别检察官
I'm a special prosecutor.
没有授权我不会离开办公室
I don't leave the house without a warrant.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表