All hands deck, clear spot four. Spot four for recovery. 621.
全员注意 为着陆准备 621
All hands deck, clear for recovery. 621.
快看
Check it out.
完美的着陆
Nice landing.
谢谢
Thank you.
NCIS特别探员Sam Hanna
NCIS Special Agent Sam Hanna.
特别探员Callen
Special Agent Callen.
Harmon Rabb上校 欢迎上舰 同志们
Captain Harmon Rabb. Welcome aboard, gentlemen.
这边走
This way.
美国海军上校登舰
Captain United States Navy arriving.
发生什么了 上校
What's going on, Captain?
我们在搜索一名失踪船员
We're searching for a missing crew member.
有人落水了吗
Man overboard?
希望没有 但是以防万一 我们已经着手在他最后出现位置
We hope not, but we've initiated a search of the area we've covered
周围开始搜索了
since he was last seen just in case.
随舰特别探员Brian Lee也参与搜索了吗
Is Special Agent Afloat Brian Lee involved with the search?
不幸的是 特别探员Lee就是我们在搜索的人
Unfortunately, Special Agent Lee is the crew member we're looking for.
哦
Oh.
天呐 他们这个年纪真是太可爱了
God, they're just so adorable at this age.
或许我们应该收养他
Maybe we should adopt him.
他被调♥教♥得也不错
I mean, he's housebroken.
我猜是这样
Yeah, I'm assuming so.
- Eric - Beale
- Eric? - Beale?
Eric
Eric?
是 哦 嘿
Yup. So, hey, um, hey.
我只是 只是在老地方进行分♥析♥
I was just... just running some scenarios through the old think tank.
如果我把所有视觉刺♥激♥都移走 是会有所帮助的
You know, kind of helps if I eliminate any and all visual stimuli.
好吧
Okay
你昨晚睡在这里吗
Did you sleep here last night?
呃 呃 在这睡 没有
Uh, s... um, sleep? No.
呃 过夜 是的
Uh, stay... yeah.
这里和Callen Sam所在的海湾 有12个小时时差
There's a 12-hour time difference between here and the gulf where Callen and Sam are,
所以他们是白天 我这里是夜晚
so, their day-- my night.
好吧 听着 你应该回家 睡一觉
Right. Listen, you should go home, get some sleep,
我们和Nell查清楚这些
and we can figure this out with Nell.
那原本是好主意 但是她昨晚回家去旧金山了
That would be great, but she went home to San Francisco last night.
哦 不 发生什么了
Oh, no. What happened?
呃 她妈妈有一些并发症
Uh, some complications with her mom.
抱歉
Sorry.
呃 我们在路上看了Callen和Sam的报告
Uh, we read Callen and Sam's sitrep on the way in.
我们还有关于失踪随舰探员Lee的更多信息吗
Do we have any more information on missing Agent Afloat Lee?
没有了
We don't.
已经过了24小时了 伙计们
It's been 24 hours, guys.
水温暖 如果他落水了
The water's warm, so if he went overboard,
- 他可能还活着 - 是啊 可能
- he could still be alive. - Yeah, maybe.
Olivia Baird怎么样了 你找到她了吗
What about Olivia Baird? Did you locate her?
还没有
Not yet.
有没有发现任何关于Olivia Baird和Volkoff的关联
What about anything on the connection between Olivia Baird and Volkoff?
没有其他电♥话♥来往
No more phone calls.
至少她的手♥机♥没有
At least not on her personal cell.
如果有进一步的交流
If there were further communications,
那会是在另一部电♥话♥或者通过其他方法
it was on another phone or by some other means.
你确定那通电♥话♥是Volkoff打的吗
And you're sure that call came from Volkoff?
- 确定 - 她肯定有问题
- Absolutely. - She's got to be an illegal.
你还发现什么了 Beale 说出来吧
What else you got, Beale? Break it down.
好吧
All right.
Olivia Baird 出生于加拿大
Olivia Baird. She was born in Canada.
她婚前姓是Langdon 十一岁的时候她来到这里
Her maiden name was Langdon. She came here when she was 11.
现在 她的父母在他们94年成为美国公民的时候
Now, her parents changed their last name from Langdon to Baird
把姓从Langdon改成了Baird
when they became U.S. citizens in '94.
我还在等加拿大当局 核实她和她父母的证件
I'm still waiting for the Canadian authorities to verify her credentials and her parents'.
一家人都改姓这很奇怪 除非他们姓很烂 例如「鸡♥吧♥」
That's weird for a family to change their last name unless it's something like "Tallywhacker."
又或者有人在找你
Unless somebody's looking for you.
等一下 你是在说
Well, hold on a second. So you're telling me
妻子结婚前的姓氏和丈夫一样吗
that the wife's maiden name's the same as the husband's?
这里就是有趣的地方
Here's where it gets interesting.
他们结婚的时候 丈夫用了妻子的姓氏
He took hersurname when they got married,
而且改了他的名字
and changed his first name.
他出生时叫Mairbek Anzarov 在 呃 Kurla-Yurt
He was born Mairbek Anzarov, in, uh, Kurla-Yurt.
于格罗兹尼旁边
It's right outside Grozny.
85年他出生的时候 那里还是俄♥罗♥斯♥ 现在是车♥臣♥
It was considered Russia when he was born there in '85, and now it's Chechnya.
我们越挖越多黑料
The deeper we dig, the uglier it gets.
继续查他们两个 及时汇报给Sam和Callen
Keep digging into both of them and bring Sam and Callen up to speed.
Olivia Baird是怎么维生的
What does Olivia Baird do for a living?
嗯 她是个制片人
Um, she's a producer.
好吧 那听起来很高级 她有什么作品吗 ?
Well, that sounds like a fancy pants. What has she produced?
没有 我什么都没找到
Nothing... that I can find.
但是Rogers弄了一份FISA搜查令 你们可能会有发现
But Rogers pushed through a FISA warrant so maybe you can find something.
我们瞧瞧
We'll see.
所以 他的信函里没有示警
So, no red flags in his correspondence?
调查中案件里也没有
Nothing in his open cases, either.
也许有办法让Eric进入系统
Maybe there's a way to get Eric in the system.
我们肯定漏了什么东西
We could be missing something.
或者一些隐藏文件之类的
Or some hidden files or something.
上校
Captain.
你们怎么样
How you gentlemen making out?
呃 目前还没什么有用的东西
Ugh. We haven't found anything useful yet.
嗯 我不确定你们能发现什么有用的
Well, I'm not sure you will.
自从部署以来我们没有大问题 我们也管理得很好
We haven't had any real problems since we deployed, and we run a tight ship.
恕我直言 上校
With all due respect, Captain,
你的随舰特别探员失踪了
your Special Agent Afloat is missing,
而你的船上至少有两个人 和一个ISIS同情者有过联♥系♥
and you have at least two people on this ship that have been in contact with an ISIS sympathizer.
这艘舰及船员的安全
The safety and security of this vessel and her crew
是我的首要责任 Callen探员
are my number one responsibility, Agent Callen.
现在 如果这艘舰上有威胁
Now, if there was a threat on board this ship,
李探员从没有向我报告过
Agent Lee never brought it to my attention.
他可能不知道
He probably didn't know about it.
我们认为他们使用一款网游平台进行交流
We think they're using an online gaming platform to communicate.
这倒是Eric可以调查的角度
That could be a way for Eric in.
你说的对
You're right.
我们的首席技术官
Our chief technical officer.
好吧 你需要什么就告诉我 我要答案 探员们
Well, you let me know whatever you need. I want answers, Agents.
如果船上确实有威胁
If there is a legitimate threat on board this vessel,
我们必须快速确认并且排除他
we need to identify and eliminate it fast.
遵命 上校
Aye aye, Captain.
好的
All right.
老♥习♥惯了
Old habits.
大副请联♥系♥舰桥
XO contact the bridge.
我是大副
This is the XO.
他活着吗
Is he alive?
好吧 告诉我
Well, let me know.
我在医院与搜索队会合
I'll meet the recovery team at the hospital.
搜索队认为他们在海里找到了李探员
Search team thinks they've found Agent Lee in the ocean.
嘿 你 只是 呃 检查一下 你这有什么进展吗
Hey, you. Just uh, checking in on, uh, what's happening here. You got an update for me?
闭嘴
Stop talking.
需要我给你带个三明治吗
Should I go get a sandwich?
三明治梗反击不好玩 是吗
It's not so fun being on the receiving end of the sandwich joke, is it?
- 随便了 - 好了
- Whatever. - All right.
让开 我要用老办法了
Move out of the way. I'm going old school.
小心点 亲爱的 我要来了 嘿
Look out, lady bird. Coming in hot. Hee-yah!
啊 我的天
Oh, my God!
我觉得你要试试新方法
I think you need a newschool.
直接走进去
Walk it off.
啊 我想我肩膀脱臼了 哦
Ah, I think I just dislocated my shoulder. Oh.
喔 看起来Olivia Baird不玩了
Uh-oh. Looks like Olivia Baird went out of business.
啊 她知道我们已经盯上她了
Aah. Oh, she knew we were onto her.
在这里找到线索的机会微乎其微
Chances of finding something here are slim to none.
现在怎么办
So what now?
好吧 我们可以和大楼里其他租户谈谈
Well, we could talk to other tenants in the building,
看看他们知道什么 或者我们可以去她家
see if they know anything, or we could head back to her house,
虽然我肯定 她也把那边处理了 哦
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表