负责恐♥怖♥分♥子♥网络的机密调查
working high-level investigations of terrorist networks.
嘿 知道吗 她长在比弗利山庄
Hey, you know what, she grew up in Beverly Hills.
我的意思是 她会是什么样的
I mean, what is she gonna be like?
"哦 天呐 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
"Oh, my God, a terrorist.
就好像 就像 我要快要吐了 真恶心"
As if. Like, gag me with a spoon. Barf me out."
Eric 别这样了
Eric, please stop doing that.
我想说的是她也许是一个非常有帮助的资源
All I'm saying is that she may be a very helpful resource,
也许我本应该尽快把她叫来
and maybe I should have called her in here sooner.
还有 你那是山谷女孩 比弗利山庄女孩可不是那样的
Plus, that's a Valley girl, not someone from Beverly Hills.
哦 太好了 她来了
And-- oh, good, here she comes now.
Jones Beale 特别探员Fatima Namazi
Jones, Beale. Special Agent Fatima Namazi.
- 嗨 - 嗨 欢迎到来
- Hi. - Hi, welcome.
谢谢
Thank you.
很高兴见到你 Namazi探员
It's great to meet you, Agent Namazi.
见到你真的很高兴 Nell
It is so great to meet you, Nell.
抱歉 我可以叫你Nell吗
Sorry, is it okay that I call you Nell?
我感觉我认识你
I feel like I know you.
呃 你认识我
Um, you do?
我一直追寻你的脚步
I've been following your career
从做海军情报工作就开始了
since I started Naval Intelligence.
你关于Comescu犯罪家族的白皮报告
Your white paper on the Comescu crime family
其分♥析♥角度是空前的 很有见解
was unparalleled in its scope and so insightful.
还是你在这儿工作期间写的 真是
And you wrote it while working here, which is...
难以置信
insane.
能见到你本人真是太好了
It's just really great to meet you in person.
谢谢你的赞美
Well, that is really very kind of you.
当然 你叫我Nell就行了
And, uh, of course you can call me Nell.
叫我Fatima
Call me Fatima.
你可以叫我Eric
You can call me Eric.
- 好的 - 我要开个视频会议
- Okay. - I've got a video conference
和国土安♥全♥局♥ 你们自己聊
with Homeland. I'll let you to it.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你叫我来
Thank you for bringing me in.
哦 不客气 发生这些事后
Oh, of course. After what had happened,
我觉得我们需要一个新的视角来分♥析♥问题
I thought we could use a fresh set of eyes here.
坦白讲 我不知道我还知道些什么
Honestly, I-I don't know what more I can provide.
貌似方方面面你都已经知道了
It looks like you had every angle covered.
这Jalal就像从天而降
This Jalal subject just came out of nowhere.
谢谢你 很感谢
Well, thank you. I appreciate that.
嘿 Callen和Sam刚刚到达船屋
Hey, Callen and Sam just arrived at the boatshed.
联邦调查局提供了一个新嫌犯
The FBI brought us a new suspect.
一个认识Jalal的人
Someone who knew Jalal.
你看看
There you go.
- 谢谢 - 小事儿
- Thank you. - Yeah.
要知道 我也帮忙写了一些
Just so you know, I helped out a little bit
Comescu犯罪家族的文件
with those Comescu papers.
主要是用什么字体
Mostly font selection.
总不能用一些奇怪的字体 是吧
Can't go wrong with grotesque, right?
没错 个人来讲 我喜欢衬线体
Hmm. You know, personally, I prefer a good serif.
很好 不错
All right, cool.
好的 呃 嘿 伙计们
Okay. Uh, hey, guys.
你们看到的是Bana Azim
So, that is Bana Azim you've got there.
她和她丈夫在威尔逊开了一家小的外币兑换店
She and her husband own a small currency exchange on Wilshire,
Jalal是那儿的出纳员
and Jalal was a teller there.
呃 是违法的 他持有的是学生签证
Uh, illegally. His student visa
不能在校外打工
didn't allow him to work off-campus.
对 但是除此之外
Yeah, but aside from that,
Bana和Omar没有其它的犯罪记录
Bana and Omar have no criminal records.
Omar在哪儿
Where's Omar?
呃 Bana说不知道
Uh, Bana claims not to know.
FBI找不到他 我们也是
The FBI couldn't find him and we didn't have any luck either.
Azim夫妇在伊♥拉♥克♥出生
The Azims were born in Iraq but haven't been back
但是他们已经23年没有回国了
since they left 23 years ago.
他们有了稳定的工作
They've both held steady work since then,
组成了家庭
raised a family.
他们不符合组织核心成员的特征
They don't fit the profile of a cell recruit.
这些情况可能在遇到Jalal之后发生了变化
That could've changed since they met Jalal.
是的 Sam说的没错
Yeah, Sam's right; we have to consider
他可能把他们变成了新的成员
the possibility that he may have turned them.
你们找到我丈夫了吗
Have you found my husband?
找到Omar了吗
Have you found Omar?
他失踪多久了
How long has he been missing?
昨晚不见的
S-Since last night.
那不是很久
That's not so long.
他每晚都会回家
He comes home every night.
但昨晚他没回来
Last night he did not come home.
求求你们 你们在找他吗
Please, are you looking for him?
你们开了一家外汇兑换店
You two own and work at the currency exchange.
你们没有一起开车回家吗
Don't-don't you drive home together?
我在他回家之前早走了几个小时准备晚饭
I leave a-a few hours before him to prepare dinner.
昨晚我
Last night I was...
做了一道石榴汤
making shorbat rumman.
他喜欢在冬天吃这个
He loves it in winter.
但是他没有回家
But then he did not come home.
然后
And...
当其他探员带我走的时候
when the other agents picked me up,
我觉得
I thought...
他
He's...
他已经没有以前那么坚强了
he's not as strong as he once was.
他去年得了癌症
He had cancer last year.
已经有所好转了
He's in remission,
但是治疗过程十分艰难
but the treatments were difficult.
他随时可能在任何地方晕倒
Maybe he fell down somewhere.
- 呃 - 嗯
- Uh... - Hmm.
你知不知道你的员工Abbas Jalal
Were you aware that your employee, Abbas Jalal,
是没有权利打工的
was unauthorized to work?
知道
Yes.
我俩都知道
We both were.
Abbas去年夏天来的我们店里
Abbas came into the exchange last summer.
他正要开始上学
He was about to start school.
他手上有些第纳尔 需要换成美元
He had some... dinars he needed to exchange for dollars.
从故乡来的人我们已经许久没见过了
We don't see lots of people from our home,
所以我和Omar就和他聊了聊
so me and Omar got to talking to him.
他看起来是个好男孩
And he seemed like a good boy.
和善 礼貌
Kind, polite.
他成为了我们家庭的一员
He became part of our family.
他甚至和我们一起过开斋节
He even joined us for Eid.
但是 呃 他很穷
But, uh, he was poor.
他付不起学校的餐费 只能饿着肚子
Couldn't afford meals on campus, always hungry.
所以我和他说 他可以在我们店帮忙
So we told him, if he could help out at the exchange,
我们付他工资
we would pay him.
我们不该这么做的
We should have never done it.
你没有被逮捕 Bana
You're not under arrest, Bana.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I mean.
我们的外汇兑换店开始丢钱了
The exchange started losing money.
一开始我们不知道为什么
At first we couldn't figure out why,
但是 Omar仔细查看了Abba的交易记录
but... Omar took a closer look at Abbas' transactions,
是他偷的
and he was stealing it.
所以几天前
So he fired him
他把他解雇了
a few days ago.
Abba有什么反应
How did Abbas react?
他很失落 但是 呃
He was upset, but, uh...
你们不觉得
You don't think...
是不是Abbas伤害了
Did Abbas hurt
我丈夫
my husband?
求求你 一定要找到他
Please, you have to find him.
求求你
Please.
我们得等多久
How long are we gonna wait?
我们甚至不确定这个人有没有看到什么
We're not even sure this person saw anything.
她在晚上一定会觉得很冷
Bet she gets really cold at night.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表