Tell Jake I love him. Thanks.
古巴 哈瓦那
没有Anna或Kate的踪迹
So no sign of Anna or Kate.
看一下旅馆的账本
Got a look at the hotel ledger.
如果他们登记了 可能是别的名字
If they did check in, it was under a different name.
酒店录像怎么样
What about security footage?
那你得先帮他们装上探头
You'd need security cameras for that.
- 欢迎来到古巴 - 好吧
- Welcome to Cuba. - Okay.
我刚刚和我在古巴的一位中情局连络人谈过
I just talked to an Agency contact of mine in Cuba.
Lionel Fernandez 他是本地人
Lionel Fernandez. He's a local.
- 土生土长 - 你在哈瓦那的人
- Born and raised. - Your man in Havana.
这里没有他不知道的事情
Nothing happens here without him knowing about it.
Volkoff经常来古巴 Lionel则多次向他提供了情报
Volkoff travels to Cuba frequently, and Lionel's provided intel on a lot of those visits.
- 他知道你的任务吗 - 他现在知道了
- He knows about your operation? - He does now.
- 他能帮我们弄到武器吗 - 什么都行
- Can he get us weapons? - Anything you want.
- 好吧 安排我们见一面 - 已经和他说了
- All right, set up a meeting. - Already did.
他想在La Rampa的一家餐馆见我
He wants to meet me at a restaurant in La Rampa.
- 我应该一个人去 - 那是不可能的
- I should go alone. - Yeah, that's not happening.
- 我也会去 - Callen 他不认识你
- I'll be there, too. - Callen, he doesn't know you.
我也不了解他 我会去的
And I don't know him. I'll be there.
我们会留意餐馆外面的情况
We'll keep an eye outside the restaurant.
Kensi和Deeks现在应该到了
Kensi and Deeks should be here by now.
嗯 这很呵呵
Well, this is subtle.
- Kensi的主意 - 嗯 他们都开这种车
- Kensi's idea. - Yeah, they all drive these things around here.
这也许能融入周围环境
Might as well blend in.
我的船比这更小
Been on boats smaller than this.
- 是啊 都上车了 - 车上挤一挤
- Yep, all aboard. - Squeeze on in here.
- 穿上救生衣 - 准备走了
- Life jackets on. - Ready to go.
出发吧 出发啦 宝贝
Rock and roll. Rock and roll, baby.
Nell 我们正在监视他们
Nell, we're monitoring them.
他们有强大的后盾 多亏了你
They've got airtight backstops, courtesy of you.
在我们的监视下他们不会发生任何事情
Nothing's gonna happen to them on our watch.
是的 很快 这就不归我们管了
Yeah, well, pretty soon it might not be our watch.
我只是 我忍♥不住想 你知道
I just, I can't help but think, you know,
如果你接了旧金山的工作
if you take this job in San Francisco
我也过去帮我的妈妈 你知道 怎么办
and I move up to help my mom, you know, what if...?
嘿 嘿 我们不想「如果」 记得吗
Hey, h-hey, we don't play the "What if" Game, remember?
我知道 但是 万一呢
I know, but... what if?
你知道 如果发生了严重的事情
You know, what if something goes terribly wrong
而我们不在这里没法阻止
and we're not there to stop it?
我希望能为两个家庭分身
I wish I could be there for both of my families.
- 这不公平 - 嘿
- This isn't fair. - Hey.
过来
Come here.
- 我就觉得听到了声音 - 哦
- I thought I heard voices. - Oh!
- 哦 我想 - 哦 嗨
- Oh, trying to... - Oh, hi.
Rogers 你在干 从办公室拿文件吗
- Hey. - Rogers, what-- are you grabbing some files from your office?
呃 把待办事项清单上核对一下
Uh, checking things off the old to-do list?
我周末会来健身
I use the gym on weekends.
- 是吗 哦 - 哦 是的
- You do? Oh. - Oh. You do.
- 是吗 - 恩
- You don't say. Hmm.
你们呢
And you?
我以前周末也会来健身 但是 呃
I used to use the gym on weekends, too, but, um,
Nell帮我报了攀岩运动馆的会员 所以我 我一直会在那里
then Nell got me that membership to that rock climbing gym, so I'm-I'm pretty much there exclusively.
- 是这样的 - 我在问为什么你们两个星期天都在这里
- That's right. - I'm asking why you're both here on a Sunday.
- 是 呃 - 星期天
- Right. Well... - On a Sunday.
- 你问的很有趣 - 我和Eric
- It's funny you ask. - ...Eric and I
- 在庆祝周年纪念日 - 我们的第一次相互调情
- were celebrating the anniversary of... - Our first mutual flirtation.
我们每年都会来这里
We come back here every year...
到一切的起源 旧咖啡机旁
To the old coffee station where it all began.
来一杯热气腾腾的乌龙茶
Over a steaming cup of oolong,
呃 就算是周末我们也会来庆祝
and, uh, we even celebrate if it falls on a weekend.
是的
Yeah.
好吧 那 恭喜
Well, then, congratulations.
高♥强♥度间歇训练在等着我
High-intensity interval training awaits.
哦 开始你的Tabata训练
Ooh, go get your Tabata on.
- 我们有麻烦了 - 是啊 糟透了
- We're in trouble. - Oh, yeah. It's bad.
还记得我们过去常去的古巴饭店吗
Remember that Cuban place we used to go to?
El Cerdo
El Cerdo.
哇 自从我搬家后就没去过那儿
Wow, haven't been there since I moved.
- 洛杉矶最好的磨丰果 - 是啊
- Best mofongo in L.A. - Yeah.
天啊 我真的很想念那晚饭
God, I miss those dinners.
你为什么在这里 Joe
Why are you here, Joe?
我的意思是 为什么要做这个
I mean, why are you doing any of this?
你本可以回家的 他们安全了
You could've gone back to your family. They were safe.
不 他们不安全
No, they weren't,
和我在一起就不安全
not from me.
这就是我 Callen
This is who I am, Callen.
我最后想明白了
I finally know that.
我不可能成为别人
I can't be anyone else.
他们应该值得更好的生活
And they deserve better than that.
注意
Heads up.
Lionel朝着饭店来了
Lionel's headed into the restaurant.
下午好 天呐
好吧 刚刚发生了啥
Well, that just happened.
Fedora来了
Fedora incoming.
JoJo
JoJo!
下午好 多美好
感谢你能来见我们 Lionel
Thank you for meeting us, Lionel.
- Lionel G - G 我喜欢这名字
- Lionel. G. - G. I like that.
我可以用它用作一个角色名
I could use that as a character name.
我正在写一部基于我自己生活的间谍小说
I'm writing a spy novel based on my life.
不过我还没开始写
I haven't started writing it yet,
但是 呃 你知道的 我见过一些疯狂的事儿
but, uh, I've seen some crazy things, you know.
我们希望你能帮我们找到她
We hoped you could help us find her.
她叫Anna
Her name is Anna.
昨天她住在Marabana酒店
She was staying at the Hotel Marabana yesterday.
我不认识她 但我认识几个那边的门僮
I don't recognize her, but I know some of the bellhops there.
我会四处问问看他们是否知道些什么 她有麻烦了么
I'll ask around, see if they know anything. Is she in trouble?
她是我跟你说过的行动成员
She's part of the operation I was telling you about.
- 我们现在联♥系♥不到她了 - 呃 好吧
- We haven't been able to get ahold of her. - Ah, well,
这边儿服务都慢 手♥机♥ 互联网
service here is slow. Cell service, Internet service,
餐厅都是这样 我们需要点饮料
restaurant service. We need some drinks.
服务员 三杯莫吉托
- 多加点薄荷 - 好的
抱歉我觉得我们没时间喝东西了 Lionel
I'm afraid we don't have time for drinks, Lionel.
我们觉得她可能有麻烦了 你能现在跟你的人讲么
We think she might be in trouble. Can you talk to your people now?
JoJo 我确定她很好 而且这儿的酒保
JoJo, I'm sure she's fine, and the bartender here
能做出哈瓦那最好的莫吉托 就这么定了
makes the best mojitos in Havana. Period.
G 好像有人来了
G, you may have company.
G 离开那儿
G, get out of there.
- 马上离开那儿 - 你们要去那儿?
- Get out of there now. - Where are you going?
- 酒水还没来呢 - 从后面出去
- The drinks haven't arrived yet. - Out the back.
你做了甚么 Lionel
What the hell did you do, Lionel?
抱歉 JoJo
- 伙计们 怎么办 - 我们没有武器 别上去
- Guys, what's the plan? - We're unarmed. Stay back.
Callen探员
Agent Callen,
很高兴又见到你了
good to see you again.
Eric Nell 我们在车流中跟丢了Callen和Joelle
Eric, Nell, we lost Callen and Joelle in traffic.
告诉我你们有别的方法追踪他们
Tell me you have another way to track 'em.
呃 Callen的GPS停在了餐馆东边
Well, Callen's GPS was deactivated just east of the restaurant
问题是Havana真没多少交通摄像头
And the problem is, there really aren't any other traffic cameras in Havana.
我们之前用的卫星也一直在重连
The satellite we've been using keeps getting redirected.
继续尝试吧 我们正在回餐馆的路上
Keep trying. We're heading back to the restaurant.
嘿 我们该告诉Rogers这事儿么 他可能能帮上忙
Hey, should we tell Rogers about this? Maybe he could help.
我想 看看他在干什么
I mean, see what he's up to.
好吧
Okay.
算了吧
Or not.
这边儿还是安全的
Still clear over here.
不该这样的
This wasn't supposed to happen.
我喜欢红发女郎的
I like la pelirroja.
只是 只是情报世界就是这套路 呃 你懂得
It... it's just how the game is played, uh, y-you understand.
能让她审问我么
Can she interrogate me?
相信我 你不会这么想的
Trust me, you don't want that.
我再问你最后一次
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表