I got the GPS tracker
- 的定位追踪器了 - 太好了
- from the limo. - Sweet.
指纹已经处理过了
Prints have already been processed.
我就爱破解这些东西
I love hacking these things.
让我研究地图的同时
It combines my passion for maps
- 满足一下我不为人知的偷♥窥♥心理 - 嗯
- with my hidden voyeuristic fantasies. - Hmm.
不为人知是不可能了
It's not so hidden now.
只是幻想而已 每个人都有的
They're just fantasies. Everyone has fantasies.
别在说幻想了 快被你吓系了
Stop saying fantasies. You're freaking me out.
你真的想和这个家伙同居吗
Do you really want to move in with this guy?
呃
Eh.
我走行了吧 走了
I'm gonna go, okay? Just go.
抱歉 我还是爱你的
Sorry. I love you.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
暗♥杀♥事件有新线索吗
Anything new on the assassin?
摩托车方面没有什么线索 但同时
Well, no luck tracking the motorcycle, but in the meantime,
我一直在进行一些威胁评估
I've been working up some threat assessments.
哦 好吧 需要帮忙吗
Oh, okay, do you need some help with that?
哦 好意心领了 不过
Oh, I do appreciate the offer; however,
要是定位追踪器是Beale的癖好
if GPS trackers are Beale's weird fetish,
而我就爱处理死亡威胁
then prioritizing death threats is mine.
呀 你们两个还真是挺合适的
Yikes. Which is why you're perfect for each other.
这样的话 我们俩暂时没啥事儿做
In that case, we have some downtime.
不如想想 额 婚礼安排吧
Should we make some, uh, wedding plans?
- 好的 - 哦
- Yeah. - Ooh!
你们俩又开始计划了
You guys are doing that again?
额
Uh...
我不明白你说什么
I don't know what you're saying,
- 我们一直都在计划啊 - 哦
- we never stopped. - Oh!
抱歉 我只是
Sorry, I just...
- 我 我知道你去年一直在做 好像 - 是的
- I-I knew you were making, like... - Yeah.
很多很多计划 没有一个计划
...lots of plans last year, and then nothing really...
成功了
happened.
所以我原以为这事儿推迟了呢
So I thought it was postponed.
不 不 没有推迟 也绝对不会推迟
Nope, nope, didn't get postponed. Not postponed.
不会推迟的 正在计划中
Not gonna be postponed. It's going through with it.
我们正在规划 婚礼肯定会办的
We are going through with it. It's gonna happen,
我们现在立马就来定日子
and we're gonna pick a date right now.
- 好的 我们马上就去 - Kensi 别生气啊
- Okay, we'll do that. - Kensi! No!
- 真是抱歉 - 她没事 没事儿
- I'm sorry. - She's fine, she's fine.
你知道我不是那个意思的 对吧
You know I didn't mean it like that, though, right?
- 我懂的 没事 - 我很希望你们结婚
- I know. It's fine. - Because I want you to get married.
我也想结婚
I want to get married.
我为你们高兴还来不及呢
And I'm happy you're getting married.
而且
And...
我希望这个世纪结束前能完婚
I just hope it happens sometime this century.
那个Rashid真是奇迹创造者啊
That Rashid is a miracle worker.
你是担心看上去太帅了吗
Are you worried about looking too good?
- 并没有 - 我也是觉得
- Not really. - I didn't think so.
那边怎么样
What's going on in there?
王子这周很繁忙
The prince is having a busy week.
这边凡是有头有脸的人都想跟他见面
Every power player in town wants to meet with him.
本来以为有人试图刺杀他
You'd think that an assassination attempt
会让这些人避之不及
would make people think twice.
如果你想投资重拍《现代启示录》就还是会来
Not when you have to finance the remake of Apocalypse Now.
你开玩笑的吧
You're joking.
这回是要拍宇宙版
This one takes place in space.
这周会过得很慢咯
It's gonna be a long week.
希望Kensi和Deeks能够尽快找到线索吧
Let's hope Kensi and Deeks find a lead.
对
Yeah.
Eric
Eric.
你发现什么了
What have you found?
正如你所见
So, as you can see,
这个追踪器上只有
the only data points on the tracker
这辆车从洛杉矶机场到
were the route the limo took from LAX
遇袭地点的路线
to the location where it got attacked.
这对我们帮助并不大
That's not really helpful.
但是这个追踪器昨晚删除的记录里
Mm, but there was another data point hidden
还有其他的数据
in the tracker's deleted history from last night,
就像是有人开机测试了一下
as if someone, like, turned it on to test it
然后又把数据抹掉 只不过 前方高能
and then wiped the data, only-- spoiler alert--
任何痕迹都不能被完全抹掉
nothing's ever really gone.
所以那是在哪儿
So where was it?
就是这儿
Here.
好莱坞的一个汽车旅馆
A motel in Hollywood.
我可以定位精确到三尺之内的位置
I can pinpoint it to within three feet.
太棒了 我们这就过去
Perfect. We're on our way.
地址发你们手♥机♥
Sending the address to your phones.
准备好了吗 数到三
Ready? On three.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
- Kens - 安全 - 安全
- Kens?- Clear. - Clear.
Beale 赶紧叫辆救护车来汽车旅馆
Beale, we need an ambulance at the motel.
嘿 没事了
Oh, hey. It's okay.
哦
Oh.
我们是联邦探员 我们是来帮你的
We're federal agents. We're here to help.
她走了吗
Is-is she gone?
谁走了
Is who gone?
就是那个叫我过来就把我绑起来的女人
The woman that called me here and tied me up.
等等 为 为什么我还
Wait, why-why am I still...?
没事 我们只是要先核实一下你的身份
It's okay. We have to verify your identity first.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
Sarah Sarah Lombard
Sarah. Sarah Lombard.
Beale 我刚给你发了一张照片 你收到了吗
Beale, I just sent you a pic. You getting this?
已经在查了
Running it now.
她确实是Sarah Lombard
Verified. That is Sarah Lombard.
没有警方记录
No police record.
好的 非常抱歉
Okay. I apologize for this.
只是因为我们要找的人太危险了
It's just the woman we're looking for is very dangerous.
你说的没错
Yeah, you got that right.
她给我下了药就把我扔在这儿
She drugged me and left me here.
你知道她给你吃的是什么药吗
Do you know what she gave you?
不知道
No.
没事 你想站起来吗
It's okay. You want to stand?
- 好的 - 慢慢来
- Yeah. - Nice and easy.
我扶着你了 你没事吧
I got you. I got you. You all right?
- 没事了 - 你是从事什么职业的
- Yeah. - What do you do for a living?
我是按♥摩♥师
I'm a massage therapist.
所以我才会在这儿
That's why I'm here.
有人打电♥话♥叫我来上门按♥摩♥
I-I got a call about an in-room massage.
我看到这个地方的时候就应该转身离开的
I should've turned around when I saw the place,
但是我太需要钱了
but I need the money.
你有自己的按♥摩♥床吗
Do you have your own table?
有 当然有 就在
Yeah. Yeah, of course. It's, um...
等等
Wait.
那个贱♥人♥把我的按♥摩♥床拿走了吗
Did that bitch take my table?
Sarah 你先想想
Okay, Sarah, focus for a second.
今天你还有别的按♥摩♥预约吗
Do you have any more appointments today?
就一个了
Just one.
Sarah Lombard 她在哪儿
Sarah Lombard. Where is she?
那个女按♥摩♥师 我送她去1418房♥间了
The masseuse? I just sent her to 1418.
这也太快了
Oh, that was quick.
赶紧找到王子 快 快
Lock the prince down now! Go! Go!
联邦探员
Federal agents!
快让开
Move out of the way!
赶紧派人来大厅和卸货区支援
Need agents in the lobby and the loading dock.
G 我没看到她人
G, I don't have her.
收到
Copy.
看到她了 往卸货区去了
Got her. Headed to the loading dock.
把门开着
Keep that door open!
Joelle 站住
Joelle, stop!
联邦探员 开门
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表