Of course it is. All weddings are, especially in our family.
当然是 所有的婚礼都是 尤其在我们家
Who looked the best, who gave the best speech.
谁最好看 谁讲得最好
Marty I don't want them talking about me behind my back, Marty.
我不想他们背地里说我
I don't want to look like a fool in front of everybody.
我不想在所有人面前出丑
Wait, are you serious? Is that what you think
等等 你认真的 那就是你觉得
is gonna happen?
会发生的事
Mama...
妈妈呀
I don't mean to interrupt,
我不想打断你们
but the supply closets are where?
但是储物柜在哪儿啊
Oh, yeah, sure.
没关系
Let me just show you. It's right here.
我带你去 就在这儿
If, in your opinion,
如果 你认为
this high scale drink between two single people
两个单身人士一起喝一杯
does not constitute a date, what what exactly does?
都不算约会 那啥算约会
You're not gonna let this go, are you? Not any time soon.
你是不打算不放过我了吧 近期不会
Going on dates is about more than just where you go,
约会不仅仅是去哪儿
or what you wear. It's about intent. And what was your intent?
或者穿什么衣服 是意图 你的意图是什么呀
To be a good friend to someone who's been a good friend to me.
就是和曾经当我好朋友的人做朋友
Well, you know,
你懂的
sometimes good friendships can evolve into more.
友谊有时候可能会更进一步哟
That's right. You and I... we're just gonna stay friends.
好吧 你和我 我们也就朋友而已
Okay.
好
I'll try not to take it personally.
我不会介意的
Can I help you? Hope so.
有什么能忙您的 希望有
Vamanos. Vamanos.
走了 走了
Huh.
哈
Something we said?
我们说了什么吗
Let me ask you a question.
问你一个问题
Recognize either of these guys?
认得其中任何一位吗
Tough to say.
不好说
This is a busy place. I I see a lot of faces.
这地方人来人往 我 我见过很多人
What about those guys who just left?
那些刚刚离开的人是谁
Oh, they mostly just hang out and drink our crappy coffee.
哦 他们大多是出来喝喝我们的烂咖啡
You ever listen to what they're talking about?
你有听到他们说过什么吗
Uh...
呃
Not good to be eavesdropping, man.
兄弟 偷听可不好
You need, like, warrants and stuff for that.
你得拿 那个 搜查令或是啥的
You know what you don't need a warrant for?
你晓得什么不需要搜查令吗
Health violations.
卫生问题
Mm. And I see plenty of them.
我可是看到了很多
Improper use of gloves, no hair restraints.
手套使用不当 没有头套
You know, our colleague is actually with the inspector right now,
你知道 我们的同事也是一个检查员
so if you'd like, we could just call him...
所以你想的话 我们就打给他
A All right, all right.
好吧 好吧
They mostly speak Spanish,
他们大部分时候说西班牙语
but I've picked up on some things.
但我听到一些事情
They roll with a crew called the Imperio Azteca.
他们在一个叫阿兹特克帝国的帮派里混
Mm hmm.
嗯哼
Write that down.
写下来
Mental note.
脑子里记得
Between you and me,
仅限我和你们知道哈
I think they're planning a race war.
我觉得他们在策划一场种族战争
Yeah. They're angry dudes. And I've heard them
他们可是凶神恶煞的人 然后我还听到他们
say blanco a lot.
提到很多次blanco这个词
I mean, my my grade school Espa? It is a bit rusty,
我 我的西拔牙语有些生疏了
but I know that means white.
但我知道那是指白色
Whitey.
白人
The Man.
指的是人
But, uh,
但
you didn't hear that from me.
这可不是我说的哈
No. Definitely not.
不是 肯定不是
Of course not.
当然不是
Wow.
哇哦
Got a future. Yeah.
真有前途
Well, should we get a donut?
那 我们是不是买个甜甜圈
Otis吃这儿的东西 I wouldn't let Otis eat here.
我不会允许
He loves donuts.
可他好爱甜甜圈
You can't feed donuts to a sea lion.
你不应该喂海狮吃甜甜圈
I mean, let alone the beer you give him.
更加不应该喂他喝啤酒
It's light beer. Everyone deserves a cheat day.
那是淡啤酒 每个人都有吃欺骗餐的时候啊
Looks like he's stopping.
他似乎停下来了
Let's wait here.
我们在这儿等一下
Was it hard for you?
对你来说很困难吗
What?
你说什么
Testifying?
上庭作证
You kidding? Reliving all those decisions?
你在开玩笑吧 再次回顾所有做过的决定
It was hard to feel like I was not on trial.
根本就觉得是我在受审
I've felt on trial since the day it happened.
自从事件发生之后 我就一直觉得在被审判
Protection's an assignment of split seconds.
保护工作重在分秒之间
Some agents go an entire career without seeing
有些探员整个职业生涯
a credible threat in the field, but...
都没有遇到过实际的威胁 但是
if you do, the rest of your life, you're judged
如果你遇到了 你这一辈子
by what you do in those fractions of a second.
都会因为你那一刹那的决定被评判
If you get it wrong...
如果你做错了决定
You didn't get it wrong.
你没有做错
You saved your protectee.
你救下了你要保护的人
At the cost of his son.
但他失去了儿子
Look, every good agent makes mistakes.
听着 每个好的探员都会犯错
And you are a great agent.
而你是特别优秀的
You got to forgive yourself.
你必须要原谅自己
That's easier said than done.
说起来比做起来容易啊
Beckett's on the move again.
Beckett又在移动了
Okay.
好的
Ikande That's Ikande.
那是
Don't spook him.
不要惊动到他
Knife!
有刀
Hey!
嘿
I got Ikande!
Ikande交给我了
Federal agent! Don't make me do it!
联邦探员 不要逼我动手
Eric, I'm gonna need an ambulance.
Eric 我这儿需要一辆救护车
Out of the way. Out of the way.
快让开 让开
Hey.
嘿
Where's Beckett?
Beckett去哪儿了
So the man with the knife died en route to the hospital,
持刀人在被送往医院途中死亡
Juan Hernandez but we've ID'd him as Juan Hernandez.
但我们识别出他是
He's a suspected assassin with ties to...
他被怀疑是 和某个组织有关的刺客
any guesses?
能猜到答案吗
What is... Imperio Azteca.
阿兹特克帮
Ding, ding, ding. That's the Daily Double.
叮叮叮 双杀
Or triple, in this case.
哦不对 应该是三杀了
But at the boardwalk, Hernandez was going after Ikande.
但是在木板桥那边 Hernandez是冲着Ikande去的
Which means if Sergeant Ikande was working with Azteca,
这就说明如果Ikande中士是跟Azteca合作的话
something may have gone south between them.
他们之间肯定出了什么问题
Or maybe they were never working together at all.
或者他们从来都不是一伙儿的
Well, either way, there is one person
不管怎么样
who can set the story straight.
有一个人可以告诉我们真相
Sorry I ran.
对不起我逃跑了
I just didn't know who to trust.
我只是不知道应该相信谁
I swear, I want to help.
我发誓 我是想帮忙的
Why don't you start by telling us
那不如就从你跟
your connection to Imperio Azteca?
阿兹特克帮的关系讲起吧
I have no idea what that is.
我根本不知道那是什么
Rebecca Frazier吗 So you didn't hire them to kill Rebecca Frazier?
所以你没有雇他们去杀
Kill her?
杀她
I was working with her.
我在跟她合作啊
I'm not a violent man.
我不是一个暴力的人
Since I left active duty
自从我离开部队
my faith has been the most important thing to me.
我的信仰就成了对我来说最重要的东西
That's why I took the job at the mosque.
这也是为什么我在清真寺工作
But that wasn't always the case.
可是这么办并不能长久
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表