I'm-a ask you one last time.
Pavel Volkoff把我们的朋友带到哪儿去了
Where did Pavel Volkoff take our friends?
你知道CIA怎么
Do you know what the CIA
处理你这种人么
would do to someone like you?
某天 只是普通的一天 你在街上闲逛
You'll be walking along someday, just a normal day.
你看见一个美女
You'll see a pretty girl,
你回头看她
you'll turn around to look.
你甚至听不到枪声 或者感觉到刀锋
You won't even hear the shot or feel the blade.
一分钟前你还在这儿
One minute you're here...
一分钟后你就死了
Next minute you're gone.
你听懂了么 你特么听懂了么
You get it? Do you get it?
你觉得 我担心我自己么
You think that I'm afraid for myself?
我担心我的家庭
I'm afraid for my family.
我的妈妈 我的兄弟 我的侄子
Mi-mi madre, mi hermano, mis sobrinos.
几个月前Volkoff就找到我了
Volkoff made me a few months ago.
威胁我要是我不为他工作 他会杀了他们
Threatened to kill them if I didn't work for him.
我见过他杀人的
I've seen him kill.
我不害怕死得痛快 Hanna探员
I'm not afraid of fast, Agent Hanna.
但他能让人慢慢死去
He makes it slow,
而且他乐在其中
and he enjoys it.
所以 呃
So, um...
听起来我们有共同点了
Sounds like we got something in common.
我们都想杀了Volkoff
We both want Volkoff gone.
也许我们可以互相帮助
Maybe we can help each other out.
父亲
Dad?
他们带我进来的时候给我服了些什么
They gave me something when they brought me in.
- 我失去意识多久了 - 几个小时
- How long was I out? - Couple hours.
来 喝这个
Here, drink this.
我们在一个废弃工厂的下面 距离哈瓦那一小时车程
We are underground in an old facility about an hour outside Havana.
你不是一个人来的吧
You did not come alone?
- 我清理过屋子 没有窃听器 - 我们团队在这儿
- I swept the room, no bugs. - My team is here.
- Anna在哪儿 - 昨天我到古巴的时候见过她
- Where's Anna? - I saw her yesterday when I arrived in Cuba.
好吧 她看起来还好么
Well, did she seem all right?
Grisha 她看起来是他们的人
Grisha, it looked like she was working with them.
她打入了他们内部 这 这是个很长的故事
She's embedded herself. It-It's a long story.
Alex和Jake 他们安全么
Alex and Jake, they are safe?
是的 是的 他们很好 父亲
Yeah, yeah, they're okay, Dad.
他们在哪儿关押的你
Where have they been keeping you?
俄♥罗♥斯♥
Russia.
西伯利亚
Siberia.
最后我应该是在某个劳♥改♥营
I finally made it to the gulag.
我以为Volkoff已经杀了你
I thought Volkoff might've killed you by now.
对这个贪婪的混♥蛋♥而言 这太快了
Too quick for the greedy bastard.
他喜欢物超所值
He likes to get his money's worth.
为什么 为什么他们带你来这儿 什么
Why-why did they bring you here? What is...
什么 什么目的呢
What is, what is the purpose?
我从没见过Pavel以前这样过
I have never seen Pavel like this before.
有什么事儿吓到他了 Grisha
Something has scared him, Grisha.
而这意味着 他比以前更危险了
And that means he's more dangerous than ever.
这个鬼地方是哪儿
What the hell was this place?
这里原本是所学校 Callen探员
It was a school, Agent Callen.
KGB曾经在这里训练了他们最出色的间谍
KGB once trained their greatest spies here.
所以你不是
So not you.
作为一名年轻的KGB成员 Pavel甚至没能去前线工作
As a young KGB officer, Pavel could not even get field work.
没人相信他会保护他们
No one trusted him to watch their back.
那些成员现在怎么样了 老朋友
And what has happened to all those officers, old friend?
嗯
Hmm?
死了 失踪
Dead, missing,
被判刑
imprisoned.
而我却成功了
Whereas I have prospered.
在我看来 信任没那么重要
If you ask me, trust is overrated.
他们把这招称作「小象」
They call this the "Little Elephant."
是Pavel一伙儿最爱干的事
It is a favorite of Pavel's.
Yakov 停
Yakov, stop.
给他们看
现在你知道我为什么要带你们来这里了吧
Now you understand why I have brought you here?
我不认识这个人
I do not know this man.
纹身
这不可能
It is not possible.
- 那是谁 - 把他带回去
- Who is that? - Take him back.
爸 那个是谁 爸
Dad, who is that? Dad.
我们俩有正事要谈
You and I have business to discuss.
里面是什么
What's inside?
我能知道就怪了 我也不想知道
Hell if I know, and I'm not dying to find out.
这地方的事可以追溯到几十年前
There are stories about this place going back decades.
直到六个月前 这儿一直被弃用
It was abandoned until about six months ago.
现在有很多人员进出
Men going in and out.
还有车 设备 Volkoff来过好几次了
Vehicles, equipment. Volkoff has made several trips.
下面一定在计划着什么
There's something going on down there.
他们的武器比我们多很多
They have a lot more weapons than we do.
我们得另找一条进去的路
We got to find another way in.
那个人是谁
Who was that?
他从Pavel那里偷了样东西
He stole something from Pavel.
现在 他想让我和他谈谈 让他说出他想干什么
Now he wants me to talk to him, get him to reveal what he did with it.
我不明白 为什么是你
I don't understand. Wh-Why you?
那个纹身 是罗姆人的纹身
That tattoo, that was a Romani tattoo.
他没理由同时需要你们
Both of you here at the same time makes no sense.
你瞒着我什么
What are you not telling me?
这只是个诡计 Grisha
It's a trick, Grisha.
- Volkoff折磨人的一种手段 没有其它意义 - 我们约定过的
- Part of Volkoff's torture, nothing more. - We made a promise.
你记得吗
Do you remember?
不再隐瞒
No more secrets.
那么 那个人是谁
Now, who was that?
你重新考虑过我的提议了吗
Have you reconsidered my offer?
你说的话不能作保证
Your word is worthless.
没有什么可考虑的
There is nothing to consider.
最近 我请的人终于回来了
Recently, an asset of mine returned from some time out of commission.
Katya Mironova
Katya Mironova.
我想你应该知道她的另一个名字 Kate Miller
I believe you knew her as Kate Miller.
开始我很惊讶 甚至有点恐惧
At first, I was impressed. Thrilled, even.
直至我意识到 她把敌人带到了营地
Until I realized she brought an enemy into our camp.
我把Katya送回俄♥罗♥斯♥处理
I sent Katya back to Russia to be dealt with,
但我还没想好怎么处理Anna
but I had not yet decided what to do with Anna.
然后你就来了 Callen探员
And then you came along, Agent Callen.
CIA官员倒是个意外之喜
The CIA officer was just a bonus.
不 不 不 Volkoff
No, no, no. Volkoff...
- 我们 我们得谈谈这个 - 噢 我很乐意
- Let's-let's talk about this. - Oh, with pleasure.
但这个取决于你的父亲
But that depends on your father.
照我说的做
Do as I ask,
我就不让你儿子痛苦地看着她们死去
and I will spare your son the pain of watching them die.
Grisha 他不管如何都会杀了她们的
Grisha, he will kill them anyway.
他会杀了我们所有人
He will kill us all.
你失去理智了 Pavel
You have lost, Pavel.
我从你眼里看到了恐惧
I can see the fear in your eyes.
这是将死之人的眼神
This is the last act of a dying man.
不
No!
不
No!
Sam 我们发现了一些东西
Sam, we found something.
解密后的KGB掩体示意图 几乎和你所看的一模一样
Declassified KGB schematics for a bunker almost identical to the one you're looking at.
如果是同样的结构 应该会有两个通风井
If this is the same structure, there should be two ventilation shafts
就在一百米开外的掩体对面
a hundred meters from the bunker in opposite directions.
好 看起来我们能进得去
All right, it looks like we'll fit.
你俩往南边走 我会带着Lionel去北边
You two go south, I'll take Lionel north.
- 我能就待在这里吗 - 嘿 站起来 走了
- Or I could just stay here. - Hey, knees up, let's move.
Yakov说你拥有最长憋气记录
Yakov says you have record for the longest without air.
但看来你的儿子能打败你的记录了
But something tells me your son might beat you.
你为什么会觉得Darius会听我的
What makes you think Darius will even listen to me?
你是他身边最像父亲的人
You're the closest thing he has to a father.
没错
That's right.
他从来没告诉过你
He never told you.
也许是因为你♥爸♥觉得太羞愧
Perhaps your father was too ashamed.
Darius
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表