One order of dark corporate skeletons coming right up.
好的 谢谢 Eric
Okay. Thanks, Eric.
好的 Greg
All right, Greg.
等一下
Hold on.
你怎么知道我的名字
How'd you know my name?
什么
What?
这都不是令人印象深刻的部分
That's not even the impressive part.
你看 在驾驶证上
You see, it's on this driver's license.
你知道的 你给我的那张
You know, the one you just gave me.
但你怎么知道这是我的
But how'd you know it was mine?
你照片在上面
Your picture's on it.
我的天哪 Kensi
Oh, my God, Kensi,
你打他头时力有多重
how hard did you hit him in the head?
哦 她根本没打我的头
Oh, she didn't hit my head at all.
你知道吗 让我看看我把你的故事讲清楚了
You know what, let me see if I get your story straight.
所以 你从佛罗里达的高中辍学了
So, you dropped out of high school in Florida
就因为你上了一堂戏剧课你想
because you took one drama class and you figured, "Well,
嗯 乔治克鲁尼做到了 所以我要一路凭借我的外表
"Clooney did it, so I'm gonna ride my looks
去好莱坞
all the way to Hollywood."
这似乎是一个极好的人生计划
That seems like an excellent life plan.
- 会有什么问题 - 所以你离开了你认识的人
- What could possibly go wrong? - So you leave behind
并且想来到这里表演
everybody you know and love to come out here to act,
但你唯一得到的工作
but the only jobs you've actually gotten
只是一份蹩脚的调酒工作
are just lame bartending jobs.
月光酒吧
Moonshine Cantina?
- 他们正好在招人 - 但这不是
- Well, they were hiring. - But this is not the reason
你被铐在我车后面的原因
you're handcuffed to the back of my car.
不是吗
It's not?
Gregory 今天早上你在哪里
Where were you this morning, Gregory?
我不知道
I don't know.
睡觉 你说的是早上什么时候
Sleeping? How early we talking?
你人是在国家信托基金Wetwood分行吗
Were you at the Westwood branch of the Trust National?
不
No.
我们知道你每个
We know you're casing the place
星期一都会在那踩点
every single Monday 'cause your pretty little face is
- 因为监控里都是你可爱的小脸 - 踩点
- all over the security footage. - Casing the place?
不 我可能有几个周一去过那里
No. I may have been there the past few Mondays,
但不是今天
but not today.
那你去那里干嘛
So, what were you doing there?
数数
Counting.
就是这样 他们要我在银行闲逛
That's it. They wanted me to hang out at the bank
告诉他们有多少人来过
and tell them how many people showed up.
还有出纳员什么时候拿到咖啡的
And what time the tellers got their coffee.
谁让你这么干
Who did?
我不知道 都是通过短♥信♥完成的
I don't know. It was all done over text.
我告诉你一件事 这绝对是我♥干♥过
I'll tell you one thing, though, easiest Mission Monkey gig
最简单的Mission Monkey工作
I ever got.
Mission Monkey
Mission Monkey?
好吧 这显然是一个
Okay. Well, this has obviously been
巨大的误会
a giant misunderstanding,
为此 我深表歉意
and for that I profusely apologize.
感觉好点了吗
Feel better?
嘿 看 Gregory
Hey, look, Gregory.
在那里 有个松鼠 看
Right there. A squirrel! Look at that.
好吧
- Okay. - Hi.
我能走了吗
I can go?
或者你可以留在这里
Either that, or you can stay here
我们可以不断地问你问题
and we can keep asking you questions.
好的
Yeah.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
好的 那么
Okay, so...
有人雇Greg去银行数人头
somebody hired Greg to go to the bank and count people
然后很可能用不能追踪的一次性电♥话♥发短♥信♥给他们
and then most likely text them to an untraceable burn phone.
现在 他要么说的是实话
Now, he's either telling the truth
要么就从一开始就对抢劫一无所知
and didn't know anything about the robbery from the beginning...
或者我们可以追踪他
Or we can track him,
他会带我们直接找到幕后主脑
and he's gonna lead us straight to the snake's head.
你们有什么发现吗
What'd you find?
CCG做了很多非法生意
Well, CCG does a lot of off-book business
在一些 呃 比如说
with countries that are, let's just say,
反美国的国家
patrium non gratain the U.S.
好吧 那这是在说 韩国 俄♥罗♥斯♥
Okay, so what are we talking? North Korea? The Russians?
伊朗
Iran.
Veronica Stephens多年来
Veronica Stephens has been doing
一直在为他们做咨♥询♥服务
consulting for them for years.
我打赌海军不知道这个
Well, I bet the Navy doesn't know about that.
不 他们知道就不会继续雇佣她作为防务顾问
No, they wouldn't keep hiring her as a defense consultant.
还有更多 我们找到了一个模式
And there's more. We found a pattern.
每次CCG为海军做防务顾问工作
Every time CCG does defense work for the Navy,
Veronica会往她的个人账户里存7万5美元
Veronica deposits $75K into her personal bank account.
嗯 也许她在售卖♥♥政♥府♥机密
Hmm. Maybe she's selling government secrets.
一直在我们鼻子底下做
And been doing it under our noses the entire time.
你们这帮人能锻炼身体 讨论纪录片
You guys managed to exercise, discuss documentary films,
还能查出一个美国的叛徒
and identify an alleged traitor to the United States.
现在还没到午饭时间
And it's not even lunch.
好极了
Bravo.
好极了
Bravo.
看看她 她看起来一点都不紧张
Look at her. She doesn't even seem nervous.
Veronica Stephens是叛国者
Veronica Stephens is a traitor.
我确定她很久之前就已经调和了政♥治♥观念
I'm sure she made peace with her politics a long time ago.
是啊 你可能是对的
Yeah, you're probably right.
我还是不喜欢这种不知道背后操纵者是谁的感觉
I still don't like that we don't know who's behind this.
我也一样
That makes two of us.
我准备拿下她
I get wanting to take her down.
但是不管谁推动了这个事儿
But whoever set this thing in motion,
无论谁是今早抢劫的主使
whoever was behind that robbery this morning,
我并不相信他们认为这事儿
I don't believe they think this thing ends
以她带着手铐被带走而告终
with her being led away in handcuffs.
肯定不止于此
There's got to be more to this.
我们去看看她怎么看待你的猜测
Let's go see what she thinks about your theory.
走吧
Let's do it.
好吧
All right.
在我们开始之前还有什么想说的么
Anything you want to get off your chest before we begin?
你确定你不想在这事儿上脱身么
You sure you don't want to get out in front of this?
呃 事实上 好像有点太晚了
Well, actually, it may be too late for that.
是啊 你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
那样多久了 多少年了
How long has it been? How many years?
什么之后多少年了
How many years has it been since what?
你出♥卖♥♥♥政♥府♥机密给伊朗之后
Since you've been selling government secrets to Iran.
你们知道的 我试着警告过你们
You know, I tried to warn you.
你试着警告我们
You tried to warn us?
有几次
Several times.
- 抱歉 - 我告诉过你们
- I'm sorry... - I told you
洛杉矶警方能处理这事儿
that LAPD could handle this
并且NCIS没理由插手
and that there was no reason for NCIS to get involved.
为什么
Why is that?
因为我不想这样
Because I didn't want it to come to this.
你不想这样
You didn't want it to come to this?
别开玩笑了
No kidding.
你还不想被抓住呢
You didn't want to get caught.
放松点儿 猛♥男♥
Easy there, tiger.
你看起来 超冷静的
You seem surprisingly unfazed by all this.
哦 谢谢
Well, thank you.
这不是赞美
I didn't mean that as a compliment.
哦 我觉得差不多
Well, I'm taking it as one,
因为我是专业的
because I'm a professional.
专业的什么
Professional what?
叛国者么
Traitor?
CIA干员
CIA officer.
而且 Callen探员与Hnana探员
And, Agents Callen and Hanna,
我从来没卖♥♥过政♥府♥机密给伊朗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表