I have a shot!
你们身后
Behind you!
Kensi 戴棒球帽的那个
Kensi, baseball cap!
- 我欠你的 Hanna探员 - 是
- I am in your debt, Agent Hanna. - Yeah.
好吧 好吧 我们带您去车里 好么
Okay, well, let's get you to the car, all right?
然后我们可以讨论《现代启示录》的重制了
Then we can talk about that Apocalypse Now remake.
CIA
CIA?
有几年听命于我
A few years under me.
一直不喜欢她
Never liked her.
你知道吧 像那样跑过去是很蠢的
You know, that was pretty stupid, running in like that.
好吧 当时我想的是
Well, the way I saw it,
我觉得我要么会救下王子
I figured I was gonna save the prince,
要么会被Kensi打死
or Kensi was gonna shoot me.
果然如此
Figured I had a 50-50 chance.
Callen
Callen!
等一下 停 停
Wait a minute. Stop. Stop.
对不起
I'm sorry.
为什么道歉
For what?
- 你救下了王子和他的替身 - 不
- You saved the prince and his decoy. - No.
不要再提这个了
Not talking about that.
我为你♥爸♥爸的事感到抱歉
I'm sorry about your dad.
那件事我做错了
It was wrong what happened.
我只是
I just...
我想不到其他办法
I couldn't see another way.
我也是
Neither could I.
我希望你能找到他
I hope you find him.
谢谢
Thank you.
他在说什么
What was he talking about?
你♥爸♥爸怎么了
What happened with your father?
所以 你救了王子的命
So, you save a guy's life,
但他居然没把西装留给你
he doesn't even let you keep the suit?
噢 他让我留着来着
Oh, he's letting me keep it.
- 噢 - 只是那件西装还需要改一下
- Oh. - It just needed a few more alterations.
他的裁缝弄好了会寄给我
His tailor's sending it back to me when it's ready.
噢
Oh.
说起来 我得为了这场婚礼买♥♥件晚礼服
Speaking of which, I got to get a tux for this wedding.
对 我得买♥♥条裙子
Yeah. I need to get my dress.
好 首先 我们得
Well, first, we should probably
挑个地点 对吧 还有时间
pick out a venue, right, maybe a date.
对 还有宾客名单
Yeah, but also a guest list
我们的结婚誓词 还有
and our wedding vows, and...
还得登记一下吧
Should probably do a registry, right?
还有订酒席 好多事呢
Catering, too. There's so much to do.
两位 停一下 顺其自然 好吗
Guys, stop. Don't force it, okay?
别听任何人的
And don't listen to anyone else.
在你们自己准备好的时间结婚就行了
Do things on your time when you're ready.
不管是等三个月
Three months,
还是三年 我们都一定会去的
three years-- we'll all show up no matter what.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
- 智者智语 - 没错
- That's wise words from a wise man. - Yeah.
但别真的等三年 好吗
But don't wait three years, okay?
- 不会的 - 不 肯定不会等三年
- No. - No, definitely not three years.
- 肯定不会 - 没错
- Definitely not. - Yeah.
我妈快要瞎了
My mom will be blind.
嘿 有好消息
Hey, so more good news.
Joelle和她在2GS里的线人
Joelle was able to get in touch with her contact
取得联♥系♥了
inside 2GS, and he's willing
他愿意证明他们的违法活动
to testify about their illegal activity.
根据她收集的证据文件
And paired with the documentary
全国各地的联邦探员
evidence she amassed, federal agents
正在对这家公♥司♥的全体董事
across the country are currently executing warrants
执行追捕
for the company's entire board of directors.
哇 那太棒了
Wow. That's amazing.
那Joelle是不是就能回家了
Does this mean that Joelle can go back to her family?
- 看来是的 - 嗯
- Seems like it. - Mm-hmm.
事实上 Callen已经带她去了
Actually, Callen is taking her there now.
霍
Huh.
- 哇 - 好
Wow. Yeah.
我应该和他们说什么
What do I say to them?
我应该怎么开口
Where do I even start?
你问错人了
You're asking the wrong guy.
我甚至没法和我妹妹说话
I can't even get my sister to talk to me.
我对你家里的事感到抱歉 Callen
I'm sorry about your family, Callen.
你不该如此
You don't deserve this.
你也是
Neither do you.
他们也是
And neither do they.
但在那儿的问题 还可以解决
But that... can be fixed.
你得走进门 说点儿什么 说什么都行
You need to go in there and say something, anything.
最终他们会理解你的
Eventually, they'll understand.
*There is no one who will*
*Take me by that shore*
*Close to the smoke*
*Far from the fire of your harbor*
*And if I am awake this time I'll know*
*All over your eyes*
*A storm is rolling over*
*Rolling over, rolling over*
特指007电影里的反派角色
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表