哼
Hmm.
那么
So...
你可以走了
...you'd be okay to just walk away?
外面有点危险 哈
It's kind of dangerous out there, huh?
每隔几个小时就有船员被杀
Sailors being killed every few hours.
噢 这就有意思了 他不走
Oh, that's funny. He's not leaving.
你可以离开
You can walk
你也可以开口说话
or you can talk.
看你了
Your choice.
我不知道在船上的其他人是谁
I don't know who any of the others are on the ship.
所有的联络都是通过游戏或者情报传递点完成
All communication was done through the game or dead drops.
我 我帮不了你
I-I can't help you.
是真的吗
Is it true
所有的车♥臣♥特工都反水了
all the Chechen agents have gone rogue?
对啊
Yeah.
嗯 那你不想解释一下吗
Well, why don't you expound on that?
我接到命令说 我们不再
I received orders that we were no longer working
为俄♥罗♥斯♥工作了 而我们加入了我们的兄弟
for the Russians and that we were joining our brothers
去参加了在叙利亚的战争
in the fight in Syria.
和ISIS对吗
ISIS.
这是我的猜测 是的
That would be my guess, yes.
任务是什么
What's the mission?
所有的通讯都是这样说的
All the communication said was that
当伟大的圣♥战♥开始之时 会有人联♥系♥我们
when the great jihad commenced, we would be contacted.
你作为一个
Y-You seem
将要在监狱度过余生的人
very calm for someone who's about to spend
是不是有点太冷静了
the rest of his life in prison.
伙计们 我 我不会进监狱的
Guys, I-I'm not going to prison.
我有个交易
I have a deal.
一个交易
A deal?
我 我在探员Lee被杀之前把一切都解释给他听了
I-I explained all this to Agent Lee before he was killed.
这就是你害怕的原因吗
That's why you were scared?
你觉得有人可能看到了你和Lee谈话
You thought someone might have seen you talking to Lee?
绝对是的
Hell yeah.
所以你的交易是给NCIS提供信息
So you have a deal to give information to NCIS?
不 不是 Lee只是我的临时负责人
N-No, Lee was just my temporary handler.
交易是和一个CIA的人谈的
The deal was with the CIA guy.
这个人叫什么
Who is this CIA guy?
他叫Williamson 是David Williamson
His name was Williamson. David Williamson.
在这 这是David Williamson
Here, this is David Williamson
在船只的旅客名单上
on the ship's passenger manifest.
他是一名民用承包商 他在船上
He was a civilian contractor, he was on board
待了一天 我们接到命令把他送到伊♥拉♥克♥
for one day, and we got orders to drop him in Iraq.
这就是他们机构的工作方式
This is how the Agency works.
Williamson不是真名 他也不是平民承包商
"Williamson" is not his real name, and he's not a civilian contractor.
哈
Huh.
这是他上船时的录像
Well, this is footage of him arriving on board.
等一下
Wait a second.
调出他的身份照片
Bring up his photo I.D.
我不敢相信
I don't believe it.
那可不是Williamson
That is not Williamson.
那是CIA特工Vostanik Sabatino
That is CIA Agent Vostanik Sabatino.
你认识他
You know him?
对 我们认识他
Yeah, we know him.
我们接到了命令 舰群马上前往伊朗
We got the order. The battle group is moving to Iran,
就在布♥什♥尔港口附近
right off the coast of Bandar-e Bushehr.
我们停在他们的后院五英亩外
Well, that's five acres of the United States in their backyard.
这应该能让他们暂停一下
That ought to give them pause.
希望是吧
Let's hope.
有目标了吗
有了 特拉维夫和利雅得 我们还在等发射命令
开始了
好
赞美真♥主♥
CIA弄了个双面特工在我船上
CIA is running a double agent on my ship,
这里面还有NCIS参与
with NCIS facilitating,
而我什么都不知道
and I'm not made aware?
我理解 上校 但很有可能特别探员Lee
I understand, Captain, but in all likelihood, Special Agent Lee
本来想要给您做简报的 但他被杀了
was gonna brief you, but he got killed.
这中间有很大一部分 我们是不知道的
There's a big part of this that we're missing.
CIA让Davis继续参与 肯定有原因
CIA needed to keep Davis in play for a reason.
这里可能有更重大的事情要发生
There could be something bigger going on here.
比美国航母的安全还重要吗
Bigger than the safety of a U.S. Aircraft carrier?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
这艘船或许不是目标
The ship may not be the target.
舰长 他们发现一个飞行计划
Captain, they found the flight plan,
亦接到一个来自NCIS的通讯请求
and we have an incoming transmission from NCIS.
Sam Callen
Sam, Callen.
Sarah MacKenzie中校
Lieutenant Colonel Sarah MacKenzie.
你们好 先生们
Hello, gentlemen.
Hanna和Callen探员
Agents Hanna and Callen.
Hetty对你俩的评价很高
Hetty speaks very highly of you both.
副舰长 很高兴见到你
XO, it's good to see you.
中校和我在华盛顿的海军执法署
The lieutenant colonel and I worked together at JAG in D.C.
一起工作了9年
For... nine years.
你有什么线索
So what do you got?
我和CIA谈过了 呃
I spoke to the CIA and, um...
他们否认对Sabatino的行动有任何了解
They deny any knowledge of Sabatino's operation.
像我们预期的一样
As expected.
Hanna和Callen探员 过来看一下这个
Agent Hanna, Callen, take a look at this.
你看起来很棒
You look great.
你看起来一点都没变
You haven't changed.
海上生活很适合你
Life at sea suits you.
现在的情况很难办啊
This is a difficult situation.
嗯 对啊
Yeah. Yeah.
以色列人
The Israelis,
和沙特人 非常紧张
and the Saudis are, uh, very on edge.
这 这是可以理解的
It's, uh, it's understandable.
嗯
Yeah.
我们追踪到了Sabatino的飞行计划
We tracked Sabatino's flight plan,
我们发现在到达阿萨德空军基地后
and we found that after Al Asad Airbase,
他被直升机运送到
he was dropped by helo
这个区域
in this area.
嗯 这只是沙漠
Yeah, that's just desert.
这是什么
What's this?
嗯 看起来大约往南有30公里
Yeah, looks about 30 klicks to the south.
机动任务小组
Mobile operation units.
有人从直升机那里接走了Sabatino
Somebody could have picked up Sabatino from the helo,
把他带到那里
moved him there.
会更难追踪到他
Would have been harder to trace him.
我们需要Kensi和Deeks去查一下这个
We need to get Kensi and Deeks on this.
Eric
Eric.
计划有变
There's been a change of plans.
等Kensi和Deeks到阿萨德空军基地 告诉他们
Tell Kensi and Deeks when they get in to Al Asad Airbase,
不用上船了
they will not be coming to the ship.
我们会给他们发送一个伊♥拉♥克♥境内的位置
We're gonna send them a location inside of Iraq.
他们需要找到Sabatino
They need to find Sabatino.
好的 他们还有4个小时到达 我会告诉他们的
Okay, they're still about four hours out. I'll let them know.
我还派了一名海豹突击队员过去 叫Wallace
And I'm sending in a SEAL, his name's Wallace.
他会与他们汇合 协助搜查
He's gonna meet them and aid in the search.
- 收到 - 我有个想法
- Copy that. - Uh, I had a thought.
船上的间谍不想让俄♥罗♥斯♥那边的负责人
The agents on board will want the Russian handlers
察觉出什么异样
to continue to think that nothing is wrong.
所以他们还会例行签到
And so they'd be routinely checking in.
- 没错 - 希望我们能够
- Right. - Well, if we could get
让Olivia监控着游戏
Olivia to monitor the game,
她可以告诉我们 间谍什么时候在线
she could tell us when the agent is online.
Yashnikov要是不允许 她不会合作的
She's not gonna do that unless Yashnikov tells her to.
也许我可以说服他来帮助咱们
Well, I might be able to convince him to help us.
随时通知我们
Let us know.
我会的
Will do.
谢谢
Thank you.
别动
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表