嘿 Turk
Hey, Turk!
是Sam和Callen
It's Sam and Callen.
看门狗不错
That's a good guard dog.
他不在这
He's not here.
嗯 有人来过 就在刚才
Well, somebody was... very recently.
有什么信息
What do we have?
我们找到了Ella Juaniga给Mosley的电♥话♥
So we just found the phone Ella Juaniga gave Mosley.
它在PCH向南行驶 刚刚经过Leo Carillo海滩
It's heading south on PCH, just passed Leo Carillo Beach.
有电♥话♥来了
And it's getting an incoming call.
一言为定
You have a deal.
一小时后我们在
We will make the exchange at the old mission camp
Latigo Canyon的老营地进行交换。
off Latigo Canyon in one hour.
我希望Ella在那里
I want Ella there.
这是不可能的
That will not be possible.
今天有人要杀我
Somebody tried to kill me today.
我除了她谁也不信
I'm not trusting anyone but her.
没有Ella 不交易
No Ella, no deal.
我会到那的
I will be there.
没有信♥号♥♥了 Mosley可能把一次性电♥话♥扔了
We lost them. Mosley probably dumped her burn phone.
没事 我们知道他们要去哪儿
That's okay, we know where they're going.
提醒Callen和Sam 我要去那里
Alert Callen and Sam. I'm gonna head over there
前沿观察- 恩 - 好
as a forward observer. - Uh-huh.
- 死掉的那个家伙的手♥机♥上线了 - 什么
- Dead Eddie's phone just came online. - Ugh.
我们要这样叫他吗
Do we have to call him that?
他已经死了 他的名字叫Eddie
Well, he is dead and his name was Eddie.
呃 没错
Ah, true.
- 你好 - Callen Mosley刚刚使用了死掉的杀手的电♥话♥
- Yeah? - Hey, Callen. So Mosley just used
打给了Molina贩毒集团
Dead Eddie's phone to put in a call to the Molina cartel.
我们得到了这些信息
And get this: she set up
她和贩毒集团达成了一次交易
an exchange to meet them at the same time
地点是Ella Juaniga给她的
and location Ella Juaniga gave her.
她让Los Asesinos和Mlina集团
She's pitting Los Asesinos and the Molina cartel
互相打起来
against each other.
她和Turk夹在中间
With Turk in the middle.
我猜她希望当烟雾散去时
Guess she's hoping when the smoke clears,
渔翁得利
she'll be the last one standing.
这让墨西哥看起来像个度假一样了
This is making Mexico look like a vacation.
是的
Yeah.
好了 小伙子们
All right, boys.
各就各位
In position.
我发现Mosley和Turk
I got Mosley and Turk--
他已经地上 看起来被铐起来了 可能没有意识
he's on the ground. Looks like he's cuffed, maybe unconscious.
贩毒集团来了吗
Any sign of the cartels?
还没有 你们在哪
Not yet. Where are you guys?
我们从北边的一条防火隔离带过去
We're coming in from the north on an old fire road.
这是唯一不被看到就能进去的方法
It's the only way to get in without being spotted.
小心蛇
Watch out for those snakes.
她为什么要这么做
Why does she do that?
有车来了
Car approaching.
这又是谁
Who the hell is that?
不关你事
Not your concern.
Ella在哪
Where's Ella?
她被绑上了
She got tied up.
早和你说了 不见到Ella那就不做生意了
I told you: no Ella, no deal.
这里的一百万美元可不这么想
A million dollars says otherwise.
那些文件在哪
Where are the files?
伙计们 又来了一辆车
Guys, I got a second car approaching.
他们是什么鬼
Who the hell is that?
放轻松 他们是为他而来的
Relax, they're here for him.
赶快点 各位
Hurry up, guys.
他们可能随时爆发冲突
This is about to go off any minute now.
他们是Molina的人
They're Molinas!
去确认一下
Check 'em.
Callen
Callen!
我说了让你相信我
I told you to trust me.
你向毒贩出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
You sold us out to the cartels.
我没有
I did not.
那些都是假身份 你可以问Turk
Those were fake aliases, you can ask Turk.
我说过我会把事情搞定的 我肯定会
I told you I would fix this, and I will.
但你必须让我走
But you got to let me go.
我得去接我儿子
I got to get my son.
安全
Clear.
- 安全 - Kensi
- Clear. - Kensi?
啥事
Yeah?
嗯 我没事 你呢
Yeah, I'm good. You?
G跑哪去了 G G
Where's G? G? G?
安全
All clear.
Mosley在哪
Where's Mosley?
她跑了
She's gone.
跑去哪儿
Gone where?
我想
Well, I would guess that
她应该回去接她儿子了
she went back to get her son.
怎么去
How?
我都不知道他在哪 他在我的船上
I don't even know where he is and he's on my boat.
你真的以为她把Derrick一个人丢在那
Do you really think that she left Derrick alone
而且没有通讯手段
with no way for them to contact each other?
我打赌 他身上有手♥机♥
I guarantee you he has a cell phone on him.
好吧 那让Eric和Nell定位不就好了
Okay, well, then Eric and Nell are gonna find it
这样就能找到他
and then we're gonna find her.
不
No.
都结束了
This is over.
我可没指望
Well, I wasn't expecting you guys
你们会来 但是看见你们我很高兴
to show up, but I'm damn glad you did.
等等 你参与了这一切
Wait, you were in on this?
参与 整个计划都是我的
In on it? This was my plan.
我们早该想到的
We should have known
这种疯狂的计划 Mosley肯定做不出来
this was too crazy for even Mosley to come up with.
感谢分享
Thanks for sharing.
我看你们太忙了 就没告诉你们
Well, I figured you had enough on your plate.
藕
Oh.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
我说 下次我们能不能换个地方见面
You know what, maybe next time we meet at a restaurant
- 餐馆什么的 - 那多无趣
or something. - Where's the fun in that?
所以现在
So what,
Los Asesino和Molinas
now Los Asesinos and the Molinas
已经进入战争状态了
are at war with each other?
让他们自相残杀
Well, better them killing each other
总比追杀我们要好
than killing us.
你希望他们持续敌对
You were hoping they'd be doing it
给Mosley和她儿子足够的时间来销声匿迹
long enough for Mosley and her son to disappear.
我可没说这是个好计划
I didn't say it was a great plan.
Mosley请我给你这个
Mosley did ask me to give you this.
她说这是为了你的表演准备的
She said it's for your recital.
我最爱的Deeks在哪
Where's my boy Deeks?
执行助理局长
Executive Assistant Director
Mosley的儿子 被其父亲
Mosley's son was illegally taken
Spencer Williams 一个著名国际军♥火♥商
across an international border by his father,
同时也是一名逃犯
Spencer Williams-- a well-known international arms dealer...
非法带出了国境
...and fugitive from justice.
为了获取与Mosley之子有关的
During the process of gathering credible information
位置等重要线索
regarding the whereabouts of EAD Mosley's son,
特别探员Harley Hidoko
Special Agent Harley Hidoko
自告奋勇
took it upon herself
只身越过美墨边境
to unilaterally cross into Mexico...
以收集情报 不幸的是
...to develop information. Unfortunately,
与特别探员Hidoko的联♥系♥中断了
contact was lost
我们立刻采取措施
with Special Agent Hidoko and we took immediate measures...
尝试确认她的位置
...to try and locate her,
在此过程中
over the course of which,
她被绑♥架♥的儿子的位置
the location of Mosley's kidnapped son
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表