Are you there?
- 副主任 - 是的 我在听
- Assistant Director? - Yes, I'm here.
鉴于他们生还的几率极其渺茫
On the off chance that any of them did survive,
我需要你去协调
I need you to coordinate
让第一架直升机的飞行员再回去一次
getting the first pilot back out.
- 我们要走了吗 - 还没有
- Are we leaving? - Not yet.
第二架撤离直升机的飞行员怎么了
What about the second exfil pilot?
我们没能联♥系♥上他
We haven't been able to get in touch with him.
我在试着让我儿子坐包机走
I'm trying to get my son on a chartered flight.
就因为这个我们付出了4名 可能有5名探员的生命
And we have four, maybe five dead agents because of it,
所以我不在乎你怎么去做 但你去给我搞定了
so I don't care how you do it, but you get it done
不然你还不如就跟那辆车一起原地爆♥炸♥
or you're gonna be wishing you were in that car
陪着小队剩下的人一起上路
with the rest of your team.
听清楚了吗
Are we clear?
Mosley女士
Senora Mosley.
我得走了
I got to go.
- Mosley - 请开开门
- Mosley. - Por favor,abre la Puerta.
妈妈 出什么事了
Mom, what's going on?
Hetty在哪儿
Where is Hetty?
我相信Nell很快会带着她回来的
I'm sure Nell will be in with her any minute.
你们这儿有咖啡吗
You got coffee?
有 但我们不允许在这儿
Yes, but we're not allowed to drink in...
- 加奶加糖吗 - 清咖啡
- Cream and sugar? -Black.
马上就好
Be right back.
直升机的油箱被刺穿
Chopper's fuel tank is punctured
而且放干了
and drained.
卫星电♥话♥也完蛋了
Sat phone's done.
手♥机♥呢
What about the cells?
没用
Nothing.
Vasquez可能把信♥号♥♥塔关了
Vasquez probably shut the cell towers down.
这宝贝儿怎么样
How's she looking?
机油汽油都在漏
Leaking oil and gas.
估计轮胎里也漏气了
Might be losing air in the tires.
好吧 至少它还能跑 谁先用着吧
Well, somebody should take it as far as it'll go.
我说 它能载走两个人
I mean, it'll take two.
你们走吧 你们知道我不会把他扔在这儿的
You guys go. You know I'm not leaving him.
你呢
What about you?
我了解这片沙漠 我能自己走出去的
I know this desert. I can make my way out of here.
你准备往哪儿去
Where are you headed?
你们不知道的话对我来说更安全
It's safer for me if you don't know that.
哦 你觉得我们会被抓吗
Oh, you think we're gonna get caught?
好吧 你们俩连走都费劲
Well, both of you can barely walk.
这摩托撑不出20英里
Bike's not gonna make it more than 20 miles.
只要他们没有找到我或者狗
As long as they don't find me or the dog...
他们就会觉得Derrick可能还活着
They'll think Derrick might still be alive.
Deogey和我得消失
Deogey and I need to disappear.
那样就能让我们多活一小会儿
That's what's gonna keep us all alive a little bit longer.
我们不会把他们留在这儿
We're not leaving them.
真是一场爱的盛会 是吗
Just a big, old love fest, huh?
伙计们 离开这儿
Guys, get out of here.
我是唯一一个能搬动这个担架的人
I'm the only one who can carry this stretcher.
我们会找到躲的地方的
We'll find a place to hide.
听着 你最好是笔直向南
Look, best bet, head straight south.
走运的话 会在那里找到一个小村庄
If you're lucky, there's a small village
那地方可能连名字都没有
that doesn't even have a name,
但如果有谁足够好心的话
but somebody there may be nice enough
可能会带你们去医院
to take you to a hospital.
来 拿上一些水
Here, take some water.
我只剩下这点了
It's all I got.
谢谢
Thank you.
最好赶紧走
Better get going.
我会带走我的刀 再从这里拿一把步♥枪♥
I'll take my knife, one of these rifles.
是你说要来墨西哥的
You're the one that wanted to come to Mexico.
这三个计划都糟糕透了
All three of these plans are awful.
运气真是有够糟糕
Sucks to be us.
你的伤口缝合线好像都崩开了
Sutures must have opened up.
就像那家伙说的 糟糕透了
Like the man said, it sucks to be us.
来啊
Come on!
没油了
No more gas.
得把它从路上挪走藏起来
Should get it off the road and out of sight.
你还好吗
You okay?
没事 就有点呼吸困难
Yeah, just having a little trouble breathing.
你可能断了条肋骨
You might've cracked a rib.
我先把车藏起来 然后再帮你看看
Let me hide this, then I'll take a look at it.
你的腿不方便吧
You got to get off your feet.
小事一桩
Look who's talking.
Martin Deeks
Martin Deeks,
如果你是装睡 我会亲手杀了你
if you are faking this, I will kill you myself.
醒来吧 宝贝
Come on, baby.
醒来吧 亲爱的
Come on, sweetie.
噢 醒来吧
Oh, come on.
你知道吗 如果你能马上醒来
You know what? If you wake up right now,
我就在这里跟你来一发
I will have sex with you right here.
热辣沙漠里的野战 想想吧
Hot desert sex, just think about that.
大沙漠里打野战哦
Hot desert sex.
宝贝 醒来吧
Baby, wake up.
沙漠野战
Desert sex?
这会把我俩
I think that's gonna be
细嫩的连接处
getting us pretty sunburned
晒伤吧
in all of our vulnerable parts.
你不觉得吗
Don't you think?
去他的 Deeks
Damn it, Deeks.
一点都不好笑
That was not funny.
我才不会在这时候和你滚沙子
I'm definitely not having sex with you now.
走
Let's go.
真是疯了
This is crazy.
你都失去意识了我却还在和你打嘴炮
You're unconscious and I'm still fighting with you.
啊
Ow.
- 这里呢 - 啊
- What about here? - Ow!
- 这里呢 - 啊 行了
- How about here? - Ow. Okay.
你是故意的吧
Now you're just doing this on purpose.
你断了好几条肋骨
I think you broke a couple of ribs.
我们得离开这条路
We got to get off this road.
帮我站起来
Help me get up, will you?
- 先让我站起来 - 慢点儿
- Let me get up first. - Easy.
噢 天呐
Oh, God.
Sam
Sam.
如果他告诉别人我们在这里
We're gonna be in a lot of trouble
那就有麻烦了
if he tells anybody we're here.
对 我们不能让他走
Yeah, we can't let him get away.
他要跑了
He's gonna run.
你好
Hola.
会说英语吗
Hablas ingls?
等等 啊
Wait! Aah!
那一定很疼
That's got to hurt.
我们不会伤害你的
不要担心
拜托了 好吗
Come on, all right?
啊 他咬我 听着
Aah! He bit me! Look.
别再咬我了
我开始喜欢这个孩子了
Think I'm starting to like this kid.
我们不能让他离我们太远
We're not gonna get far with him.
我们也走不了太远
Well, we weren't gonna get very far anyway.
他肯定是从某个地方来的
He had to come from somewhere.
你住这儿附近吗
你父母呢
滚去地狱吧
聊的还真不错
That was a good talk.
好了 我们得离开这里
Come on, we got to get out of here.
我们得离开这条路 走吧
Let's get off this road. Come on.
- 出发吧 - 我去拿枪
- Let's go. - I'll get the gun.
啊 别咬我了
Aah! Stop biting me!
我说了别咬我
行吗
Okay?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表