没错 但是枪手知道SUV
No, they wouldn't, but the shooters do know that the SUV
是向北行驶的 所以线路随机性
has to head north, so the options of randomness
会随着出发时长和行驶里程增加而变大
increase with time and distance.
而在刚出发的时候 选项就很少了
But in those first few miles, it is pretty limited,
所以Jason可以直接引着他们去堵塞点
so Jason could lead them straight to the choke point.
没错 但Alonzo依然可能改变行驶方向
Yeah, it would be, though, if it deviated from Alonzo's directions.
嗯 要是我够聪明
Mm-hmm. But if I'm smart...
- 像我一样 - 一样 不过是货真价实的
- Like me. - Like you, but for real.
- 真毒舌 - 然后 就可以用路障
- Hurtful. - Then, you could funnel them
或者其他障碍物引着他们走设计好的路线
by setting up roadblocks or any other impediment
让他们开到堵塞点
that would guarantee you would head to the choke point.
- 天啊 - Nell
- Dear God. - Nell!
你和Eric去查一下从公♥司♥
I need you and Eric to look at the streets between
到犯罪现场这一段路有没有路障
the corporate office and the crime scene for any roadblocks
或者能引导行驶路线的东西
or anything that would've funneled their route.
呃 别忘了这些东西可能是假冒的
Uh, and keep in mind that they could be bogus,
在加州交通局查不到记录那种
so Caltrans would not have a record of them.
明白 我们还查到了弹壳上的指纹
Copy that. We also got a hit on your shell casing print.
- 嗯 - 噢 有意思了
- Mm. - Ooh, that's exciting.
这位是Brian Booker
Meet Brian Booker.
袭击 非法持有武器 私闯民宅 盗窃汽车
Assault, weapons, breaking and entering, grand theft auto.
啊 这要是个超级大反派
Ah, those are all the Boy Scout badges you get
- 基本上把能拿的犯罪勋章都拿了 - 嗯哼
- if you're gonna be a supervillain. - Mm-hmm.
他从少年时期就是监狱常客了
He's been in and out of jail since juvie.
漂亮 好的
Well done. Okay,
给我们发一份他的 已知罪犯同伴
send us a list of his, uh, known criminal associations,
还有工作和家庭地址
as well as his work and home address
对了 把这些也都告诉Callen和Sam
and, uh, let Callen and Sam know about all of this.
- 嗯哼 - 嘿 嘿 你知道我现在是什么感觉吗
- Mm-hmm. - Hey. Hey. You know what I'm feeling?
- 什么感觉呢 亲爱的 - 我现在火爆了
- What are you feeling, girl? - I'm feeling hot.
- 是吗 - 知道为啥吗
- Are you? - You know why?
- 为啥 - 噢 因为Kensi天下无敌
- Why? - Oh, 'cause Kensi's on fire.
哇哦 妈呀 你刚才对自己用了第三人称
Wow. Yikes, you just referred to yourself in third person.
是不是有点诡异
That was a little creepy, right?
这可是洛杉矶 小屁孩都爱这么说
I mean, it is L.A. The kids are doing it.
是吗 小孩都这么说吗 那我也要这么说
Are they? Are kids doing it? I'm gonna give it a shot.
Deeks来啦
Deeks is coming!
Booker先生在吗
Mr. Booker?
Booker先生 您在家吗
Mr. Booker, are you home?
联邦探员 开门
Federal agents, open up!
我其实想用彩票把他引出来呢
I was gonna lure him out with my Publisher sweepstakes bit.
就是 我拿气球 你拿超大号♥支票
You know, if I had balloons, you had a big giant check.
你要是哪天把气球放进我车里
The day you put a balloon in my car
我就把你塞婴儿车座里
is the day I put you in a car seat.
噢 对了 因为你一想起来气球
Oh, right, 'cause you think of balloons
就联想到小丑 而你不喜欢
and then you think of clowns, and you don't like...
联邦探员
Federal agents!
你们干嘛呢 在追什么人吗
What are you guys doing, huh? You chasing somebody?
我们这就来
We're on it!
- 哦哟 还迂回着跑 - 这家伙真是什么把戏都会
- The serpentine! - This guy's got all the tricks.
压力山大啊
Coming in hot.
我抓他 我来抓他
I got him. I got him.
我来
I got him.
噢
Oh...
我的天啊
Ooh, my God.
廉价冲浪板
That's a cheap surfboard.
现在Hetty回来了 咱们是不是可以养条警犬啊
You think now that Hetty's back, we could get a dog?
警犬队肯定能省了包抄的时间
A K9 unit would really cut down on all this running around.
装钛合金牙那种
Titanium teeth?
别想上我的车
Not in my car.
没有狗 没有气球 啥啊 还有没有点乐趣了
No dog, no balloon, what-- where's the joy?
坐下
Sit down.
我要律师
Lawyer.
你要是不交代今天早上谁在新月海湾开的枪
You're gonna need more than a lawyer if you don't tell me
你可就不止是需要律师了
who shot up that Crescent Bay truck this morning.
你可别笑这事儿
No, you don't smile at that.
- 你也别对我这么笑 - Sam
- And you sure as hell don't smile at me. - Sam.
行了 搭档
Come on. Partner?
- 这是有规矩的 G - 嗯 我知道
- There's a code, G. - Yeah, I know that,
你也知道 好吗
and you know that, okay?
可是现在不是时候 行了
But this is not the time, all right? Please,
去喝杯咖啡
grab a coffee.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
对了 走吧 小混♥蛋♥
That's right, walk away, you little bitch.
你丫赶紧去把律师请来
And get my frickin' lawyer.
你给他训练得不错啊
You got him well trained.
是美国海军训练的他
The United States Navy trained him,
这也就是你为什么现在还能喘气
and that is the only reason that you're breathing right now.
呃 是只有我
So, uh, is it just me,
还是所有人都想在他脸上甩一铲子
or does everybody want to hit him in the face with a shovel?
你们还好吗
You guys okay?
- 还好 - Sam
- Yeah. - Sam?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得你想杀了他 我们都想
I think you want to kill the guy. I think we all do,
可是现在 咱们也没别的招 所以就专心
but right now, he's our only option, so let's just focus
搜寻武器下落 比对弹道吧
on finding the weapon and the ballistics match...
噢 就这么办吗
Oh, is that how it works?
- Sam - 嘿 嘿 我就是希望
- Sam. - Hey, hey, I am just trying
让大家都冷静下 哥们
to calm everybody down, man.
我不想冷静
I don't want to be calm.
是啊 可是我们 Garcia和他妻子 都需要你冷静
Yeah, but we need you to be, and so does Garcia and his wife.场
你想让我们捅他一刀吗
Do you want us to take a stab at him?
只要你真想捅他就行
Only if you're really gonna stab him.
瞧瞧 这二皮脸
Look, this waste of skin
半个字都不会说 把他家翻个底朝天
is never going to talk, so our time is much better used
才是好好利用时间
turning his place upside down.
我们已经让Eric和Nell去查
We'll have Eric and Nell go through every little detail
他过去的垃圾人生了
of his miserable life.
Hetty 你想见我吗
Hetty, you wanted to see me?
嗨
Hi.
妈妈怎么样
How's Mom?
噢 哇哦
Oh, wow.
意想不到的问题啊
Unexpected pop quiz.
好吧 呃 医生推荐冠状动脉搭桥
Okay, uh, well, the surgeons are recommending a triple bypass,
但是她拒绝了
which she is refusing,
为什么你要做那种
because why would you do something
能救自己命的决定呢
to try and save your life?
我是说 我明白她害怕
I mean, I understand that she's scared,
可是她也很聪明呀
but she's also a very intelligent person,
所以 挺困扰的
so... little confused here.
你最好去陪陪她吧
Maybe you need to be with her.
我 我试过了
Well, I... I tried.
我当时去了 全家都在
I mean, I was there. My whole family was there.
可她坚持说除了我爸
But she insisted that... we all go,
大家都得走 要不她就非要出院
aside from my dad, or she would leave the hospital.
而且 您不认识我妈 不过她是
And, you don't know my mother, but the woman
不会空口说白话的
does not make idle threats.
我们叫住她的时候她已经快上车了
She was halfway to the car before could stop her.
她是
She is the...
我见过最固执的人了
most stubborn person I have ever met.
除了您以外
Present company aside, obviously.
噢 天 对不起
Oh, God, I'm sorry.
我本来是在夸的
That was intended to be a compliment,
可是这话说出口各种不对了
but that came out all kinds of wrong.
真的对不起
And now, I'm saying I'm sorry.
我喝咖啡喝到能直接打败一头羚羊
I am jacked up on enough caffeine to take down a wildebeest.
真的太气馁了
It's so frustrating,
我是个成年人了 对吧
because I'm supposed to be a grown-up, right?
你看 我在工作也能做得出彩
I mean, you see. I-I've had to do some really badass stuff at this job,
可是我一在她身边 就像
but whenever I'm around her, it's like...
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表