谢天谢地谢谢洛杉矶的交通啊
Thank God for L.A. Traffic.
她赶上飞机 将军就死定了
She gets on that plane, they're as good as dead.
Nell 联♥系♥空管局 运输安♥全♥局♥ 运输部
Nell, contact FAA, TSA, DoT,
无论是谁 拖住飞机起飞
whoever it takes to delay that plane from taking off.
- 好 正在办 - Kensi 回话
- Yep, I'm on it. - Kensi, talk to me.
我们正在Balboa 相向而行
We're following parallel on Balboa.
好的 我要你们赶到飞机那边
All right, I want you on board that plane when Sadat arrives
等Sadat到了 神不知鬼不觉的拿下他们
and plan on taking her down as quietly as we can.
收到
Copy that.
我要先登机哦
I got dibs on the hot towels.
看见Sadat的车了 我们在后面
Got eyes on Sadat's van, we're on her tail.
改变计划
Change of plans.
那可是个好计划
It was a good plan.
那是没考虑有人拿枪打我们
Yeah, until they started shooting at us.
我们绕过去 从前面慢截住她
We'll go around, cut her off from the front.
那可是停车标 好么 本该是我开车...
That's a stop sign. Okay, I should have driven--
哇 哦 天啊
Whoo! Oh, my lord!
- 老天爷啊 就该我开车 - 闭嘴
- Oh, my God, I should have drove. - Stop talking!
我们还是结婚吧 结婚吧 就现在得了
Let's get married. Let's get married right now!
他们不会停车的
They're not gonna stop;
- 我们也不停 - 好 A计划是这个 B计划是啥
- we're not gonna stop. - Okay, that's plan "A," What is plan "B"?
A计划我可不喜欢
I don't like plan "A."
- 我了个大西瓜的 - 她不停车啊
- Son of a rat bird! - She's not stopping.
抓牢了哦 宝宝
Hold on, babe.
天啊
Oh God.
他们可不会停车的啊
They're not stopping.
然后呢
And?
趴下 快点
On the ground, now!
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
Rebecca Sadat 都结束了
Rebecca Sadat, it's over!
举起双手出来
Come out with your hands up!
后退
Stand back!
这可对你不利哦
This isn't gonna end well for you.
你可没权决定 我可告诉你
You don't get to decide my ending; I remind you,
我是有外交豁免权的
I have diplomatic immunity.
我们动不得你 但你叛国
We may not be able to touch you, but you'll be punished
你会恶贯满盈的
the moment you get sent back to your country.
现在放下武器
Now put the weapon down.
要是我让她走了
If I let her go,
下半辈子她都会被追杀
she'll be hunted for the rest of her life.
反正活不成 我就送她上路
That's no way to live; I'm doing her a favor.
Abidi 退后
Abidi, stand back!
你会为祸害我的祖国而付出代价
You'll pay for what you're doing to our country.
我并不忠于任何国家和政♥府♥
I have allegiance to no country or government.
至少你承认的我不认
At least not one that you'd recognize.
我打不中
I don't have a shot.
你所效忠的人们
The people you answer to
害死了我女儿
took my daughter's life.
求你 别让我看着我老婆也这么死掉
Please, don't make me watch as you take my wife's.
是你非要如此
If you insist.
我要和你说点事
Hey, I need to tell you something.
哦 我猜猜 你订了带闪灯的扫地机器人
Oh, let me guess: you ordered the strobe light Carpet Bot.
不是 我喜欢吸尘器 你喜欢时尚感
Um, no, but I love vacuuming and you love voguing
也许哪天两样可以结合在一起呢
and perhaps one day the twain shall meet.
不过 我取消了所有未付款的家具订货
But until then, I cancelled all pending furniture deliveries.
真的
You did?
理论上并没有
Well, technically, no.
不过一旦La Crosse的好心员工能完成所有订单
But once the good people of La Crosse find them all,
我就会 我一定会 不再有了
I will, I promise. No more.
不 我才不要你和我承诺这些
No, no, I don't want you to promise me that.
我只希望我们的生活中
I just would like to fill our lives
充满我俩共同热爱的事物
with things that we both love.
那不如我俩
So how about we just focus
先找到一间公♥寓♥吧
on finding an apartment first?
然后再一起考虑一下
And then we can worry about
怎么住进去
you know, how we fit in it together.
然后再填满这个地方
And then we'll fill up the space.
我还是很喜欢这里的
I kind of like this space right here.
哦 下了我的合金狗眼啊
Oh, my virgin eyes!
你俩开房♥去吧
Oh, get a room!
我俩还真在做呢
We're working on it.
你们小两口咋样
Uh, so, how are you kids doing?
还好
We're okay.
Hadlow上校呢
How's Captain Hadlow?
刚做完手术
Oh. Just out of surgery
预计可以全面恢复
and expected to make a full recovery.
说起这个 我们有没有把
Speaking of which, did we get a full recovery
被盗的东西全追回来
of everything that was stolen from his house?
除了Abidi夫人的项链
Uh, everything except Mrs. Abidi's necklace.
顺便问问 你俩咋样
By the way, how are they doing?
Ibrahim Alvi正和国♥务♥院♥在谈
Well, Ibrahim Alvi is working with
给他们庇护的事情
the State Department to grant them asylum.
他很尴尬
He is very embarrassed to have had
身边就有个塔♥利♥班♥间谍
a Taliban spy working under him,
他倒是希望这事情越快过去越好
so he wants this swept under the rug as soon as possible.
- 能理解 - 这么说来
- Understandable. - Well, on that note,
我俩要溜走休憩一下咯
we are gonna find a way to chillax.
我就一句话
I got three words for you:
《老 房♥ 改 造》
This Old-- wait for it-- House.
天
Oh, my God.
Bob Vila的声音就像是在慢慢切黄油一样丝滑
Bob Vila's voice is like the sound of slowly sliced butter.
这就是我说的呢
That's what I said.
我可不知道你还喜欢他
I didn't know you loved him.
- 我喜欢那个节目 - 啥
- I love that show. - What?
- 那是我的手♥机♥铃♥声♥ - 真的假的
- It's my ringtone. - Really?
- 哦 天啊 那胡子... - 好了 大家伙儿
- Oh, my God, that beard... - Okay, guys.
- 冷静 我们要... - 还要有录像...
Cool, we're gonna... Get the DVR, we...
- 听着真好玩 - 爱死你了
- That sounds like a lot of fun. - Love you.
你是知道我在说啥吧
We should... you know what I'm talking about there.
- 走了 再见 - 我们一起看Bob Vila约会吧
- See you, bye. - Okay. We could do a Bob Vila date.
该走了
Time to go.
我们还要赶去蒙大拿的飞机
We've got a flight to Montana to catch.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们不必帮我 但是你们做了
You didn't have to help us, but you did.
你也没给我们留下什么选择 不过
Well, you didn't leave us much of a choice, but...
很荣幸能做到
it was our pleasure.
对不起 没能找到你的项链
I'm sorry we didn't find your necklace.
那是我女儿的项链
It was my daughter's necklace.
一文不值
Barely worth a dollar.
不过是她随身之物
She wore it all the time.
是她留下的唯一一样物件了
And I thought it was all I had left of her.
但我错了
But I was wrong.
我还有关于她的记忆
I have her memories
她的力量 现在 我还要和她一样乐观
and her strength and now I must have her optimism.
我唯一的遗憾就是你们没能获得情报
I am only sorry you were unable to use my information.
你很遗憾 我也是
Sorry for you, for me.
本来可以救下来的很多受害者
For all the future victims we could have saved.
现在 说什么都晚了
It turns out, we were too late.
在我们出手阻止之前
It was posted on a dark net
已经在暗网上拍卖♥♥了
auction site before we could stop it.
美国已经拍下来了
The United States won that auction.
我们可以密切的监视
Now we have to monitor
这些营地了
those camps very closely.
你们保重
You two take care of yourself.
做好事也这么复杂
It's amazing how doing the right thing can
倒也是很开心
get so very complicated.
不容易
It's not easy.
重头再来
Starting over.
新的生活 新的地方
New lives, new town.
我会推荐个软件
I may have to recommend a certain app
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表