安保漏洞
最好别浪费我时间 G
This better be good, G.
你不喝咖啡吗
You don't have coffee?
你想喝了
Do you want coffee?
不喝 我准备接着睡了 怎么了
No. I'm going back to bed soon. What's going on?
我在储物柜里找到了这些
I found these in that cabinet.
什么意思 什么储物柜 你说什么呢
What's that mean? What cabinet? What are you talking about?
你还记得之前 我问你Hetty
You remember a while back, I asked you what Hetty kept
把什么锁进档案室 放旧文件的储藏柜了吗
in that locked cabinet in the archive room where the old files are?
不记得
No.
你当时说 它们被用铅封住了
You made the comment that they were lined with lead
你从X光里看不到
and you couldn't see in with your X-ray vision?
不记得了 但是有点儿意思
Nope. But that's funny.
你没把柜子撬了吧
Tell me you didn't break into that cabinet.
理论上说 我啥也没弄坏
Well, technically, I didn't break anything.
嗯 算是终结职业生涯的方法之一
Well, that's one way to end your career.
我把监控关了
I shut off the security cameras.
那更不得了了
Oh, this just keeps getting better.
你得看看这个
You need to take a look at this.
那我就跟你一起结束职业生涯了 门都没有
So I can end my career with you? That's a hard pass.
你让我看这些东西 那咱俩就成同谋了
You just made me an accessory by showing me this stuff.
放回去 我就假装做了个噩梦
Just put it back. We'll pretend it was all a bad dream, all right?
等等 不行你得看看这些
Hold on. Not until you look at this.
我一步都不过去
I'm not going anywhere near that stuff.
真的 晚上你得睡觉了
Seriously, you should try sleeping at night.
要不48小时之后 就会出现幻觉
You know, after 48 hours, you start hallucinating.
到了96小时 你就有睡眠不足症了
After 96, you're talking sleep deprivation psychosis.
好吧 首先我没有幻觉 也没有精神问题
Okay, well, I'm not hallucinating, and I'm not psychotic.
这些寄养儿童的文件能追溯到几十年前
These are files on foster children going back decades,
有的小孩甚至只有6岁
some as young as the age of six.
所以呢
So?
你就没发现不对劲吗
So, you don't find that strange?
比你半夜把我搅合起来
Stranger than you waking me up in the middle of the night
告诉我你违反了无数规定
to inform me that you violated God knows how many rules,
还包括行为守则吗
not to mention codes of conduct?
第17号♥档案
Subject 17.
男性 高加索人 出生日期 1976年8月6日
Male. Caucasian. Date of birth, August 8, 1976.
这是我生日
That's my birthday.
这些小孩都做过各种认知测试
These kids were put through all sorts of cognitive tests.
- 我们称之为学校 - 这可不是学校
- We call that school. - This wasn't school.
他们在给这些孩子做心理侧写和筛检
They were psychologically profiling and screening these kids.
什么目的
For what?
我不确定
I don't know exactly.
这看起来像是我经历过的CIA遴选流程的
But it reads like a junior version of the same sort of selection process
早期版本
they put me through at the CIA.
噢
Oh.
你在这儿啊 Hetty
There you are, Hetty.
Blye探员
Agent Blye.
要去哪儿啊
You going somewhere?
啊 出个短差
Well, a short business trip.
这是出什么差 要准备一箱子武器啊
What kind of a short business trip requires a suitcase full of secret weapons?
抱歉 我不想打扰你收拾 但是
Sorry. I don't want to interrupt your packing or anything, which...
我确实 打扰到了
clearly, I've already done.
我可以问你个私人问题吗
Can I ask you for something kind of personal?
当然
Always.
好的
Okay.
你没准知道 那个
As you may or may not know,
Deeks和我一直在备孕
Deeks and I have been trying to get pregnant.
一直在尝试
Like, really trying.
我们去找过生殖医生
I mean, we've been to fertility doctors
吃过药 要命了 甚至还用过魔力8号♥球
and alternative medicine, and, hell, we've even resorted to a Magic 8 Ball.
Magic 8 Ball: 随机答案玩具
现在 我们开始考虑领养的事情了
It's just come to that time where now we're considering adoption,
然后我 我们想问问
and I-- we. We were wondering
能不能请你做我们的推荐人
if we could use you as a person of reference.
噢 嗯 不行
Oh. Um, no.
- 噢 - 噢 不是不是 不是
- Oh. - Oh, no, no, no.
我... 我很荣幸
I'm, um, I'm honored.
真的
Truly, I am.
但是我不... 不是个好人选
But I'm not, uh, the right person for that.
什么意思 我是说 你
What do you mean? I mean, you're...
你是情报界最受人尊敬的人之一了
You're one of the most respected people in the intelligence community.
没错 可是这和育儿领域大相径庭
Yes, which is vastly different from the parenting community.
另外 如果让主任或者海军部长背书的话
Besides, a reference from the director or SECNAV
会更有说服力的
would be vastly more impressive,
而且我想这一点可以帮你实现
and I think I could make that happen for you.
那 哇哦
That... Wow.
那太好了 谢谢
That would be great. Thank you.
那就不打扰你继续收拾了 我
I'll let you get back to your packing. I...
谢谢
Thank you again.
你这辈子阅读速度从来没这么慢过
You never read anything so slow in your life.
有时候吧 你是真的看不出来
You know how sometimes it's really hard for you to tell you're
惹我生气了吗
starting to annoy me?
比如现在
This is one of those times.
记得俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍海豚案吗
Remember the Russian dolphin case?
我们有别的海豚案件吗
As opposed to all our other dolphin cases?
我是说 那个挪威♥海♥豚案就挺特别的
I mean, that Norwegian dolphin case was a doozy.
我当时让你和Rountree去海洋研究所 知道为什么吗
I sent you and Rountree to the Marine Institute. Do you know why?
因为你不喜欢海洋生物吗
You have an unnaturals aversion to sea life?
是因为Kilbride对我说的话
It was because of something Kilbride said to me.
离那些海洋流浪儿远点
"Stay away from the sea urchins."
我是认真的
I'm being serious.
你现在很奇怪
You're being weird.
他说我对Hetty的认识太片面了 因为她雇了你
He said that I had a biased opinion towards Hetty because she hired you,
但是造就了我
but she created me.
他说的是 造就 这个词
He said "Created."
你不觉得这个用词有点不对劲吗
You don't think that's an odd choice of words?
你小时候就认识她了
You've known her since you were a teenager.
他可能在表示 她对你人生选择的影响
He was probably referencing her influence on your life choices.
按这份档案 我可能8岁的时候就认识她了
Well, according to this file, I may have known her since I was, like, eight.
你小时候就对她有印象了
You remember her as a kid?
没有
No.
那可能就不是你
Then this is probably not you.
这些底层的孩子被给予了
It's a bunch of underprivileged kids who were given an opportunity
- 发挥自己最大潜能的机会 - 拜托
- to live life to their full potential. - Please.
帮这些底层的孩子一定有不可告人的目的
Nobody helps the underprivileged unless they have an ulterior motive.
G 听我说
G, look.
我知道现在很多人心里有阴谋论
I know conspiracy theories have replaced common sense
已经超越了常识 可是你比那些人聪明
with a large portion of the population, but you're smarter than that.
- 这不是 - 让我说完
- This is not... - Let me finish.
你经历过很艰难的日子
You've had a rough couple of years.
超出了普通人能够或者需要承受的
More than anyone could or should have to handle.
你父亲 姐姐 侄子
Your father. Your sister. Your nephew.
还有Joelle 和Anna
Joelle. Anna.
再加上一整年的新冠疫情
Not to mention the COVID year we just had.
你需要把这些都放下
You need to get away from all of this.
找个清净的地方
You need to go someplace quiet.
别再满负荷运转了 把这些都放一放
You need to unplug and detox from all of it.
相信我
Trust me.
Michelle被杀害之后我就是这样做的
You made me do the same thing after Michelle was killed.
现在该你了
Now it's your turn.
你心里知道我说得对
Deep down, you know I'm right.
可能吧 但是
Probably. But...
我想说 你看
I mean, come on.
你得承认这很值得怀疑
You got to admit this is sketchy.
我不知道这些都是什么
I don't know what "This" Is.
也许我们都不知道最好
It's probably best we both don't.
也是 因为你不是17号♥
Yeah, because you're not Subject 17.
听着 好吧 我
Look, fine. I...
也许是我执迷不悟 好吧
Maybe I am obsessed, okay?
也许我人生一团糟 但是我活到现在
Maybe I'm messed-up. But my whole life,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表