What's the deputy crown prince's involvement?
他似乎没有参与
He doesn't seem to have any.
事实上 一切似乎都表明2GS
In fact, everything seems to indicate that 2GS would see
会将他的现代化政策
his modernizing policies as an obstacle
视为其运作的障碍
to their operation.
伙计们 东边的传感器
Guys, the east motion sensor
报♥警♥了 有人来了
was just tripped. You've got company.
Callen
Callen?
是我
It's me.
Joelle 慢一点
Slowly, Joelle.
哇 头盔真漂亮
Wow. Nice helmet.
我们真的需要一个新的秘密藏身处了
We really need a new secret hideout.
我知道这看上去是怎么回事儿
I know how this looks,
但我不是来杀王子
but I'm not here to kill the prince.
我是来救他的
I'm here to save him.
命运又把我们聚在了一起 不是吗
Fate keeps throwing us back together, doesn't it?
命运
Fate?
是你来找我们的
You walked through our door.
我没有办法
I didn't have another choice.
你们搜查了我的房♥间
You raided my motel room.
据我所知 所有部门都在找我
For all I know, every agency's looking for me.
如果要逮捕我 我宁愿是你们
If someone's gonna arrest me, I'd rather it be you.
哦 你以为我会对你很宽容是吧
Oh. You thought I'd go easy on you, huh?
我不是有意把你牵扯进来的 Callen
I-I didn't mean to involve you in this, Callen.
我真的不知道 我不知道你会在酒店
I really didn't. I didn't know you'd be at the hotel.
我很高兴我在那里 否则王子可能死了
I'm glad I was. Otherwise the prince might be dead.
我去那里是保护他的
I was there to protect him.
看上去可不是这个样子 Joelle
That's not what this looks like, Joelle.
这就是重点
And that was the point.
我故意追捕王子的诱饵 Callen
I went after the prince's decoy on purpose, Callen.
你真的认为我会犯这样的错误吗
Do you really think I'd make a mistake like that?
2GS希望王储死
2GS wants the crown prince dead.
Eric和Nell确认了
Eric and Nell confirmed it.
那些文件是真实的
Those documents are authentic.
他们正在核实 你从哪里搞到的
They are being verified. Where did you get them?
我在公♥司♥里面有内线
I have a source inside the company.
他告诉我暗♥杀♥
He told me the assassination
会在王子访问洛杉矶的时候实施
would take place during the prince's visit to L.A.
我们可以和那个线人聊聊吗
Can we talk to the source?
不行 他不再回复我了
No. He stopped responding.
- 嗯 - 他要么在躲要么就是...
- Mm. - He's either in hiding or...
听着 我对替身那么做就
Look, my intention with the decoy
是吓唬王子让他取消访问计划
was to scare the prince enough that he'd cancel his trip.
只要回去 回到安全的沙特阿♥拉♥伯
Just turn around, go back to Saudi Arabia where he's safe.
显然 他比我想像的更顽固
Apparently, he's more stubborn than I thought.
那酒店呢
What about the hotel?
你的意图是什么
What was your intention there?
2GS雇佣了前中♥央♥情报局人员干脏活儿
Well, 2GS uses former CIA officers to do their dirty work.
你的意思是像你一样的人
You mean people like yourself.
我偷偷溜进来看看能不能认出谁来
I snuck in to see if I could I.D. Someone.
我伪装了一下 所以他们认不出来
I disguised myself so they wouldn't I.D. Me.
好吧 你会很高兴知道你的计划有效
Well, you will be happy to know that your plan worked.
在王子发现
After he found out
你把他的一个助手绑在按♥摩♥床上后
that you had strapped one of his aides to a massage table,
王子决定取消他的剩余行程
the prince decided to cancel the rest
他会在一个小时内离开
of his trip. He's leaving
- 不好 太晚了
in one hour. - No, it's too late.
现在转移只会让他面临
Moving him now will just put him
- 更大的风险 - 我同意
- at greater risk -I agree.
这就是为什么我们没有足够的时间
Which is why we don't have a lot of time
来阻止这次暗♥杀♥
to stop this assassination.
- 等等 - 等什么
Wait. Wait, what?
你
You...
你相信我
you believe me?
不相信
No...
也不和我吵 也不吼我
no big fight? No raised voices?
你想要这样吗
Is that what you want?
那就走吧
Then let's go.
Brian Bush刚打过电♥话♥
Brian Bush just called.
他想知道情况进展
He wants an update.
那就给他一份
Then let's give him one.
和Kensi Deeks一起回酒店
Go back to the hotel with Kensi and Deeks.
告诉Bush所有的事情
Tell Bush everything.
你相信他
You trust him?
我想如果我们想让王子保持安全 我们必须这样做
I think that if we want to keep the prince safe, we have to.
Okay
Okay.
你准备怎么做
What are you gonna do?
不
No.
不
No.
不不不
No, no, no.
不不不不不
No. No, no, no, no, no.
- Eric - 不
- Eric... - No.
- 等下 - 我有武器
- Wait. - I have a weapon.
退后
Stand back.
这什么情况
What's going on here?
Joelle在这儿
Joelle's here.
我知道 是我带她来的
I know. I brought her here.
Callen 你疯了吗
Callen, are you insane?
她什么都看见了
She'll-she'll see everything.
她会看到大屏幕
She'll see the big board!
她已经看过一切了
She's already seen everything.
还记得她的同事Carl Brown吗
You remember her colleague, Carl Brown, worked here
他在这工作了好几年
for a couple years? None of this
这些对她来说都不新鲜了
is new to her. Besides, we need her
况且我们需要她帮忙辨认凶手
to help I.D. The assassin. It could be a member
可能是王子的随行人员
of the prince's entourage.
或者是外交安♥全♥局♥的探员
It could be one of the DSS agents.
我要你们逐一给她看
I need you to run all of them by her.
等等 我们
Hold on. Wait. Us?
等下 那你去哪
Wait, where are you going?
我回酒店
I'm going back to the hotel.
那带我一起去 在那边我能帮上忙
Well, take me with you. I can do more from there.
没有商量余地
Not up for discussion.
识别出杀手
I.D. The assassin.
其余的由我们接手
We will take care of the rest.
哇哦
Wow.
抱歉 让你受惊了
Sorry I scared you.
你才没有吓到我好嘛
You didn't scare me, okay?
我们应该 至少 把她绑起来
Should we at least, like, tie her up or something?
这样好吗 会不会有点过分
I don't know. That might be excessive.
Eric
Eric.
我都不知道从哪谈起
I don't even know where to begin.
你们不仅相信这女人的鬼话
Not only do you believe this woman's insane story,
还想利用她来保护王子
but you're actively using her to protect the very prince
罔顾她今天想刺杀王子的事
that she tried to kill today?
讲道理 她今天并没有试图行刺
Yeah, technically, she didn't try to kill him.
实际上 就我们所知
Technically, she didn't try
她今天没想杀任何人
to kill anybody. - That we know of.
Bush探员 听着
Agent Bush, look, we didn't have
我们并没有义务告诉你这些
to tell you about any of this.
是你要我们和你通气的
You asked us to keep you informed.
再过不到半小时 王子
In less than a half an hour, the prince
就要离开酒店了
is gonna come out of this hotel.
你可以选择是否接受帮助
You can either accept our help or not.
王子挺喜欢你的
The prince likes you.
那我就全程在他身边
I'll stay with him the whole time.
你们准备让王子怎么走
What's your plan for moving him?
和早上一样
It's the same as this morning.
让他乘直升飞机到洛杉矶机场
We chopper back to LAX.
替身坐车 走陆路
The decoy leaves through ground transportation.
对调一下
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表