and traffic cameras and satellite cameras
直到我弄明白发生什么事情了
until I can figure out what the hell is going on here.
好吧 有道理
Okay, that makes sense.
好吧 Andre
All right, Andre,
要是你处境很危险的话 请告诉我
if you're in so much danger, please remind me
为什么我们不能去找政♥府♥部门 至少是海军罪案调查处
why we can't go to the authorities or at least NCIS?
因为就是这些部门想杀我
Because the authorities are the ones trying to kill me.
如果国防部有败类的话
And if there's something rotten at the DoD,
海军罪案调查处也可能好不到哪儿去
then NCIS may also be compromised.
好
Okay,
那你为什么相信我
so why do you trust me?
你一直很好
You were always nice.
有一次你还借了我一支铅笔 在微积分计算考试上
You lent me a pencil in Calc BC once.
嘿
Hey.
你从来没告诉我你们俩在一个班
You never told me you two were in a class together.
哦 冷静点好么 只是一支铅笔
Oh, control your emotions. It was a pencil,
这都很久以前的事情了
and it was a million years ago.
听着 有人攻击了我
Look, someone attacked me
今天早上 在我的宾馆里
in my hotel room this morning.
我不相信我的队伍
I don't trust my team.
好吧 你 你要帮我
All right, you... you've got to help me out here.
为什么有人要盯上你
Why would somebody be after you?
我不确定 我就知道我要一直躲下去
I'm not sure. I just know I need to keep moving.
你必须要相信我
You have to trust me.
我的意思是事实上 不 我不用一定要相信你
I mean, technically, no, I-I don't have to trust you.
Nell 拜托
Nell, please.
就算是帮我的忙吧
Do it for me.
那没用
That's not helping.
这绝对没有帮助
That's definitely not helping.
好吧
Okay.
等等 你去哪儿 去干什么
Wait, where are you going? What are you doing?
海军罪案调查处会通过车找我
NCIS is gonna be looking for my car,
要么是因为你们在车里 要么是因为我今天
either because you're in it, or because I didn't show up
没来上班 所以现在 我们必须把车扔在这
at work today, so now, we have to ditch it.
好
Yeah.
嘿 你的人来了
Hey. You guys coming?
- 谢谢 - 没事
- Thank you. - Yeah.
等等 我们在散步 在洛杉矶
Wait, we're walking? In L.A.?
太恶心了
This is gross.
对此必须有一个解释
There has to be an explanation for this.
- 当然有 - 很明显
- Of course there is. - Obviously.
真的吗
Really?
没有人会说的
Nobody else is gonna say it?
我的意思是 其他人都没想到
I mean, it hasn't occurred to anybody else
Nell Jones 是 Keyser soze
that Nell Jones is Keyser ?
Keyser soze: 电影非常嫌疑犯主角的名字
- 十年了 - 十年了
- For a decade? - For a decade.
不 Deeks
No, Deeks.
你是唯一一个扭曲到可以这样想的人
You're the only one that's twisted enough to think like that.
- 但是现在我让大家有了想法 不是吗 - 好吧
- But now I planted the seed, didn't I? - Okay.
我们需要把事情拼凑起来
We need to piece together what happened
在今天早上3点到8点之间
this morning between 3:00 and 8:00 a.M.
还有为什么Andre Martinez会回办公室
And why Andre Martinez went back to the office
在所有人都回家之后 两次
after everyone went home, twice.
谁杀了Mason Walker
And who killed Mason Walker, the guard manning said office.
最后
And, finally,
为什么我们特别的Nell Jones
why our very own Nell Jones
今天早上会和Andre Martinez在一起
was hanging out with Andre Martinez this morning,
如果 事实上 她不是 Keyser Soze
if, in fact, she was not Keyser Soze.
那Rogers那边怎么办
What should we do about Rogers?
我们正在从各个方面进行调查
We're investigating this from all sides.
我们不要告诉他关于Nell的事
I don't think we tell him about Nell
直到我们确实的证据
until we have something concrete.
恩
Mm-hmm.
因为必须有一个解释
Because there has to be an explanation for it.
就是这样 就是这样 哦 天哪
This is it, this is the end. Oh, God.
好
Okay.
哇
Whoa.
你还好吗
You all right?
是的
Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
我很抱歉把你们卷进来
I'm so sorry to be putting you in the middle of this.
你看 我们一到安全的地方
Look, as soon as we get somewhere safe,
你就把所有事情告诉我
you are telling me everything.
收到 当然
Understood, of course.
不 真不知道没有你我该怎么办
No, I don't know what I would do without you.
这 这很甜
That's... that's very sweet.
什么
What?
你这边怎么样
How you holding up?
气氛不是很好
Morale's not great.
我们不仅失去了一个人
We not only lost someone,
我们还损失了先机
we lost a lot of ground.
如果硬盘最终落入俄♥国♥人手中
If that hard drive somehow ends up in Russian hands...
我们很清楚什么要紧
We appreciate what's at stake.
告诉你的组员们
Tell your people we're trying
我们正在尽一切努力来拿回它
everything we can to recover it.
我会的
I will.
Andre Martinez怎么样了
What about Andre Martinez?
他失踪了 不是吗
He's MIA, isn't he?
他能跑 但他无处可藏
Well, he can run, but he can't hide.
我们确实发现了十万美元
We did find $100,000 deposited
在今天早上存入了他的银行账户里
into his bank account this morning.
我对那个孩子有一种不好的感觉
I had a bad feeling about that kid.
我们都是
We all did.
我们会保持联♥系♥了
We'll be in touch.
她太想掩盖什么了
She's trying too hard.
一直不和我们有眼神交流
Keeps breaking eye contact with us.
就好像她想让我们认为
Almost as if she wants us to think
这是关于Andre Martinez的事
this is about Andre Martinez.
如果准将离开请给我打电♥话♥
Call me if the commodore leaves.
别让她离开你的视线
Don't let her out of your sight.
我有Andre Martinez的手♥机♥活动
I've got Andre Martinez's cell phone activity,
他的宾馆房♥间
his hotel room...
- Blye探员 - Rogers
- Agent Blye. - Rogers!
我能把你带走吗 Blye探员
Can I steal you away, Agent Blye?
哦 可以
Oh. Yeah.
带上我 带上我 不是我 是一个全副武装的人
Take me, take me. Wasn't me, it was the one-armed man.
好 那感觉并不好
Yeah, that didn't feel right.
你 你先来 我可以去
A-After you, we can go and...
说说这有多尴尬
talk about how awkward that was.
好的
Yes, let's.
我们为什么在这
Why are we here?
因为我需要Andre告诉我
Because I need Andre here to tell me everything
今天早上发生的所有事情
that happened this morning.
然后 我可能
And because after he does so, I'm probably
需要一些时间和空间
going to need some time and space
来理清理我的思路
to just clear my thoughts.
这是一个反问句
It was a rhetorical question.
好的
Okay.
Andre 你准备好说了吗
Andre, are you ready to talk?
我觉得你值得我说实话
I think you deserve that much.
好的 谢谢
Well, thank you.
那让我们开始吧
So, let's start at the beginning.
因此 国防部特使团
So, the DoD envoy
结束工作 返回酒店
finishes work, heads back to the hotel.
Kang准将带着他们
Commodore Kang has them getting there
- 2:30回到酒店 - 好的 那没问题
- 2:30 in the morning. - All right. That checks out.
那时每个人都回到了他们的房♥间
That's when everyone checked into their rooms
包括 Andre Martinez
including... Andre Martinez.
所以我们得搞清楚接下来发生了什么
So we just got to figure out what happens next.
是
Yeah.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表