It's the best way to keep her alive.
这是能保全她性命的最佳方案
We can't force you to do this.
我们不能强迫你参与进来
If you're willing, you'd be operating of your own accord.
你要是一起来的话 算自愿的
If it is my time,
如果我决定的话
then I leave my fate to Allah.
我把我的命运交给安拉
Ruya I'll gladly give up my life if that means Ruya gets hers back.
我很乐意用我的生命救回
Once a Marine...
一日陆战队
Always a Marine.
终身陆战队
The REACT team's almost done sealing the perimeter.
快速反应小组已经基本封锁了周边
Copy that.
收到
What do you got, Eric? Uh, only about half
你发现了什么 Eric 呃 只有一半的
the zoo's security cameras still work,
动物园监控摄像头还能用
Callen but I'm seeing a few figures
不过我在你和
between you and Callen in that clearing.
之间的空地发现了一些人
Beckett I got Beckett
我发现了
and a few other gunmen.
和一些枪手
I count five.
发现了5个
Any sign of Ruya? No, not yet.
看见Ruya了吗 没 还没
Uh, hold on, there's a sixth guy.
呃 等下 还有第六个
He's hanging out by the old enclosures.
他在旧围栏那里巡逻
DeChamps, there should be an accessway to your left.
DeChamps 你左边应该有个通道
Got it.
找到了
Moving closer.
正在靠近
Okay, we're in position.
好了 我们就位了
Ikande, try to get Beckett talking.
Ikande 试着跟Beckett讲话
Ruya出来 Get Ruya out while he's distracted.
趁他分心的时候救
Odell Thanks for coming, Odell.
感谢你的到来
How could you?
你怎么能
What... decide to make a little extra money
什么 决定从那个被遗弃的国家
from that godforsaken country?
赚点儿外快么
Everyone else was.
是个人都会做的
I lost four good men rescuing you.
为了救你我失去了4位优秀的队友
I thank you for that, I I really do.
那事儿我很感谢你们 真的
Have you thanked the villagers who died?
那你感激过那些死掉的村民吗
That was regrettable,
我只能表示遗憾
but unnecessary if we could have just negotiated
不过要是我们能达成一个新协议的话
a new deal.
也就没什么了
Ruya's secure.
Ruya已救出
Let's go.
我们走
Why couldn't you just let it go?
你怎么就不能放下
Some things can't be let go.
有些事儿没法放下
Ain't that the truth.
这么说没错
Federal agents! Drop it!
联邦探员 放下武器
Go ahead.
开枪吧
Do it.
动手啊
You're not mine to judge.
你不该由我审判
Semper Fi.
永远忠诚
Rogers says it looks like Schenley Electric
Rogers说看起来Schenley电气
was the money and brains behind Imperio Azteca all along.
一直都是阿兹特克帮背后的财团和智囊团
So they created a Mexican street gang
所以他们编造了一个墨西哥街头帮派
to hide where the drugs were coming from.
来隐藏毒品的来源
Shrewd. Not shrewd enough.
狡猾 但还不够狡猾
Schenley's offices are being raided and Rebecca's editor
Schenley的办公室正在接受搜查 而Rebecca的编辑
is gonna finish her story with the help of Ikande and Ruya.
会在Ikande和Ruya的帮助下完成她的故事
That's a nice ending.
不错的结局
Sam Thanks for last night, Sam.
昨晚谢谢你了
I needed that.
我真的很需要
And if I can ever do the same for you, let me know.
如果我也能为你这么做的话 尽管开口
Absolutely.
一定
Hopefully it won't take another trial to get us together again.
希望我们不会再一次一起接受这样的考验
I have a feeling it won't.
我感觉不会的
Good night, Sam. Good night.
晚安 Sam 晚安
Callen Good night, Callen.
晚安
Night.
晚安
Don't start.
什么也别说
I'm not in the mood.
我现在可没那个心情
I know you said that
我知道你会说
whatever happened last night wasn't a date...
昨晚的事不是约会
Because it wasn't.
因为本来就不是
But if it was...
但如果是
you know that's okay, right?
你知道那是没关系的 对吗 ...
I appreciate that, G.
感谢你这么说 G
But I don't know what I'm looking for right now,
但我不知道自己在寻找什么
and I'm not in any rush to find it.
而且我也不急着去找到它
And there's nothing wrong with that.
这没什么不对
I mean, even the big man's
我是说 即使是大男人
got to take baby steps once in a while.
也得一小步一小步地走
See?
看到了吗
And you were doing so well.
你做得很好
One for two with heartfelt moments?
二分之一真诚时刻
Come on, that's not half bad.
得了 还是可以接受的
That's exactly half bad.
还是有一部分不行的
That's one for two.
确实是二分之一嘛
We can't all be mathletes, all right?
可不是每个人都是数学高手 对吧
For the last time, it's Junior Math Olympian.
最后说一次 那是初级数学奥林匹克竞赛
Never heard of it.
从来没听说过
Finally finished.
终于结束了
Only one minor violation,
只有一个小的违规
exceptional for new owners.
新店主可以例外
Thanks, Mr. Kelly, I'll tell Martin.
谢谢 Kelly先生 我会告诉Martin
On a personal note...
就我个人而言
if given the chance to dance,
如果有机会跳舞 ...
always dance.
当然要跳
Marty What are you doing, Marty?
你干什么
You, me, dance floor, right now.
你 我 舞池 现在
We're doing this.
我们一起跳舞
Everybody's looking.
每个人都在看
Don't worry about them, don't worry about anybody,
别担心他们 不需要担心任何人
'cause the truth is that I will look like a fool ten times over
因为即使我在众人面前一直看起来像个傻子
before I ever let you look like a fool in front of anybody.
也绝不会让你在别人面前看起来像个傻子
Even if that means I have to accidentally trip
即使这代表我必须在我自己的婚礼上不小心摔倒
and huck my carcass into the chocolate fountain at my own wedding.
掉进巧克力喷泉里
Nice and easy, it's not so bad, right?
很简单 感觉还行 对吗
Speak for yourself.
我可不觉得
Hey.
嘿
It doesn't matter who's watching.
谁在看并不重要
Doesn't matter what dress you're wearing.
你穿的什么也不重要
It doesn't matter what we're dancing to.
我们跟着什么曲子跳也不重要
'Cause the only thing that matters
因为唯一重要的事
is you did a great job with me, Mama.
是你为我做过的一切 妈妈
And I want everybody to know that.
而我想让所有人都知道
More importantly, I want you to know that.
特别是 我想让你知道
You know that, right?
你明白的 对吗
Oh, thanks, Boo.
哦 谢谢 亲爱的
Do you think you can manage that at the wedding?
你觉得你能在婚礼上做到这样吗
I love you so much.
我真的很爱你‘
I love you, too.
我也爱你
You ready for the big finish?
你准备好接招了吗
What big finish?
接什么招
Trust me.
相信我
Come here. Oh, wow.
过来 哦 哇哦
We're gonna dance like we're in the '60s,
我们得跳出60年代的感觉
like we're hippies?
把自己当嬉皮士吗
I was a good hippie.
我可是个嬉皮好手
I bet you were the best hippie.
我打赌你当年是最好的嬉皮士
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表