- As husband and wife. - Mm-hmm.
- 晒着裸体日光浴 - 美极了
- Naked in the sun. - Beautiful.
一切都变了
Everything has changed.
真的变了吗
Has it, though?
- 是的 - 没有
- Yes. - No.
- 没有 - 变了
- No. - Yes.
停 别说话
Wait, don't speak.
- 没变 - 变了
- No. - Yes.
- 没有 - 有
- No. - Yes.
- 没有 没有 - 啊哈
- No. No. - Uh-huh.
Kens Deeks 你们在布城玩得怎么样
Kens, Deeks. How was the 'Bu?
要我说 就是人生的转折点啊
I would say it was life-changing.
我觉得和往常一样美好
And I would say it was as beautiful as always.
噢 这才像话 他们结婚了
Oh, yeah. They're married.
嗯 Nell呢
Mm-hmm. Where's Nell?
嗯 她今天有约
Hmm? Oh, she had an appointment.
等下 她不是上个礼拜约的吗
Wait. Was that last week that she had that appointment?
噢 是这么回事
Oh, that's right.
是了 她现在没什么安排
Yeah, no, she does not have an appointment.
所以 我也不知道她在哪
So I actually have no idea where she is.
呃 好吧 我现在得 嗯
Huh. You know what? I'm just going to, um...
把焦虑和担心都抛在脑后
bury these feelings of panic and dread that I'm experiencing
然后 呃
and, um...
然 然后给你们简述案情
and-and fill you in on the case.
- 好极了 可以 - 没问题
- Perfect. Okay. - Great.
把这些情绪压下去就行
Just gonna push them down.
每次都管用
'Cause that-that always works.
- Eric 案子 - 啊 对了
- Eric! Case. - Huh? Yes.
快说吧
Please.
今天早些时候 呃 两名工人
Early this morning, uh, two workers found
在汉考克公园的一户住家附近 发现了一具尸体
a dead body outside a home in Hancock Park.
在街上吗
Just lying there in the street?
不是 在垃圾箱里
No, in a dumpster.
我没说尸体在垃圾箱里吗
I didn't tell you the body was in a dumpster?
尸体在垃圾箱里 抱歉 我有点
The body was in a dumpster. Sorry, I'm a little...
被Nell的事打乱了思路
distracted by this whole Nell thing.
她 她真的有约吗
It's... Did she have an appointment?
Eric啊
Eric.
好了
Right.
呃 Mason Walker
Uh, Mason Walker.
呃 他正在洛杉矶负责
Uh, he was handling access control
一名国防部特使的安保工作
for a Department of Defense envoy in Los Angeles.
他们会晤了一些潜艇艇员
They were meeting with various submariners
以及 呃 海 海 海军
and, uh, naval-naval-naval...
海军工程师和潜艇艇员
naval engineers and submariners,
嗯呃 讨论军方下一阶段的
um, to discuss the military's next phase
潜艇作战防御问题
of submarine warfare defense.
美国需要应对俄♥罗♥斯♥
The U.S. Needs to counter Russia's
的亚森级核潜艇
new Yasen class of submarines.
据称 这种潜艇可以发射一种能够在我们的海军反导系统中
Supposedly, they can launch a missile that can bob and weave
出入如无人之境的导弹
through our naval missile defense system.
同时还可以对已知目标
And deliver deadly nuclear warheads
实施核打击
on unsuspecting targets.
没错 对于这个数据
Yeah. That.
我们应该找人来核实一下
We should get somebody on that stat.
哦 这就是国防部特使来的原因
Well, hence the DoD envoy.
Walker是昨天晚上在作战室值班的时候被绑♥架♥的
Walker was guarding the war room last night when he was abducted.
我猜不管是谁干的
I'm guessing whoever did this
这不是针对Mason Walker个人的
was not after Mason Walker.
他们还偷了一个硬盘
They also stole a hard drive
硬盘里储存了这个小组所有的工作成果
that contained everything the team had been working on.
那个特使现在在哪
Where's the command envoy now?
呃 Cindy Kang准将
Um, Commodore Cindy Kang
已经在船屋等你们
is waiting for you at the boatshed.
告诉她我们马上到
Tell her we're on our way.
好的
Yeah.
惹
Ugh.
- 天哪 - 怎么
- God. - Mm-hmm.
你觉得这个咖啡不错
You think this is good coffee?
对于一个甜甜圈重度患者来说很好
It's better as a doughnut chaser.
好吧 你带我来的是什么地方
All right, where have you taken me?
这是我的据点 想让你来看看
This is my spot. Wanted you to see it.
- 哦 是吗 - 嗯哼
- Oh, yeah? - Mm-hmm.
你经常来这儿
You come here a lot?
- 嗯是的 经常来 - 好吧
- Oh, yeah. All the time. - Okay.
嘿 酷Rick
What's up, Cool Rick?
他害羞了
He's shy.
嗯
Yeah.
Sydney 我
Sydney, I...
我觉得 你能联♥系♥我我很开心
I think this is a really nice gesture,
而且我想
and I think
我愿意花更多的时间
I would like to spend more time
经常和你见一见
with you on a regular basis,
但是现在 我上班真的是迟到了 所以
but right now I'm super late for work, so...
真的吗 现在几点了
Really? What time is it?
呃 哦
Um... Ooh.
看来不止 我迟了个大到
Yeah, no, no, I'm insanely late.
不不会 你的表快
Oh, no, I think that's fast.
你的手♥机♥显示几点
Wh-What's your phone say?
没用的 依旧是迟到的
No, no, still insanely late.
- 真的 - 额
- Really? - Um...
- 让我看看 - 你在干什么
- Let me see. - What are you doing?
别这样
Don't do that.
你在干什么 别
What are you doing? Don't do--
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my God!
Sydney
Sydney.
等等 那是我的手♥机♥ 我需要我的手♥机♥
Wait, tha-that's my phone. I-I need my phone back.
妹妹 嗯 我需要你帮我个忙
Sis, um, I need a favor.
一个 小忙
A... small favor.
迷你忙
Tiny.
哦 特别探员们
Oh, Special Agents.
- 你们听见什么声音了 - 没有
- Did you hear something? - No.
- 呦吼 - 有人说了呦吼
- Yoo-hoo. - Was that a "Yoo-hoo"?
没错
Affirmative.
同志们 我不能对这声音充耳不闻
Guys, I can't deny a good yoo-hoo.
- 不 你可以的 - 不 这个听起来更像是
- Yes, you can. - No, it's like a more appropriate catcall.
Deeks
Deeks...
我不能 我不可以
I can't. I just can't.
特别检察官Rogers 有什么能为您效劳的
Special Prosecutor Rogers, what can I do you for?
虽然混乱已经成为这个办公室的常态
As part of my efforts to rein in the chaos
但是井然有序作为我工作目标的一部分
that has become status quo in this office,
我要在进行绩效考核 就今天
I am conducting performance reviews today.
现在才三月
It's March.
恰好第一季度结束
It's the end of the first quarter.
他在开玩笑
He's joking.
你太搞笑了 他太有意思了
You're funny. He's very funny.
谢谢你 Hanna探员
Thank you, Agent Hanna.
而且我发现我们说话时你们总是插科打诨不严肃
I also feel like we've developed a whimsical shorthand,
这也是今天要进行的单独定时谈话中
which is one of the things I hope to cover
我想聊聊的话题之一
in our timed, individual conversations today.
这个是强制性的吗
And this is mandatory?
没错 是强制性的季度审核
Mandatory quarterly reviews, that's correct.
Deeks警探 你是第一个
Detective Deeks, you're up first.
不 嗷
No... Aww...
宝贝 会很艰难的
Tough one, babe.
是的 我们得和准将谈一谈
Yeah, we gotta go talk to the commodore.
谁让人家一叫你你就答应的
And you are the one that can't ignore a good "Yoo-hoo."
叫你接话 叫你非得接话
You can't. You just can't.
- 嗯 - 抱歉
- Mm-mm. - Sorry.
你是认真的
Really?
现在就来
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表