海军罪案调查处 洛杉矶 前情提要
Spencer Williams和我有个孩子
Spencer Williams and I had a child.
他劫走了我的孩子
He took my boy.
我觉得咱们不应该在这个当口结婚
I don't think we should be getting married.
- 你是Arlo Turk吗 - 我是 请问您是
- You Arlo Turk? - I am. And you are?
- Hetty的朋友 - Gonzalez探员
- Friends of Hetty. - Agent Gonzalez.
锡那罗亚和墨西哥其他地方完全不同 太野蛮了
Sinaloa is not Mexico. It's a different beast.
这是最后定位到Hidoko的地方
This is the last known position of Hidoko.
昨晚有人烧了东西
Somebody burned something last night.
希望不要是她
I just hope it wasn't her.
快走 带他们走
Let's go! Get 'em in the air!
点着他们
火箭弹 大家下车
Rocket! Everybody out!
嘿
Hey.
早安
Morning.
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
噢 我的天
Oh, my gosh.
小Blye-Deeks
A little Blye-Deeks.
好吧是Deeks 小Deeks
Deeks, little Deeks.
I love you
I love you
I have loved you for the last time
Visions of Gideon
Visions of Gideon...
Deeks
Deeks!
我儿子在哪
Where's my son?
快找我儿子在哪
Where is my son?!
他在车里吗
Was he in there?
他在不在车里
Is he in there?
挪一下
Move.
翻翻他们的口袋
Check their pockets.
Kens
Kens?
Kens
Kens.
把那手♥机♥给我
Give me that cell phone.
Deeks在哪
Where's Deeks?
Deeks
Deeks!
Deeks Deeks
Deeks! Aah! Deeks!
我儿子在哪
Where is my son?
我再问最后一遍
I'll ask once more,
不说我就毙了她
then I put a bullet in her head.
我的儿子在哪
Where is my son?
崩了她吧
Kill her.
等等
Wait.
这又是谁
Who is this?
当地人 做租赁生意
Local. Runs a rental business.
你要找这个吗
This what you're looking for?
做个交易吧
Let's do business.
Derrick
Derrick?
他嘴里封着C4炸♥药♥
His mouth's taped shut with C4.
松发开关
Dead man's switch.
打死我 小孩也活不成
Shoot me, the boy dies.
用不着
No need for that.
你想怎么办
How much do you want?
那四个人换这个男孩 我们开出5英里之后
Four of them for the boy. We get five miles out,
孩子放在路边 很简单吧
put your son by the side of the road, simple.
你今天甭想活着离开这儿
You're not getting out of here alive.
闭嘴 我们成交
Shut up. We'll do it.
至少得留下一个
At least keep one of them.
他们要去哪个方向
Where are they going to go?
让他们过来
Send 'em.
这个死了的你也要吗
You want the dead one?
我后备箱有个担架 让你的人过来拿
I got a stretcher in the back. Send your men to get it.
好了 没事了宝贝儿
Okay. All right, baby.
谁在包里
Who's in the bag?
认识一下Deogey
Meet Deogey.
- 他怎么样 - 不太好
- How is he? - Not good.
头部受伤严重 好在还有呼吸
It's a bad head wound, but he's breathing.
左转
Left.
我们就搭那架飞机离开
There's our ride.
咱们可还没回去呢
We're not home yet.
Vasquez刚刚放咱们走了
Vasquez is just letting us out on a leash.
直升机还没有发动起来呢
Chopper's not even running.
我们先把他们弄下车
Let's get these guys out of the back.
发动飞机
Fire her up!
嘿 咱们该走了
Hey, we got to go!
嘿
Hey!
找掩护
Take cover!
走 走 走
Go, go, go.
往上一点 这儿
Up here. There.
行 行 搞定 好了
Got it, got it, got it, yeah, yeah.
Vasquez不会让我们活着离开的
Vasquez is never letting us out of here.
他们的火力完全压制住我们了
They're just pinning us down!
他们肯定觉得孩子在咱们手里
They must still think we have the kid.
你带刀了吗
You have a knife?
- 我迂回过去 - 小心
- I'll try circling around. - Careful.
如果他们看到狗 稍作推断
If they saw the dog, they could put two and two together,
就能知道孩子不在咱们手里
figure out we don't have the kid.
然后就会杀了咱们的
Then they would be trying to kill us.
- 这货还有个有个火箭筒呢 - 又来?
- He's got a rocket launcher! - Not again.
发射了
Incoming!
估计他们看到狗了
Guess they saw the dog.
不要还击
Don't return fire.
让他们觉得咱们死了吗
Make 'em think we're dead?
他们可能会上前来
Might get 'em to move.
这位是Hollace Kilbride将军
Admiral Hollace Kilbride,
这位是技术员Eric Beale
Technical Operator Eric Beale.
将军
Admiral.
真是惊喜啊 您是正好路过洛杉矶吗
What a nice surprise. Are you passing through town?
要是就好了
We both wish.
我过来是因为你们现在已经火烧眉毛了
I'm here because you all are up to your ass in alligators.
Hetty给他打的电♥话♥
Hetty called him.
你就穿成这样上班吗
You dress like this for work?
是啊 不对
Yeah. No.
Henrietta在哪儿
Where's Henrietta?
你问这个问题有点意思 因为是她打电♥话♥找你来的
That's funny you should ask because she did call you,
但 嗯 如果你了解Hetty的话 那么
but, um, if you know Hetty, then...
你们根本不知道她在哪儿 是不是
You have no idea where she is, do you?
是的
That's correct.
这么说就是特么一堆烂摊子
So this is a complete cluster... bomb.
哦 您在我面前可以随意爆粗的 长官
Oh, you can curse in front of me, sir.
没错 我们这儿说话和水兵一个味儿
Yeah, we talk like sailors in here.
他并不是在暗示水兵们喜欢爆粗
Not that he's insinuating sailors are prone to profanity.
不是 只有海盗才这样
No, just pirates.
- 海盗 海盗 哇 - 哇
- Pirates. Pirates. Arr. - Arr.
给我连线Mosley副主任
Get me Executive Assistant Director Mosley on the horn
然后找到Hetty
and find Hetty.
好的 马上去办
Yup. On it.
而你 冲浪的 给我一份情况简报
And you, Point Break, give me a sitrep.
好吧 这张地图显示了他们最后出现的位置
Well, this map shows their last known location.
你好
Hi.
Hetty
Hetty?
执行副主任 Mosley 你已接通
EAD Mosley, you're on.
他们撤出来了吗
Are they out?
没有 他们还没撤出
No, they are not out.
事实上 我们甚至不能确定他们到底是不是还活着
In fact, we're not even certain if they're still alive.
接电♥话♥的是谁
Who the hell is this?
接电♥话♥的是
Who the hell this is
Hollace Kilbride海军上将 副主任
is Admiral Hollace Kilbride, Assistant Director.
- 而你可是摊上天大的事儿了 - 发生了什么
- And you are in a world of trouble. - What happened?
你的小队的车辆被火箭击中了
Your team's vehicle was hit by a rocket.
他们有谁活下来了吗
Did any of them survive?
你见过一辆汽车被LAW式火箭击中的场景吗
You ever seen a car hit by a LAW rocket?
估计没有
Probably not.
你还在听吗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表