与Jalal有联♥系♥的人
with a connection to Jalal.
我主动提出帮忙讯问
I offered to help with the interrogations
而且有一个人在送来的路上
and they're sending one our way.
那么 我们也该和Wasim Ghulam谈谈
Well, we should also talk to Wasim Ghulam.
他是昨天那次袭击的唯一幸存者
He's the only surviving member of the attack yesterday.
不幸的是 他又去手术了
Unfortunately, he's back in surgery.
四小时内他出不来
He won't be out for another four hours.
好吧 联合反恐特遣组需要增强医院的安保了
Well, JTTF should increase security at the hospital.
如果马什里克军全力营救Jalal的话
If the Mashriq Army went to all this effort to spring Jalal,
他们也会营救Ghulam的
they may go after Ghulam, too.
我会给特别探员Ross打电♥话♥的
I'll call Special Agent Ross.
在Ghulam醒来以前 我们需要更好地处理
Until Ghulam wakes up, we need a better handle
这个军
on this Mashriq Army.
显然 我们低估了他们在这儿的存在
Clearly, we underestimated their presence here.
没人能预期到这个的 Nell
No one saw this coming, Nell.
甚至FBI也没有
Not even the FBI.
我已经分♥析♥马什里克军的情报一周了
I've analyzed the Intel on the Mashriq Army for over a week.
所有的迹象都表明他们有
All signs indicated that they had
一个极度有限的网络
an extremely limited network.
我的意思是 我觉得我忽略了什么
I mean, I guess I missed something.
嘿 你做了你能做的一切
Hey, you did everything you could.
是啊 把那个告诉了Nelson探员和Yim探员
Yeah, tell that to Agents Nelson and Yim.
没道理自责的
No sense beating yourself up.
我知道
I know that.
这也是为什么我觉得我们需要引入别人来帮忙
That's why I think we should bring in somebody else.
我在研究马什里克军的时候她的名字出现了
Her name came up while I was researching the Mashriq Army.
我真的认为她能帮忙
I really think she could help.
- 邀请她加入吧 - 好的
- Bring her in. - Okay.
今天不要再有伤亡数字了
Nobody else dies today.
好吧 伙计们 来吧 包起来
All right, guys, come on, let's wrap this up.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
Ross探员
Agent Ross.
对您的损失深表遗憾
So sorry for your loss.
谢谢 他们 呃
Thank you. They, um...
他们是优秀的探员
they were good agents.
而且Yim 他是 呃
And Yim, he was, um...
啊 他刚刚做父亲
Ah, he was a new father.
还要通知他的妻子
Still have to inform his wife.
听我说 呃
Look, uh...
我觉得你们今天可能白跑了
I think you may have wasted your time coming out here today.
五个街区没有一个摄像头
There's not a single camera within five blocks.
没有任何轮胎痕迹 这把火把
We've got no tire tracks, and the fire's gonna take care
指纹和DNA烧了个精光
of any... any prints or DNA.
我们还是想查看一下 如果可以的话
We'd still like to take a look, if that's all right.
随便看吧
Be my guest.
但是要是有什么线索 一定通知我
But if you find anything, you tell me.
我要第一个灭了这些狗♥杂♥种♥
I want first crack at these bastards.
一定
Absolutely.
没问题
Sure thing.
我听说过这地儿
I've heard of this place.
出了不少好拳击手
A lot of good fighters come out of here.
Nell的朋友品味不错啊
Nell's contact has good taste.
再高点儿
Let's keep it higher.
她在那儿
That's her.
实心左勾拳
Solid left hook.
我们找她也正是这个原因
That's not exactly what we need her for.
- 哦 - 犯规了
- Ooh. - That's illegal!
- Carrie 听懂了吗 - 嗯哼
- Carrie, you good? - Uh-huh.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey! Hey!
别打了
That's enough!
这事儿我警告过你 Carrie
I warned you about this, Carrie.
你出局了 没错
You're done. Yeah.
拿东西走人吧
Grab your things.
你打的实在太烂了
I'm not putting up with your crap anymore.
还有你 别以为
And you, don't think
我不知道你故意设局的
that I don't know that you meant for this to happen.
嘿
Hey.
她说那话是什么意思
What did she mean by that?
从我加入这里开始Carrie就一直找我麻烦
Carrie's had a problem with me since I joined the gym.
嗯
Mm.
她脾气大
She also has a temper.
我就将计就计激她
I might've used that to get her booted.
她为什么找你麻烦
Why's she have a problem with you?
我不知道
I don't know.
可能是因为我比她漂亮
I think it's 'cause I'm prettier than her.
特别探员Fatima Namazi
Special Agent Fatima Namazi.
你一定是Callen
You must be Callen.
Hanna
Hanna.
副主任跟我说过了
The deputy director gave me a heads-up.
听说你们遇到点儿和马什里克军有关的麻烦
Sounds like you have a Mashriq Army problem.
这越野车真的是Ross说的那样
So Ross wasn't wrong about the SUV.
联邦调查局技术部一个指纹也没找到
FBI techs couldn't pull a single print,
更别提Nelson和Yim的了
not even Nelson's or Yim's.
你知道这是什么吗
You know what this is?
知道 很不幸 是某个人的住所
Yeah. Sadly, that's somebody's house.
正好能直接看到越野车
It's got a direct line of sight to the SUV.
也许在晚上他们看不到这个
Probably couldn't even see this at night.
也就是说 要是我们找到住在这里的人
Which means... if we find the person that lives there,
- 也许我们压根儿用不着指纹 - 也许
- maybe we don't need a print. - Maybe
我们找到了一个目击证人
we just found ourselves a witness.
马什里克军在恐怖组织里很特别
The Mashriq Army is unique among terrorist groups
伊♥拉♥克♥被入侵之后成立的
that formed after the invasion of Iraq.
他们不想实行伊♥斯♥兰♥教教法
They have no desire to implement Sharia law
也不想在阿♥拉♥伯半岛建立一个伊♥斯♥兰♥国家
or establish an Islamic state in the Arabian Peninsula.
他们让其他已经开始尝试的组织去做这些事情
They leave that to the other dozen entities already trying.
他们更喜欢向"远敌"挑起战争
They prefer to wage war on the "Far enemy."
因此袭击了这里的依阿华号♥战列舰
Hence the attack on the USS Iowa here.
他们要让战争远离自己的本土
They're all about taking the war off their home turf
还给我们
and bringing it back to us,
还给他们认为是发起战争的人
to the people they believe started it.
大部分分♥析♥家把这看做战略选择
Most analysts see this as a strategic choice,
但是和以前和现在的成员谈过之后
but after interviewing former and current members,
我觉得这就是一种需要发泄的
I'd say there's an emotional component
情感成分
that's gone unexplored.
你是说报复
You're talking about revenge.
他们认为美国♥军♥队蹂躏了他们的国土
They believe the U.S. Military has ravaged their home,
杀害了他们的妇女和儿童 摧毁了他们的生活
killed their women and children, destroyed their way of life.
马什里克军远非一个组织
The Mashriq Army is more than a group.
他们是一种情感 情感是可以传染的
They're a feeling, and feelings are contagious
并且很难被抹杀掉的
and hard to wipe out.
这个核心成员 Abbas Jala
This cell member, Abbas Jalal--
他昨天没引起你们警觉吗
he wasn't on your radar yesterday?
我们以为我们已经掌握了所有的成员信息
We believed that we had accounted for all the members.
如果马什里克军认为值得冒险
If the Mashriq Army thought it was worth the risk
救Jalal 那他一定很重要 是吧
to free Jalal, he must be important, huh?
据我所知 没有任何一个马什里克军成员知道所有的信息
In my experience, no M.A. Member ever has all the information.
那都只是标准的行动准则
That's just standard operating procedure.
如果他们要救Jalal 肯定不是怕他说什么
So, if they took Jalal, it isn't to keep him from talking.
嗯嗯
Mm-hmm.
是因为他们要从他身上得到什么
It's because they need him for something.
另一场袭击
Another attack.
以他们行动的速度
And at the rate at which they've acted,
可以判断他们不管在计划什么 时间肯定不多了
you can bet whatever they're planning, it's imminent.
Nell 你尽力了
Nell, you did what you could.
我本应该尽快找她的
I should have brought her in sooner.
也许那些探员现在还活着
Maybe those agents would still be alive.
Nell Namazi探员联邦执法训练中心的精英
Nell, Agent Namazi is barely out of FLETC.
是的 在那儿她深受好评
Yeah, where she received some of the highest marks of the year.
嘿 你也深受好评
Hey, you earned high marks, too.
没错 在那之前 她是海军情报专家
Yeah, and before that, she was a Naval Intelligence specialist,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表