I love you so much.
听我说 亲爱的
Just listen to me, my love.
- 有些事情我要告诉你 - 伙计们
- There's something I need to tell you. - You know what, guys,
能给我们留点空间吗 谢谢
if you could give us some privacy, please? Thank you.
我不希望这次谈话是关于什么
I don't want this conversation to be about what...
我要告诉你的
I'm gonna tell you.
我希望这是关于我们的
I want this to be about us.
我们的爱
Our love.
听着
Please listen.
拜托 就听一下
Please. Just listen.
要说的太多了
There is so much to talk about.
联邦探员
Federal agent!
哟 怎么了
Yo, what up?
- 嘿 是你 - 是的 是我 Raggedy Ann
- Hey, is that you? - Yeah, it's me, Raggedy Ann.
介意让他们停止射击然后
Mind telling them to stop firing and have
进行一次愉快的简短的谈话吗 - 我不觉得他们会听
a nice, little conversation? - I don't think they'll listen.
- 那我们应该让他们闭嘴 - 我很乐意
- Then we should shut them up. - I'd love to.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
什么情况 Carrot Top
What's up there, Carrot Top?
看起来上次救命那事儿
Looks like that lifesaving's
- 就算两清了 - 你行吗
officially paid back. - You got this?
什么叫我行吗
What do you mean "Do I got this"?
- 你在说什么 - 你做的很好
- What're you talking about? - You're doing great.
- 信心很高 - 你要去哪 Turk
- Confidence is high. - Where are you... Turk!
呃
Ah...
呃 这可不该是这样
Uh, that's not how this goes.
那是怎么样
How does it go?
你还记得Ronnie Williams吗
You remember Ronnie Williams?
黎巴嫩
Lebanon.
2012.
你用火烧他
You burnt him,
电死了她
electrocuted him.
把他的尸体扔在垃圾场
Left his body in a junkyard.
你肯定记得
You do remember.
他是我的搭档
He was my partner...
还是我的朋友
and my friend.
搞毛啊
You gotta be kidding me.
啊
Ah!
王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
哈
Hah. Ah...
啊
Ah!
呀
Yah!
来啊
Come on!
我只希望我有更多的时间让你受尽苦痛。
I just wish I had more time to make you suffer.
- 安全 - 安全
- Clear. - Clear.
你俩知道我完全拿得下他们的对吧
You guys know I had this, right?
- 你觉得没问题就没问题呗 - Turk呢
- Yeah, sure. - Where's Turk?
他去追Naser了
He went after Naser.
Turk
Turk?
所以你们打算怎么处理目前的状况
So how you want to play this?
- Turk是个好人 - 他救过我们的命
- Turk's a good man. - Did save our lives.
拿不好主意啊
I don't know.
Turk
Turk?
搭把手呗
I could use a hand.
- 发生什么了 - 他摔了一跤
- What happened? - He tripped.
摔得可惨了
He took a bad fall.
是啊 但他会没事的
Yeah, he's going to be okay, though.
那你呢
Are you gonna be all right?
也会没事的
Yeah.
- 你做的不错 - 简直棒极了
- You did good. - You did amazing.
直接把我撂在枪战之中确实很不错呢
Especially the part where you just left me at the Alamo.
在他口袋里找到了这个
Found this in his pocket.
现在喜欢我了吗
How you like me now?
能找到这个意义重大啊 Kens
That's gonna mean a lot. Kens?
- 怎么了 - 他还活着吗
- Yeah? - Is he still alive?
活着呢 给我点好消息 宝贝
Yes. Tell me something good, babe.
我们找到那个U盘了
We got the drive.
- 我找到的U盘了 - 是我找到的U盘了
- I got the drive. - I got the drive.
David 我们有好消息了
David, I've got great news.
Eric检查了U盘 信息全都在呢
Eric checked the drive. It's all there.
录音完好无损 我们可以拿下他了
It's a good recording. We've got him.
这个世界将知晓
The world will see
Assad在对他自己的人们做些什么
what Assad is doing to his own people.
真♥主♥至上
Praise be to Allah.
你做到了 David 你做到了
You did it, David. You did it.
我很高兴
I'm happy,
但事实上
but the thing is,
在我跟我的妻子告别的时候
when I spoke to my wife,
我意识到我的一生还是有意义的
I realized that my life did have meaning...
是的
Yes.
无论你们有没有找到那个U盘
...whether you recovered the drive or not.
我生命的意义是我们的爱
And the meaning was our love,
- 我对我儿子的爱
- my love for my son... - Mm-hmm.
对我父亲母亲的爱
...my father and my mother.
那些才是最珍贵的财富
Those are the precious gifts.
就算他们没有能够陪伴我尽可能长的时间
And even if I didn't have them for as long as I'd hoped...
曾拥有过就足够了
I had them.
没错
Yeah.
这才是最重要的
That's the important thing.
我活过 我爱过
I lived, I loved,
我也被爱过
and I was loved.
这辈子老天给予了我这些 其他的还需要什么呢
What more can I ask from life?
什么都不需要了
Not much more than that.
David
David?
我准备好了
I'm ready.
我准备好走了
I'm ready.
这只是些镇定剂
It's just a sedative,
确保我们挪动车子的时候你不会感到疼痛
in case there's pain when we move the car.
Kensi
Kensi...
怎么了
Yeah?
你是我的天使
You're my angel.
对不起 我看不下去了
I'm sorry, I can't watch.
没事
You don't have to.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
对不起
I'm sorry.
U盘上有什么文件吗
Was there anything on the drive?
U盘被清空了
It was erased.
- 天 - Eric说没法恢复
- Wow. - Eric said it's not recoverable.
老天啊
Oh, my gosh.
谢谢
Thank you...
你做的一切
for all you did.
Deeks
Deeks.
他
Is he...
你还好吗
You okay?
哦宝贝
Oh, baby.
Kens 看着我
Kens, look at me.
你做的很棒今天
You did good today.
Hmm?
你做的很棒
You did good.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
就这些就够了
That's all that matters.
阿♥拉♥莫之战 德克萨斯独♥立♥中的关键事件
战况惨烈
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表