就这些材料本身而言 这些并不构成犯罪
By themselves, these are not incriminating...
但你和一些已知的
...but your financial
空壳公♥司♥的交易记录
transactions with a number of known shell companies
和刚刚提到的政♥治♥寡头们有联♥系♥
linked to said oligarchs--
那些 恐怕是构成犯罪的
those, I'm afraid, are.
所以 我们来一场交易吧
So here's the deal:
你把关于Kate Miller的事情告诉我
you tell us about Kate Miller and I will advise
我会建议联邦检察官在审理你的案件的时候
federal prosecutors to take your cooperation into account
把你的合作行为纳入考量
when they file charges.
我的律师应该很快就会到了
My lawyer should be here any minute now.
啊 对了 你是说那个和受制裁的俄♥罗♥斯♥政棍
Ah, yes, you mean the lawyer who was also on the phone
也通过电♥话♥的律师吗
with the sanctioned Russian oligarchs?
你说的没错
You're right, we'll be
我们很快就会逮捕他的
arresting him any minute now.
所以 再说一遍 交易吗
So let's try this again, shall we?
Kate Miller 把你知道的统统告诉我们
Kate Miller, tell us everything.
我们见过几次 她卖♥♥给过我一些可♥卡♥因♥ 我俩玩的不错
We've met a few times. She sold me some cocaine, weeds and fun.
天 她真的很美
God, she was so beautiful.
她让我觉得我可以掌控一切
She just made me feel like I could take on anything.
但后来她把我俩的视频
But then she sent me the videos
发给我了
of us.
我有些不同于常人的喜好
I have unusual tastes
关于 呃
when it comes to, uh...
好吧 床上的那些事 你应该知道我的意思
...well, in the bedroom, if you know what I mean.
我不知道 我觉得你最好在陪审团面前
I don't, and I would prefer you save those details
别说这些细节
for the grand jury.
所以她在勒索你
So she was blackmailing you?
她威胁我 要把视频发给我的妻子
She threatened to send the videos to my wife,
商业伙伴
business partners,
和我的孩子
and my kids.
这会毁了我的
It would've ruined me.
她想要什么 钱吗
What did she want? Money?
她想要我对外交易和合作上的
What she wanted was confidential information
商业机密
about my business deals and associates.
啊 是了 那些讨厌的政♥治♥寡了个头
Ah, yes, those pesky oligarchs.
你想知道Kate Miller是谁
You want to know who Kate Miller is?
我不知道
I have no idea.
但是不管她在向谁效力
But whoever she works for,
我不想和那些人有交集
they're not people I want to cross.
污点材料 俄♥罗♥斯♥人的勒索手段里 很有效
Kompromat. Russian blackmail. Very effective.
我个人没有经历过这样的事
Personally, I have not been victim of such tactic.
我并不好被羞辱
I am not easily shamed.
噢 我知道 我们都见过你裹毛巾的样子了
Oh, I know, we've seen you in a towel.
呃 嘿 伙计们
Uh, hey, guys,
我追踪到了
I managed to trace the call
Kate用公共电♥话♥拨出的通话 你们可能不信
Kate made from the pay phone. You are not gonna believe this,
她打给的是俄♥罗♥斯♥领♥事♥馆♥
it went to the Russian consulate.
为什么一名来自在加利福尼亚州Barstow被定罪的
Question why would a convicted prostitute from Barstow,
妓♥女♥会给俄♥罗♥斯♥领♥事♥馆♥打电♥话♥
California be calling the Russian consulate?
呃 也许因为她是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Um, maybe because she's Russian.
所以我又找了一下她的过往记录
So I've been digging into her past and,
想不到的是 她没有过往记录
surprise, surprise, she doesn't really have one.
至少在册的不是她自己的信息 所以Kate的医疗记录 教育记录
At least not her own. So Kate's medical, school,
和家庭信息都来自这个女孩
and family history all belong to a girl who looks like this.
但事实是 她已经死了
Thing is, she's dead.
她在两年前夫勒斯♥诺♥市的一起摩托车事故中身亡
She died in a bike accident in Fresno two years ago.
好 所以Kate Miller勒索了Phil
Okay, so Kate Miller is blackmailing Phil
为了他俄♥罗♥斯♥合作伙伴的消息
for Intel on his Russian contacts...
她打给了领♥事♥馆♥
She's calling the consulate...
现在她还有一个伪造的身份
And she's got a forged identity.
严丝合缝
If it walks like XXX
铁证如山 那就是了
and talks like XXX , is XXXX .
我猜你说的俄语是间谍的意思
I'm guessing that's Russian for "Spy."
问题是
Problem is,
ATF并不管有关俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍的事
ATF doesn't do stings on Russian spies.
我刚和ATF的主任通了电♥话♥
That was the ATF director.
他们在Kolcheck判决下达后
They cut ties with Ms. Kolcheck
立即断绝了和她的联♥系♥
immediately following her conviction.
好吧 如果Anna
Okay, so if Anna
没有在为ATF工作
isn't working on an ATF op,
那她现在这是在干嘛
what the hell is she doing?
搜索一下
你掛了
Katya
Katya.
你能跑出来我太高兴了
你都没帮我 你连试一试都没有
我想过 我发誓
但是我得听命令
别动手
她和我一伙儿的
我能逃出来多亏了Anna 如果没有她
Anna is the reason I escaped. I would not be here
我现在不会在这儿
without her.
她是一个联邦探员 Katya
She's federal agent, Katya.
曾经是 我相信她 Sergey
Not anymore. I trust her, Sergey.
你不该带着她
You should not have brought her.
Kate
Kate.
发生了什么 Sergey住手
What's going on? Sergey, stop this.
我有我的任务
I have my orders.
现在你们听令于我
I give the orders now.
一个徒步者发现这辆Bonneville 然后报了警
A hiker spotted the Bonneville and called it in.
加州公路巡逻队出了现场 然后发现一具藏起来的尸体
CHP responded and they found the body hidden over here.
身上发现了一个驾照
Found a driver's license on him.
属于来自Sylmar的Daniel Gorman
Daniel Gorman from Sylmar.
这两姑娘现在已经晋级到死刑罪犯的地步了
These ladies just graduated to a "Death penalty level" Crime.
哦哦 等等 这个人在这里干什么
Whoa, whoa, hold on. What's this guy doing out here?
- 他这身打扮根本不是来徒步的 - 有什么问题吗
- He's not dressed to go hiking. - What does it matter?
她们为抢他的车就杀了他
They killed him to steal his car.
或者他也可能是来这接她们的
Or he could've been here to pick them up.
听着 Kate Miller没有我们原来想的那么简单
Look, Kate Miller isn't who we thought she was,
我打赌这个人也是
I bet you this guy isn't either.
好吧 你们两个要想搞什么阴谋论
All right, you two want to play conspiracy theory, do it
去别的地方 我之所以同意你们跟进这个案子是希望你们能
somewhere else. The only reason I let you tag along was to help
帮助我将她们抓捕归案 我现在不想再说废话了
me bring them in safely. I don't give a crap about that now.
事实是 Kolcheck和Miller
The fact is, Kolcheck and Miller
刚刚杀死了一名无辜的路人
just killed an innocent bystander.
我了解Anna 她不会这么做
I know Anna. She wouldn't do this.
Callen探员 我觉得现在个情况下
Agent Callen, I think at this point,
准确的说 你们所认识的Anna已经不在了
it's safe to say the Anna Kolcheck you know is gone.
我还能指望你们在这里履行职责吗
Can I still count on you to do what needs to be done?
是
Yes.
她说得对 G
She's right, G.
我不想这么说 但是这种情况以前发生过
I hate to say it, but this has happened before.
Anna不是Joelle 明白吗
Anna is not Joelle, all right.
你曾经也以为你了解她 我们也这么认为
You thought you knew her, too. We all did.
我们假设
Let's assume
Gorman是一个潜藏很深的间谍
Gorman is some deep cover spy,
在Miller打给俄♥罗♥斯♥领♥事♥馆♥以后被派到这里
sent here after Miller called the Russian consulate,
为什么要杀了他
why kill him?
我不知道 Sam
I don't know, Sam.
这样 我们理一下现在已知的线索 好吧
Okay, well, let's think about what we do know then, all right?
不管什么理由
Whatever the reason,
她们最初的目标都不会变
it doesn't change their primary goal:
离开这个国家 这是唯一的选择
get out of the country. That's their only option.
好不 只靠她们自己 她们要么靠双脚走出去
Well, on their own, they would either have to
或者是驾车出境
walk or drive across the border.
是的
Yeah.
但是如果她们有了领♥事♥馆♥的帮助
But if they had the help of the consulate...
她们就可以乘坐私人飞机
They could get a private flight.
好吧 我们现在在这儿
Okay, we're over here.
那儿有一个私人机场
Over there's a private airfield.
如果是我 我就会去那儿
That's where I'd go.
Agua Cielo AirPark.
Agua Cielo AirPark.
领♥事♥馆♥之前在那里有一个自用的飞机库
In the past, the consulate has used a private hangar there.
Callen和Sam在去那儿的路上
Callen and Sam are on their way.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表