Help me!
救我
His name is Marcel Janvier.
他叫Marcel Janvier
He is holding Kelvin Atley.
Kelvin Atley在他手上
We need to get Atley back before he compromises
在Atley供出德黑兰的卧底行动前
our man in Tehran.
我们必须把他带回来
Code name Cherokee.
代号♥ Cherokee
Do you play chess, Agent Callen?
你平时下棋吗 Callen探员
A little. My move.
很少 该我出招了
He killed our people!
他杀了我们的人
Our people!
我们的人
Who's our mystery man?
神秘男是谁
Naseem Vaziri.
他叫Naseem Vaziri
He's Iranian.
伊朗人
What if Atley already told Janvier the name of the asset in Iran?
如果Atley已经告诉了Janvier伊朗卧底的名字呢
Cherokee gets compromised.
Cherokee已经暴露了
And that's the price we pay. No.
这是我们必须付出的代价 不
No, this is not happening.
不 不能就这样算了
Tough night?
这一夜过得不轻松吧
I've had worse.
我经历过更糟的
You owe Granger big-time for getting you out of jail.
Granger捞你出来的 你欠他个大人情
Shooting's officially under investigation.
枪击案还处于正式调查状态
You're...
你现在...
Suspended. I know. They told me.
停职中 我知道 他们跟我说了
Hetty?
Hetty呢
Gone.
消失了
You don't need to be here.
你不用来这儿的
We got company across the street.
街对面有人跟踪
Not my problem.
不关我事
Could be.
可能吧
It's not really helping my case with you being here.
你在这儿对我的案子真没什么帮助
Where should I be?
那我应该在哪儿
I don't want to talk about this.
我不想说这个
Was it worth it, G?
这么做值吗 G
Was it worth it?
值吗
Get out of my face!
走开
Where to? Venice.
去哪儿 威尼斯
What are you doing here, Vaziri?
你在这儿干吗 Vaziri
Excuse me?
你说什么
What do you want from him?
你跟踪他做什么
Sorry, I don't know what you're talking about.
不好意思 我听不懂你在说什么
The hell you do.
少给我扯
You stay away from him.
离他远点
You done?
说完了
Easy! Move!
冷静 快走
Against the van! Back off. Relax.
靠车站着 退后 放松点
Hands behind your back.
把手放到背后
How long is this video?
这段视频有多长
Uh, 34 seconds.
呃 34秒
Blurred faces are a nice touch.
打马赛克这招挺好
It made the Net?
是网上流传的吗
'Fraid so. I'm trying to stop the video going viral,
恐怕是 我正努力阻止视频疯传
but as soon as I pull it, another one pops up.
但我这边封一个 那边又蹦出来一个
What about mainstream media?
主流媒体呢
They've agreed not to air the footage
出于国♥家♥安♥全♥的考虑
in the interest of national security.
他们已经同意不播出这段视频
Easy! Move!
冷静 快走
All right, I'm going to have to write a kill program.
好吧 我得给它写个封♥杀♥程序了
Sorry, bad choice of words.
不好意思 用词不当
Well, so it didn't take long
所以 用不了多久
for the word to get out that Hetty resigned.
Hetty辞职的消息就天下皆知了
Half the LAPD already knows about it.
一半的洛杉矶警♥察♥都已经知道了
Is Callen okay?
Callen还好吗
Yeah.
嗯
He's fine.
他没事
With all due respect, sir,
恕我直言 长官
that's agency BS, and we all know it.
我们都知道这是局里胡扯
Cherokee was the CIA's man, not ours.
Cherokee是CIA的人 不是我们的
I understand but...
我知道 但是...
If that's what you need, sir.
如果这是您的要求 长官
I will.
我会的
Where's Atley?
Atley在哪儿
Boatshed.
船屋
We haven't talked to him yet.
我们还没跟他谈过
The agency wants their traitor back.
局里想把他们的叛徒要回去
They've started a misinformation campaign
他们已经开始放烟雾弹
to convince the Iranis that Atley's information was wrong,
想让伊朗人相信Atley的消息有误
that Cherokee isn't a spy.
相信Cherokee不是间谍
Tehran contacted Vaziri overnight.
伊朗方面跟Vaziri整晚都在接触
They want independent confirmation.
他们想单独证实消息的可靠性
Vaziri was waiting for Callen
Callen今早被释放的时候
when he was released this morning.
Vaziri在等他
Oh, and to top it off, Director Vance wants to know
还有件很重要的事 Vance主任想知道
why one of his agents shot an unarmed man to death
为什么他的探员会在国家电视台的直播中
on national television.
枪杀了一个手无寸铁的人
You tell him? Yeah.
你告诉他了 对
The CIA's looking for someone to blame, Sam.
CIA正在找替罪羊 Sam
Suddenly this whole thing is our fault.
于是忽然间 一切都变成我们的错了
They want Callen's head on a spear,
他们想把Callen推到风口浪尖
and if we don't deliver... SECNAV's gonna shut us down.
如果我们不从 海军部长就会关闭我们的机构
I don't know how much longer I can hold them off.
我也不知道我还能拖多久
You're a popular guy, Atley.
你挺火的嘛 Atley
A lot of people want to talk to you.
门口一堆人想跟你聊天呢
NSA, Pentagon, FBI, State Department,
国♥家♥安♥全♥局 五角大楼 FBI 国♥务♥院♥
not to mention the CIA.
更不必说CIA了
Those guys really, really, really want to talk to you.
他们可真是非常 非常 非常想跟你谈谈啊
So you tell us what you know,
如果你把情况告诉我们
you don't have to talk to them.
你就不用跟他们谈了
I want indemnity from prosecution.
我要求免予起诉
Wow. He doesn't get it, does he? ,
哇哦 他还没太懂啊
No. Oh I don't think he does.
是啊 我也觉得他没懂诶
How long do you think you can hold your breath underwater, Kelvin?
你觉得你能在水下屏气几秒 Kelvin
You wouldn't do that.
你们不会这么做的
No. We wouldn't do that, but the CIA...
是啊 我们是不会 不过CIA嘛...
I only gave the Iranians Cherokee's name and that's all.
我只把Cherokee的名字透露给了伊朗人
Didn't give them the file.
没把文件给他们
What file?
什么文件
It's my insurance policy.
那是我保命的筹码
Yeah, I'd say this is a pretty good time to cash in your insurance policy, Kelvin.
是啊 现在不就是兑现筹码的好时机吗 Kelvin
I want indemnity.
我要求豁免权
We tried.
我们劝过他咯
We definitely did try. Send them in.
诚心诚意的劝过啦 让他们进来吧
Wait.
等等
I downloaded all the encrypted communications between Cherokee and Langley.
我下载了Cherokee和CIA的所有加密通信
It proves Cherokee was spying for the CIA.
这能证明Cherokee是CIA的间谍
It also lists the names of every informant who's ever worked covertly for the U.S. In Iran.
里面还有所有曾在伊朗卧底的美国间谍名单
What you might call a...smoking gun for Tehran.
或许这对伊朗来说...算是确凿罪证
International incident for the U.S.
而对美国来说将是一起国际事件
Where's this file now?
文件现在在哪
Safety-deposit box here in L.A.
洛杉矶的一个保险箱里
Who else knows about it?
还有其他人知道吗
Janvier tried to make me give him the key.
Janvier曾逼我交出钥匙
Told him he wouldn't get it till I got paid.
我告诉他没拿到钱 我是不会给他的
I guess that didn't really work out.
我猜事情进展得不太顺利
Where's the key?
钥匙现在在哪
Luggage locker, Union Station.
联合车站的行李柜里
Locker number?
行李柜号♥码
B-27.
B-27
Thank you.
谢谢合作
And the Iranians. What?
还有伊朗人 什么
They know about the file, too.
他们也知道这份文件
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表