听说他离开海军 加入了联邦调查局的特警队
Said he left the Marines, went to FBI SWAT?
是啊 和联邦调查局一起回了国
Yeah, took the gig with the FBI to be stateside.
他老婆病了很多年了
Hamilton's wife was sick for years.
她两年前去世了
She died two years ago.
他有点接受不了
He didn't take it well.
那正好是他离开特警队销声匿迹的时候
That's right around the time that he left FBI SWAT and went dark.
你知道谁会把他的记录都删了吗
Any idea who would wipe his record off the books?
我问了 队里没人知道
I asked, and no one in the Teams knew of him
各机构和组织也不清楚
working for the Agency or the other Intel groups.
好吧
Got it.
这么说 Hamilton还是个好人么
So, is Hamilton still a good guy?
呃 这也是我们要确认的
Well, that's what we have to find out.
明白了
Roger that.
Kens Deeks 你们已经到Jerry Fuentes家了么
Kens, Deeks, you guys at Jerry Fuentes's yet?
是的 我们刚到
Yeah, we just got here.
上次他被捕的时候 在车上
Last time he was arrested, he had two
可是带着两把9号♥码米口径的违禁手♥枪♥
illegal nine-millimeter handguns in his car.
收到 多谢提醒
Got it. Thanks for the heads-up.
这下可热闹了
Fantastic.
Callen探员 Lance Hamilton
Agent Callen, Lance Hamilton.
我猜我被抓现行是在
Guess I got caught with my hand in the cookie jar
监视你们调查Dotson谋杀案的时候
monitoring your murder investigation of Dotson.
- 你为谁工作 - 司法部
- Who are you working for? - Justice.
但国♥务♥院♥也有份
But with State Department equities.
专案组么
Task force?
专案组一般指很多人
"Task force" Usually implies multiple people.
而这个只有我自己
This is just me.
为什么不告诉我们你在洛杉矶
Why didn't you tell us you were in L.A.
- 调查Dotson的谋杀 - Dotson的谋杀是
- working Dotson's murder? - Dotson's murder is
一个全国性大案的一部分
part of a larger national case.
我来的时候没有通知任何机构
I don't inform any agencies when I arrive in town.
好吧 你打算怎么办
Okay. So how do you want to play this?
你想我们帮忙 还是打算各干各的
You want our help, or you want to go our separate ways?
楼上有什么
What's upstairs?
另一个审讯室
Another interrogation room.
嗯
Hmm.
军♥火♥商Rick Dotson
This arms dealer Rick Dotson
是过去六个月内第四个被谋杀的人
is the fourth murder in the last six months.
第一个是
The first was
泽西城的鸦♥片♥制♥造♥商
an opioid manufacturer from Jersey City;
第二个 休斯顿的海♥洛♥因♥供应商
second, a heroin supplier in Houston;
然后是奥克兰的帮派头目 然后是Dotson
then a gang leader from Oakland; then Dotson.
都是高级罪犯
All high-level criminals,
都是被专业人员杀死的
all killed by someone with expert skills.
一个训练有素的义警
A highly trained vigilante.
这就是为什么我来办这个案子
That's exacty why I'm on this case.
有人觉得是我们训练的他
Certain people feel as though we trained him.
精英级别的特种部队
Elite special forces.
好漂亮的独木舟
This is one beautiful canoe.
你做的么
Did you make this?
呃
Hmm.
我想我有点太接近Dotson了
I guess I got a little too close to Dotson
在范努伊斯机场的时候
at Van Nuys Airport.
- 他的安保团队发现了我么 - 是的
- His security team make me? - Yeah.
他们有一张你的照片
They had a pic of you.
我没收到任何Dotson是下一个目标的情报
I didn't have any Intel Dotson was the next target.
但是他的确符合
But he did match up with all
义警受害者的所有特征
the vigilante's past victims.
我想我猜对了
Guess I guessed right.
我没想到杀手
I wasn't expecting the killer
动手那么快 而且还是走的水路
to move on Dotson so quickly and from the water.
你知道他下一个目标么
You have any idea who you think the next target might be?
不
No.
只有一件事情能确定
One thing's for sure.
我们要抓的这个家伙
Guy we're hunting?
是我们的一员
He's one of us.
Jerry Fuentes 我们是NCIS的 有问题要问你
Jerry Fuentes, it's NCIS. We have questions for you.
伙计 我能看见你在那儿
Dude, I can see you standing there.
慢点开门
Open up the door slowly.
Jerry
Jerry?
Jerry 他要溜了
Jerry! We got a runner.
哇哦
Oh!
趴下
Stay down.
哇哦 Jerry
Oh, Jerry!
这就是为什么你不能跑
That's why you don't run.
得了吧 这是滥用武力
Come on. This is excessive use of force.
你在联邦探员面前逃跑 这可不算滥用
You were running from federal agents. This is not excessive.
我们只想问你些问题 哥们
We only want to ask you some questions, buddy.
准备好了么 Jerry 数三下 一 二 三
Ready, Jerry? On three. One, two, three.
好吧 好吧 你是对的 我很冷静
Okay, okay. You're right. I'll be cool.
哇哦 Jerry
Oh! Jerry.
哦 我觉得你把我摔坏了
Oh, I think you broke me.
Jerry 很显然你可打不过我们
Jerry, it's pretty evident you're not a fighter.
所以我们希望你能很快地成为一个专业点的
So let's hope you can become a professional
问题解答者
question answerer pretty quick here.
好的 就让我躺在这儿 好吧
Yeah, okay. Please just let me lie here, though?
- 你认识一个叫Rick Dotson的么 - 我就知道
- You know a Rick Dotson? - I knew it.
你们为Dotson服务
You work for Dotson.
你并没有给我们直接的答案
You don't give us some nice, concise answers,
我们不得不把你袭击联邦探员的行为记录在案
we're gonna be forced to book you for assaulting a federal agent.
事实上 更像是攻击未遂
Actually, it's more like attempted assault.
好吧 技术上讲 是一次面对完美起手的柔道摔的
Well, technically, it's an attempted assault
攻击未遂
into a perfect setup for a judo throw,
不过我觉得这依然是项重罪
but I think it's still a felony.
是啊 的确是个相当不错的柔道摔
Yeah, it was a pretty good throw, though.
你浪费太多时间了 Jerry
You got a lot of air, Jerry.
你想去监狱么 Jerry
You want to go to jail, Jerry?
去年我给Dotson的一笔枪♥支♥交易做掮客
I brokered a gun deal for Dotson last year.
然后买♥♥家消失了 交易失败
And the buyers disappeared and it fell through.
是么
That it?
好吧 不止这些
Well, not so much.
Jerry
Jerry.
买♥♥家从我这儿偷走了Dotson的枪
The buyers stole Dotson's guns from me.
Dotson对此很不满
Dotson wasn't too happy about that.
昨晚9点左右你在哪儿
Where were you yesterday around 9:00 p.M.?
和我的假释官一起吃饭
With my parole officer for dinner.
为什么你们要知道我在哪儿
Why do you want to know where I was?
因为昨晚Dotson被谋杀了
'Cause Dotson was murdered last night.
什么 太棒了
What? Awesome.
- Jerry - 我是说 安息
- Jerry. - I mean, R.I.P.
嘿 我会一直想念你并为你祈祷的 兄弟
Hey, thoughts and prayers all the way, bro.
Jerry Fuentes有不在场证明
Jerry Fuentes's alibi checks out.
他的假释官证实了晚餐的事
His parole officer corroborated the whole dinner story.
我调取的餐厅录像也证实了这件事
And I pulled footage from the restaurant to verify that.
Fuentes从晚上9点到11点都在那里
Fuentes was there from 9:00 p.M. To 11:20 p.M. Last night.
但我们并没有白花功夫
But we're not back to square one,
至少目前还不是
at least not yet, so we have some
对昨晚停在沙滩上的那四辆车 我们查到了新信息
new info on the four vehicles parked at the beach last night.
那是三辆轿车和一辆摩托车
Three sedans and a motorcycle.
安珂岚和休斯顿的两起谋杀案都使用了摩托车
Motorcycle was used in both the Oakland and the Houston murders.
我们可能找到了你们想找的人
Well, we may have located your man.
摩托车的型号♥是Ninja H2 登记在Casey Aguilar的名下
The motorcycle is a Ninja H2, registered to a Casey Aguilar.
她的前夫叫Daniel Aguilar
Ex-husband was a man named Daniel Aguilar.
Aguilar曾是一名陆军游骑兵 职业军人
Aguilar was an Army Ranger, career soldier,
光荣服役 表现优异
served with honor and distinction.
但是20个月以前 他的服役期满了
But 20 months ago, when his service was up,
但他没有像以前那样延长服役期
he didn't reenlist, like he'd done every other time before.
Aguilar也许是我们要找的人
Aguilar might be our guy.
Daniel Aguilar在洛杉矶当地
Daniel Aguilar doesn't have
没有住址 但是他18个月前在韦斯切斯特
a local L.A. Address, but he did rent a storage garage
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表