你得谈这个
Yes, you do.
我当然明白代价
Of course I understand the cost.
但十分值得
But it was worth it.
晚安 Mosley
Good night, Mosley.
将军
Admiral?
确认了吗
You got confirmation.
实验室刚回电
The lab just called.
那确实是Hidoko探员的残骸
The remains were Agent Hidoko's.
她多大 26 27岁?
She was, what, 26, 27?
- 27岁 - 27岁
- Twenty-seven. - Twenty-seven.
年轻的她是位勇士
She was a brave young woman.
她不应落得如此下场
She never should have gone down there.
你们所以人都不应该
None of your people should have gone down there.
我得与她家人联络
I will need to speak with her family.
那不是Mosley应该做的事吗
Isn't that something Mosley should do?
她需要处理的事太多了
There's lots of things Mosley should've done.
嗯
Uh-huh.
我会把联络资料交给你
I'll get you the contact info.
嘿
Hey.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
有哪疼吗
Does anything hurt?
你还好吧 有什么需要的
You okay? You need anything?
我需要像篮球般大的阿士匹灵
Yeah, I need an aspirin like the size of a basketball.
好吧
Sure.
你用海绵帮我刷身也好
Maybe a sponge bath?
- 你得多休息 - 不
- Should get some rest, okay? - No.
听好 我要与你在一起
Listen, I need to be with you.
我是错的 我想娶你
I was wrong. I want to, I want to marry you.
如果你愿意嫁给我
And if you marry me,
我向天发誓
I swear to God, I will give you
我会把一切都献给你
everything I have in this life.
我爱你
I love you so much.
我不能没有你
I don't want to do this without you.
我也愿意奉献一切给你
And I will give you everything I have in this life.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表