- by NCIS agent Arlo Turk. - Turk? What?
15分钟前他刚走
He just left 15 minutes ago.
- 他把我们卖♥♥了 - Eric
- He sold us out. - Eric,
我需要你现在马上找到Turk
I need to find Turk now.
所以
So, what...
不告个别 - 难不成你还想来个拥抱
no good-byes? - You wanted a hug?
警探也是有感情的
I mean, detectives have feelings, too.
我一会儿会给你买♥♥点花的
I'll buy you some flowers later.
行啊 我比较喜欢牵牛花
Great. I love petunias.
黎巴嫩领♥事♥馆♥
Lebanese consulate?
我们晚了一步
We're too late.
国防安♥全♥局♥已经把他移交给了黎巴嫩人 他们立刻就把他放了
DSS turned him over; Lebanese let Naser walk immediately.
我猜他们希望在我们能截下他之前
My guess is they're trying to get him on a flight
把他送上飞机
before we're able to intercept him.
而且有很大的可能我们再也找不到他了
Well, there's a good chance we're not gonna find him
他会离开这个国家
and he's gonna get out of the country,
我们失去了审问的机会
which just begs the question to be asked...
想知道我为什么给国防部传消息
Why'd I tip the State Department?
是
Yeah.
你可是毁了整个行动
I mean, you screwed up the whole operation.
NCIS特别探员Ronnie Williams
NCIS Special Agent Ronnie Williams.
我和他做了六年的搭档
He was my partner for six years.
我是他孩子的教父
I'm godfather to his kids.
Naser之前一直在给黎巴嫩的真♥主♥党提供武器
Naser was running weapons to Hezbollah in Lebanon.
Naser发现了Ronnie 杀了他
Naser made Ronnie, swiped him off the street.
一周之后
A week later,
我找到了他的尸体
I found his body.
他被电死后又被焚尸
He'd been electrocuted and burned.
直到现在他老婆还是一见我就哭到崩溃
I still can't talk to his wife
连话都没法说
without her breaking down in tears.
都六年了 这个可怜的女人
There's not a conversation in six years
还是难过到哭的说不出话来
that woman doesn't cry out in pain.
自从那时起我就在追捕他
I've been hunting this guy ever since.
这也就是为什么你在那家酒店
That's why you were at the hotel.
- 你看到他对David做了什么 - 是
- You saw what he did to David. - Yeah.
什么样的人才能干出那种事
What kind of human being does that?
这就是你为什么不希望他按照正常程序受审
Which is why you don't want him in the system.
我希望他从这个地球上永远消失
I want him gone from this earth.
- 是 我看的出来 - 所以我想
- Yeah, no, I can see that. - So I suppose
让你保密这个想法不太明智
it'd be silly to ask you not to mention this.
你知道这不可能
You know that's not gonna happen.
我们需要他活着 我们需要那个优盘
We need him alive. We need that drive.
优盘已经被毁了 你知道的
The drive's been destroyed, and you know it.
哇哦 貌似我之前需要一点提示
Wow. As if I needed any more indication
你完全疯了
you're completely out of control.
我很冷静
I'm in complete control.
你不必这样做
You don't have to do this.
他不值得你牺牲你的事业
He's not worth your career.
这个事业
There's career...
还是说要面对自己
and then there's living with yourself.
- 我理解 -好啊
- I get that. - Yeah
- 我明白 - 不
- Yeah, I do. - No.
你根本不理解
You don't.
Beale 我需要你继续追踪Turk的车
Beale, I need you to keep tabs on Turk's car,
并且让Callen联♥系♥我 马上
and need you to connect me with Callen, quick.
哦还有 马上给我叫一辆优步
Oh, and order me a frickin' Uber.
嘿
Hey.
- 优盘恢复好了吗 - 还没有
- Did you recover the drive? - Not yet.
继续审问Naser
Keep working on Naser.
用一切方法要让他开口
Do what it takes to get him to talk.
你们会一直审问Naser的 对吗
You're gonna keep working on Naser, right?
- 别放弃 - 不 我们绝对不会的
- Don't give up. - No, we would never do that.
给我们点时间好吗
Just give us a minute, okay?
伙计们 过来
Guys... Please.
听着 如果Turk杀了Naser 这一切就白费了
Look, if Turk kills Naser, this has all been a waste.
- 我们需要那个优盘 - 我知道
- We need the flash drive. - I know.
那里的证据可以挽救生命甚至结束战争
The evidence could save lives and possibly end the war.
我们会找到Turk Sam和Callen正在找
We're gonna find Turk. Sam and Callen are on it.
Assed会倾尽财力和人力
Assad will pour money and men
把Naser和优盘带回去的
into getting Naser and the flash drive back.
Alex 我们明白这里的利害关系
Alex, we understand that.
Turk的行为太自私了
It was a selfish act.
你们应该提前阻止他的
You should have been ahead of this.
我们之前根本不知道发生了什么
We didn't know what was going on.
Turk属于NCIS 他是你们的一员
Turk is NCIS. He's your agent.
David为了这个优盘已经付出了生命
David has given his life for that drive.
Assad杀死了睡梦中的孩子
Assad has killed children in their sleep.
这是你和你团队的责任
This is on you and your team.
找到Naser
Find Naser.
他没错
He's not wrong.
是的 他没错
No, he's not.
Turk的手♥机♥已经30分钟没有消息了
I haven't gotten a hit on Turk's phone in the last 30 minutes.
他肯定关机了
He must have turned it off.
他停了两个街区外
He stopped two blocks up.
看起来这是一个停车场
Looks like it's a parking structure.
我在监控上面找到他的车了
I've got his car on a security camera
在下层
on the lower level--
它停在下面半层 在右边
it's parked halfway down on the right.
- 看起来他还没下车 - 收到
- Looks like he hasn't gotten out. - Copy that.
- 下面右边就是他的车 - 我会挡住他
- That's his car down there on the right. - I'll block him in.
- 也许他会让这件事和平地结束
- Maybe he'll let this thing end peacefully.
- 这是你一厢情愿的想法
- That's wishful thinking.
Turk下车 你没有别的路可走
Turk, get out. There's nowhere to go.
让我们好好谈谈 Turk
Let's talk it out, Turk.
呃 呃 我没有钱
Uh, uh, I have no money.
这不是抢劫 我们是联邦探员
We're not robbing you. We're federal agents.
- 你叫什么名字 - Zahid.
- What's your name? - Zahid.
-这不是你的车 Zahid - 我是开滴滴的
- This isn't your car, Zahid. - I drive Uber.
有个人在APP上叫我 给了我300
A guy hit me on the app and gave me $300
让我开他的车开一个小时
to drive his car around for an hour.
不应该停下来
Wasn't supposed to stop.
我能把钱留着吧
Can I still keep the money?
现在你告诉我 我们根本不知道
So you're telling me we have no idea
Turk在哪
where Turk is?
滴滴司机从。
Uber driver started off
斯台普斯中心出发 但那已经是30分钟以后的事情
at Staples Center, but that was over 30 minutes ago.
- 你跟丢他了吗 - 等一下
- Did you lose him? - Hold on one second.
让我们想一下
Let's think this through.
Turk放了Naser
Turk cut Naser loose,
但是他没有追丢他 - 对
but he's not gonna lose him. - Right.
他一定是在跟踪他
He must be tracking him somehow.
如果他聪明的话
Well, if he was smart,
他应该给Naser喷了追踪喷雾
he would have tagged Naser with Overwatch spray.
嘿 Eric
Hey, Eric,
检查一下洛杉矶所有的追踪器 看看是不是有东西
check all the Overwatch trackers in L.A., see if there were any
在斯台普斯中心附近一小时前活动过
around the Staples Center about an hour ago.
呃 有两个 一个目前在Pasadena
Uh, there were two. One's currently in Pasadena,
另一个在Inglewood
and the other one's in Inglewood.
我们去Pasadena
We got Pasadena.
我去Inglewood 我开你的车
I'll take Inglewood. I need your car.
谢谢 谢谢 就待在那里等着
Thank you, thank you. Just stay right there and please hold.
- 嘿 Kens - 我在这儿
Hey, Kens? Yeah. I'm here.
你的无国界医生朋友
Your Doctors Without Borders friend,
他去了David的公♥寓♥并找到了他的妻子
he made it to David's apartment and located his wife.
- 他找Karima了 - 他们两个在一起
- He found Karima? - He's there with her now.
他们俩都在线上呢
I have them both on the line.
- 打电♥话♥吧 - David 我们找到你老婆了
- Just dial in. - David, we found your wife.
好的 Kens 我把你接进去
Okay, Kens, I'm patching you in now.
这里
Here.
Karima
Karima?
我太爱你了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表