it is the case and not me who would be stopping you, so...
你听到了吗
You heard that, right?
我们有案子了
We have a case.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
有案子了
There is a case!
哦 是 是 是 我听到了
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. I heard you.
好
Okay.
什么情况
What we got?
今早的银行抢劫
Bank robbery this morning.
- 国家信托的Westwood分行 - 哦
- The Westwood branch of Trust National. - Ooh.
我就喜欢优秀的抢劫案
Do love a good heist.
- 不好意思 什么 - 哦 不 那是
- I'm sorry, what? - Yeah, no, that's...
就是假设一下 我在我的沙发上吃着爆米花
When it's pretend, I'm on my couch eating popcorn and
- 别说了 - 抱着Monty
- Stop. - Snuggling with Monty.
- 在我的长袍毯里裹着 - 快停下
- In my Slanket. - Stop.
- 我错了 - 幸运的是
- Sorry. - Thankfully,
没有人员伤亡
no casualties or injuries were reported.
这些强盗拿走了多少现金
How much cash did the robbers make out with?
问题就在这里 他们什么都没拿
That's the thing. They didn't touch any of it.
他们就是引爆了一个爆♥炸♥装置
What they did do was detonate an explosive device
然后偷了一个保管箱
and steal one of the security deposit boxes.
抱歉 我有点晕
I'm sorry, I'm a little confused.
我们为啥要调查这个
Why are we investigating this?
这不是FBI的活吗
Isn't this FBI terrain?
额 照理说是的
Uh, it is FBI terrain,
但那个保管箱属于Veronica Stephens
but the security deposit box belonged to a Veronica Stephens,
是一位前海军情报官
a former Naval Intelligence officer
现在他运营着CCG 是给海军
who now runs CCG, a management consulting firm
进行防务顾问的公♥司♥
that still does defense contract work for the Navy.
- 越来越复杂了 - 没错
- The plot thickens. - Indeed.
Kens Deeks 你们去查查银行那边
Kens, Deeks, why don't you check out the bank?
Sam 要不我们去找Veronica Stephens
Sam, what do you say about going to Veronica Stephens
问问那箱子里都有什么
and finding out what's in that box?
走起
Let's do it.
箱子里有啥 箱子里有啥
"What's in the box? What's in the box?!"
嘿 记得你给我的那个箱子
Hey, remember when you gave me that box?
后来怎么样了
Whatever happened to that thing, huh?
- 你把我的箱子弄丢了 - 没没
- You lost my box? - No.
- 啥 - 你不知道我箱子在哪
- What? - You don't know where my box is?
不不 显然我知道
No, of course I know where the box is.
我只是开玩笑 逗你玩的
I was joking. That was a joke. I was kidding.
我当然知道它在哪 说得好像我会弄丢你箱子似的
Of course I know where your box is. Like I'm gonna lose the box?
我是说 天啊 我都在说些啥
I mean, oh, my God. Why would I ever...?
- 我的天 - 我们会找到的
- Oh, my God. - We'll find it.
- 他不知道箱子在哪 - 他毫无头绪
- He doesn't know where the box is. - No, he has no idea.
便装周一 各位
Casual Monday, gentlemen?
我以为这间屋子已经除过虫了
Thought we had this place sprayed.
特别检察官 Rogers
Special Prosecutor Rogers.
- 什么风把你吹来了 - 华盛顿的那帮人注意到
- What are you doing here? - It has come to the attention
这个办公室
of those in Washington that this office requires
可能需要成人来监护
some adult supervision.
还有衣着规定
And perhaps a dress code.
我们在健身呢 结果被叫出来了
We were in the middle of working out when we were called to a case.
上班时间健身
Working out? At work?
这话太奇怪了
Well, this is awkward.
动动笔杆子当然不需要体力和耐力
Strength and endurance isn't required for pushing a pencil,
- 但却是探员所必须的 - 啊偶
but it is for being an agent. - Uh-huh.
那你一周大概
And how many hours would you estimate
要花多少时间待在健身房♥
that you spend in the gym each week?
为什么不通知我们你的 到访
Why weren't we informed that you were "Visiting"?
啥
What?
那就不是惊喜了
Spoil the surprise?
我不仅要对你们过往的案件
In addition to a retroactive review
进行追溯调查 还要
of your past cases, I will be observing
观察和评估整个办公室的运作表现
and assessing the performance of this office.
原来如此
Hmm, I see.
那您准备待到什么时候呀
And how long you planning on staying?
直到上面来通知 但我工作雷厉风行
Until further notice. But I work fast.
大概六月份我就走
I should be gone by June.
- 啥 - 没错
- What? - Yeah.
在外面要小心哦
Good luck out there.
失陪了各位
Excuse me, please.
可以官宣 糟糕透了
Well, this officially sucks.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我们今天已经关门了
We're closed for business today.
我们是NCIS 我是特别探员 Kensi Blye
Actually, we're with NCIS. I'm Special Agent Kensi Blye.
这位是我的搭档 警探Marty Deeks
This is my partner, Detective Marty Deeks.
哦哦 真不好意思
Oh, sorry about that.
Andrea Nelson 银行经理
Andrea Nelson, branch manager.
除非我已经因为今天早上的事被炒了鱿鱼
That is, unless I'm fired over what happened here this morning.
希望事情不至于如此
Well, let's hope it doesn't come to that.
能带我们到后面吗
Can you take us in the back
就是劫走保管箱的现场
where the robbers stole the, uh, safety deposit box?
当然 跟我来
Of course. Follow me.
- 十分感谢 - 谢谢
- Thank you so much. - Thank you.
哇哦
Oh, wow.
真令人印象深刻
Well, color me impressed.
爆♥炸♥有没有波及其它的保管箱
Did the explosion damage any of the other security deposit boxes?
没有
No.
一小时前 我检查了所有的箱子
I had each one examined an hour ago,
其它箱子都完好无损
and the others are all completely fine.
看来 这帮人很清楚自己在干什么
Well, these guys obviously knew exactly what they were doing.
他们花了多久
How long did it take them to pull it off?
从进来到出去 不到三分钟
They were in and out of here in under three minutes.
这点时间 警♥察♥都来不及赶到
That's not even enough time for LAPD to show up
他们甚至不必拿走所有人的手♥机♥
even if they didn't take everybody's cell phones
也不用怕有人拉响警报
or if someone hit the silent alarm.
你怎么样 没事吧
How about you? Are you doing okay?
- 你一定给吓着了吧 - 我很害怕
- Must have been pretty scary for you. - Oh, I was terrified.
至少 一开始是如此
At least, at first.
但他们非常彬彬有礼
But they were so polite.
我是说 举止非常得体
I'm talking extremely good manners.
而且其实也没什么好怕的
And it turns out there was nothing to be afraid of, anyway.
为什么
Why is that?
因为在他们逃走之前
Because before the robbers took off,
他们把我们的手♥机♥和他们的枪都丢下了
they left our cell phones and their guns behind.
洛杉矶警方刚刚告诉我
LAPD just told me
他们的武器都是塑料做的 假货
that the weapons were all fakes made of plastic.
他们没有抢走现金吗
And they didn't touch any of the cash on hand?
他们连柜员机里的钱都没碰
They didn't even take anything from the teller registers.
箱子里到底装的啥
So, what's in that box?
要是Roger每天都出现在办公室 我恐怕要被气出动脉瘤
I'm gonna have an aneurysm if Rogers keeps showing up at the office every day.
你这也略夸张吧
You don't think that's a little extreme?
不 一点也不夸张
No. Not at all.
我们很妥 G 没什么可担心的
We run a tight ship, G. Nothing to worry about.
你我都知道 Hetty给我们很大自♥由♥
We both know Hetty gave us a long leash.
而Granger懂得如何运作
And Granger knew how to work the system
来让官僚远离我们
to keep the bureaucrats out of our hair.
或许等他觉得无聊了 就会回去了
Yeah, well, maybe he'll get bored and go home.
我们至少得给他一个机会吧
Let's at least give the guy a chance.
你到底站哪边
Whose side are you on?
这不总是关于你 G
It's not always about you, G.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
早上好 有什么可以帮到你们
Good morning. How may I help you?
Callen探员 Hanna探员 海军罪案调查处
Agent Callen, Agent Hanna, NCIS.
我们是来找Veronica Stephens的
We're here to see Veronica Stephens.
没问题 她知道你们要来 跟我来
Of course. She's expecting you. Follow me.
唔
Hmm.
是的 那当然
Yes. Oh, right, of course.
好的
Right.
要喝水吗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表