那台电脑可是在你祖母的饭店里
Well, that computer was in your grandmother's restaurant.
她也会被指控为从犯
She'll be charged as an accessory.
她什么也没干
She didn't do anything.
天啊 这是个噩梦
Oh, God, this is a nightmare.
Madee
Madee...
情况只会更糟
it only gets worse from here.
他每周和我在Echo公园碰一次面
He meets me once a week at Echo Park
给我他想让我发布的内容
with the stuff he wants me to post.
- 有进展吗 - 还没
- Anything? - Not yet.
我在扫瞄社交网络
I'm scanning through social media,
取款机 交通摄像头 地铁 所有的东西
ATM, traffic, Metro Link, you name it,
找遍了Echo公园里里外外
in and around Echo Park.
不 不 不
No. No, no, no, no.
别指望
No, there is no way
我从这东西里获取任何信息
that they expect me to retrieve anything off of that.
这东西闻起来像西班牙油条
It smells like a churro.
那个
Well...
噢 看那边
Ooh, there.
屏幕上
On the screen.
好极了 现在我们只需要看到他的正脸
Great. Now we just need a shot where he shows his face.
没错
Exactly.
两位长官 呃 有什么可以效劳
Sirs. Uh, can we help you?
特别检察官 Rogers 想问你几个问题
Special Counsel Rogers would like to ask you a few questions.
意思是 我们俩
Ou Plural, mean-meaning both of us?
不对 你是想找我们其中一个
No, Ou Singular, meaning one of... one of us.
难道是找我
Ou Singular, meaning me.
额 好吧
Um, okay.
有关什么的问题
Questions about... about what?
墨西哥
Mexico.
是我们南边的邻国
Our neighbors to the south.
墨西哥这个词 来源于纳瓦特尔语
Mexihco The word, comes from the Nahuatl language,
曾经又被称为 阿兹台克
which was once referred to as Aztec
意为 墨西哥人的家园
meaning Home of the Mexica
- 主要出口产品有 - 感谢科普
- Major exports include... - Okay. Thank you.
你喜欢运动吗
You like sports?
还行吧
Some.
能详细点说吗
Feel free to elaborate.
棒球
Baseball?
不喜欢
Nope.
- 我喜欢橄榄球 - 啊 是吗
- I like playing football. - Oh, yeah?
踢哪个位置
What position?
守门员
Goalie.
守门员 你是说足球
Goalie. You mean soccer.
在世界上大部分地方 我说的那个就是足球
It's called football in most of the world.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, sweetie.
Derrick
Derrick?
嗨 妈妈
Hey, Mom.
一切还好吗
Is everything okay?
还好 怎么了 发生什么了
Yeah. Why? What's going on?
我只是 呃 抱歉 我
I'll just, um... Excuse me, I'm, uh...
我们认出了那个名单提供者
So, we've got a name and address for the man
拿到了他的名字和住址
who's been providing names for the, um... the list.
那么 他是谁
And who is he?
他叫做Hector Leyva
Oh, that would be Hector Leyva,
又叫L Cuchillo
AKA L. Cuchillo
- 刀男 - 没错
- The knife. - Yeah.
显然 Leyva先生对锋利的刀具
Apparently Mr. Leyva has an affinity
有着特殊偏好
for well-honed cutlery.
我们已经派人去
The team's on their way
他最后一个已知地址去了
to his last known address as we speak.
- 谢谢 - 没事
- Thank you. - You got it.
你有没有发现 从统计学来说
I mean, have you noticed the statistical anomaly
我们总是和后院 窄巷 特别有缘
of how often we're relegated to, like, backyards and alleys?
那是因为总得有人在这些地方守着 防止坏人逃跑
That's because somebody has to be here in case they run.
是的 但我想说的就是 是那些人总是要跑
Yeah, but that's my point, is that they always run
然后我们就必须去追
and then we always have to chase them.
我们就像Sam和Callen养的拉布拉多寻物犬
We're like Sam and Callen's Labrador Retrievers.
这已经 我想到了
And it's... you know what it is?
这已经开始变成 争论之骨头
It's starting to become a bone of contention.
什么是争论之骨头
What's a bone of contention?
就是会导致争吵
It's like the catalyst and subsequent subject
不断升级的催化剂
of a continuous argument.
不 不 这个我懂 我是说
No, no, I know that. What I'm saying is, like,
我什么不是 争论之石
why isn't it a stone of contention
或者 火上浇油 什么的
or a fiery coal of contention, or just something, you know...
您俩闭嘴行吗
Would you two please shut up?
你好啊
How you doing?
Hector在家吗
Hector home?
Hector Leyva
Hector Leyva?
Nada
Nada?
我们是联邦探员
We're federal agents. Federales
就像 移♥民♥和海关执法局
Kind like ICE.
收起你那架子 我可是美国公民
Don't patronize me. I'm an American citizen.
我英语说的比你们俩还溜
And I probably speak English better than you two.
我只是不想和你们二位 专门针对有色人种的
I just choose not to converse with the storm troopers
法♥西♥斯♥政♥权♥派来的走狗交谈
of a fascist regime that marginalizes people of color.
其实我很希望
You know, I actually wish
他们让我们穿上风暴步兵(星球大战里的步兵)的制♥服♥
they'd let us wear storm trooper outfits.
比如 你穿着那种盔甲肯定很帅
I mean, you would look amazing in storm trooper armor.
就像变形金刚似的
Kind of like a Transformer.
现在 是时候邀请我们进去转转了
This is where you invite us in to take a look around.
我为什么要这么做
And why would I do that?
否则我就开始核实你的身份
Well, the alternative is that we start asking for identification,
然后和通缉信息进行交叉比对
which we cross-reference with outstanding warrants,
希望你们没有贩毒 倒卖♥♥军♥火♥什么的
and hopefully, none of you are holding or packing.
所以 你已经当我是贩了毒
So, being profiled as drug-using
又持枪的罪犯了 不是吗
gun-toting criminals, huh?
录下这些执法人员的无端骚扰
Record this law enforcement harassment.
Hector 有人来找你了
Yo, Hector. You got company.
我们进来了
We're in.
什么鬼
What the hell, man?
我洗个澡不行吗
I'm taking a bath here.
尽管你不必宣誓 但我仍然希望
Although you are not under oath, I still expect you
你能尽可能如实陈述 Beale先生
to tell the truth to the best of your ability, Mr. Beale.
你不用让我用吐真剂
You do not need to give me Veritaserum.
这个是 从
It's, uh, from, you know,
当斯内普博士
remember when-when Professor Snape
威胁哈利 波特的时候 呃
was threatening Harry Potter and it was, uh...
是火焰杯 那是一部非常流行的
It's The Goblet of Fire. It's a very popular...
试着放松 Eric
Just try and relax, Eric.
你不用 不用为我担心 副主任Dawg
Don't you, don't you worry about me, Deputy Dawg.
我
I'm..
我 很好 我特
I'm ch... I'm cool. I'm s...
特别好 我
I'm sup-super chill. I'm...
2017年3月19日
March 19, 2017.
你对一辆SUV开火
You discharged a firearm at an SUV
导致两人死亡
that resulted in the deaths of two people.
- Rogers 你穿这一身 准备去哪 - 嗨
- Where are you going with this, Rogers? - Hi.
我想知道为什么
I would like to know why...
我想知道为什么一个技术操作员
I'd like to know why a technical operator
会有权限操控武器
was in possession of an agency weapon.
这与你在这里的原因无关
This has nothing to do with why you're here.
我想知道为什么
I'm trying to understand why...
我只是 我想知道为什么
I'm try... I'm trying to understand why...
我正在努力了解Beale先生在该机构中的角色
I'm trying to understand Mr. Beale's role within the agency,
特别是 在这个办公室
in this office, specifically.
我当时正在执行任务
I was on assignment.
Henrietta Lange给你的任务
An assignment given to you by Henrietta Lange?
是的
Yes.
但你不是探员
But you're not a special agent?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表