你的手♥机♥被毁了
that your phone was obliterated,
我不会相信你的
I would not believe you.
哦 上帝 你知道吗
Oh, God, you know what?
虽然很痛苦
It really pains me to say this,
但我不得不说 今天和Sydney待在一起的这一天还蛮有趣的
but it was kind of fun hanging out with Sydney today.
哦 不 我想她可能是个很酷的人
Oh, no, I think she might be cool.
嗯哼
Hmm.
- 家族遗传 - 别这么说
- Must run in the family. - Stop it.
过来抱抱
Come here, come here.
Rogers
Rogers!
你来了 你想喝什么
You made it. What are you drinking?
- 呃 霞多丽葡萄酒 - 哦
- Uh, chardonnay. - Oh.
现在趴体才算是正式开始
Now the party's getting started.
嗯 我收到了你的邀请
Well, I received your invitation
而我觉得我不出席那就太没有礼貌了
and thought it would be rude of me to not show up.
嗯 我们很高兴你来了
Well, we are glad that you did,
因为我们想说你现在是我们中的一员了
because we wanted to say that you are one of us now.
而我们很抱歉
And we're sorry
如果我们曾经没能这么对你 哈
if we ever treated you any differently, huh?
接受你的道歉
Apology accepted.
我只是很高兴所有人都安全了 案子也结束了
I'm just glad everybody's safe, the case is closed,
Andre的罪名被洗清了 那个硬盘
Andre's name is cleared and that hard drive is
被送回了它应该在的地方
back where it belongs.
那Kang准将呢
What about Commodore Kang?
哦 那个人♥渣♥完蛋了
Oh, that bitch is going down.
敬Roger
To Rogers.
敬Roger
To Rogers.
我要为此干杯
I'll drink to that.
欢迎加入这个团队
Welcome to the team.
你太善良了 真的
You are too kind. Really.
但是Callen探员 你知道你不能用你的魅力
But, Agent Callen, you know you can't charm your way
逃脱掉你的评估 对吗
out of your review.
敬Roger
To Rogers.
来吧
There we go.
Lyft 打车应用 来福车
棚车少年 经典少儿读物
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表