然后你还可以拽着我再走一遍大沙漠
you can drag me through the desert again.
你造我们应该干什么吗 租一辆蒸汽拖车
You know what we should do? We should just rent an Airstream
然后每个国家公园跑一趟
and then just hit up all the national parks.
听着不错
That sounds fun.
- 是吧 - 但不是蜜月该做的事儿呀
- Hmm? - Just not honeymoon-worthy.
我觉得我们应该让老天帮我们选一个
I think we need to take this decision out of our hands.
哦是吗 这你咋整啊
Oh, yeah? How do you plan on doing that?
我们拿纸写下七个大洲的名字
I think we write down the name of all seven continents,
然后扔进帽子里抽一个
we put it into a hat and then we pull one out
抽着哪儿就去哪儿
and whatever that says we commit to it.
那我们要抽到南极洲可咋办
What if we get something like Antarctica?
虽然人家跟冰岛差不过只是缺了些维京人博物馆
I mean, it's like Iceland but without the cool Viking museums.
我们可以去抱抱企鹅啊
We can go hug penguins.
- 耶真开心 - Kens Deeks
- Fun. - Kens, Deeks.
- 咋啦 - Torres老公
- Yes? - So, the husband's
去波士顿是去了个麻省理工学院的研讨会
trip to Boston was for a conference
他是个加州理工学院的
- at MIT. - He's a professor
天体物理教授
of astrophysics at Caltech.
霍够高级的
Wow, he fancy.
抱歉打扰了 她醒了
Excuse me, she's waking up.
- 好消息 - 是啊
- Great news. - Yeah.
Val 他们是NCIS的
Val, these are the folks from NCIS.
你好 我是Kensi Blye
Hi, I'm Kensi Blye.
我是Marty Deeks 你感觉怎么样
Marty Deeks. How you feeling?
还可以
Fine.
- 但脑袋巨疼 -
- Except a headache the size of Texas. - Yeah,
我敢肯定 你有印象自己晕倒了吗
I'm sure. Are you aware that you fainted?
有
Yeah.
我还听说
And I heard about
他们在我脑袋上缝了十二针
the 12 stitches in my attic.
我能回家了吗
Can we please go home?
实在抱歉 他们想再留你观察一段时间
Unfortunately, they want to, uh, observe you for a bit.
我没事儿 我不需要待在这里
I'm fine. I-I don't need to be here.
我去找下大夫
Let me find your doctor.
我们有几个问题想问你
Uh, we just have a few more questions for you.
你晕倒之前
So, before you fainted,
- 你什么感觉 - 难受的要死
how were you feeling? Like crap.
那里有
There was this...
尖锐的声音
high-pitched noise...
但是好像没有人听见
but nobody else seemed to hear it.
然后
And then...
房♥间就开始转
the room was spinning and...
我就什么都不知道了 醒来就在这里了
I don't know, I woke up here.
过去一个星期 在家 你说你还有
This past week, at home, y-you said you had
其他症状
other symptoms.
那是什么
What is that?
什么
What's what?
Torres中校 Torres中校
Commander Torres? Commander Torres?
Kens
Kens.
她癫痫发作了吗 Torres指挥官
Is she having a seizure? Commander Torres?
- 嘿 医生 我需要一些帮助 - Torres中校
- Hey, doc, I need some help in here. - Commander Torres.
你能听见我说话吗
Can you hear me?
Torres中校
Commander Torres.
Eric 汇报情况
Ready for an update, Eric.
嗯 医院发生的事情可能是
Um, the incident at the hospital could be a progression
她颅脑损伤的并发症 所以她要进行一次头部CT复查
of her head injury, so she's going in for a repeat head CT.
那栋楼怎么样
What about the building?
没有可疑的租户或企业
Well, no suspicious tenants or businesses,
但是如果会议室受到过袭击
but if there were attacks on the conference room and
现在又是医院 那就意味着歹徒是移♥动♥的
now at the hospital, that means that the bad guys are mobile.
我们不确定是不是真的遭到攻击
We're not completely sure this was a real attack.
内耳感染也会引起耳鸣
An inner ear infection could cause ringing,
- 恶心 眩晕 - 是的
- nausea, vertigo. - Yeah,
但微波也是如此
but so can microwaves.
脉冲无线电频率
Pulsed radiofrequencies,
如果脉冲足够强 会对神经细胞造成氧化应激
if strong enough, can cause oxidative stress
真实的生理变化
to nerve cells, actual physiologic changes.
在Havana 他们都听到了一些东西
In Havana, they all heard something.
是 他们在捂上耳朵之后
Right, and they still heard
还能听到
the sounds after they covered their ears.
这就是所谓的弗雷效应 或者叫
It's called the Frey effect, or MAE--
微波听觉效应
microwave auditory effect.
我想我们应该把监测仪器送到医院
I'm thinking we send monitors to the hospital.
如果袭击再次发生 我们就能抓住它
If there's another attack, we can catch it.
这是个好计划
That's a good plan.
- 监控摄像有什么发现吗 - 有
- Any luck with the security cameras? - Yeah, I just
我刚给你发了一张你窗外
sent you a shot of the parking structure roof
停车场屋顶的照片
outside your window,
Torres昏倒后的即时照片
right after Torres fainted.
你能把微波武器装进车里吗
Can you fit a microwave weapon into a car?
可以 如果有足够的空间
If there's enough space.
我们有一堆SUV 小型货车
Well, we got a bunch of SUVs, minivans...
可能是他们中的任何一个
And it could be any one of them.
从CT那里回来了
Back from CT?
是啊 一切都好
Yeah, everything's good.
但那不是我妻子
Except that's not my wife.
呃 我们把她从窗户移开了
Uh, we've moved her away from the window.
一位特别探员将陪在你妻子身边
That is a special agent who will be in her bed, active
进行有效巡逻
and walking around.
我们只是试图诱导另一次袭击
We're just trying to bait another attack.
我在哪里可以找到Valerie
Where can I find Valerie?
209房♥间
Uh, she's in room 209.
但在你离开之前 我有一个可能听起来奇怪而且
But before you go, I have a question which may sound odd
不太可能的问题 但是一些研究人员认为
and unlikely, but some researchers think
这些症状可能是心理上的
that these symptoms could be psychological.
那太可笑了
That's ridiculous.
她是否谈到过工作压力过大
Has she talked about maybe having more stress at work?
不 她总是能游刃有余
No. She always handles it.
家庭生活怎么样 有孩子吗
What about home life? Kids?
我们的女儿是哈佛大学的一名大三学生
O-Our daughter's a junior at Harvard,
我昨天晚上去看她表演
I just got to see her in a play last night.
有压力的话 剩下我俩个空巢老人也好的多了
If anything, there's less stress now with an empty nest.
- 当然 好的 谢谢 - 好
- Of course, okay, thanks. - All right.
你知道在哪里找我
You know where to find me.
好的 谢谢
Yeah, thank you.
好吧 我只是想说
All right, I'm just gonna say it:
以他的物理学背景
with his background in physics,
也许他就是这一切的幕后黑手
maybe he's the person behind all this.
你觉得他会伤害自己老婆
You think he wants to hurt his own wife?
我意思是 你想想 家里的袭击是
I mean, think about it. The attacks at home
直到他离开才开始的 对吧
didn't start until he left town, right? And then
今天他离开房♥间的时候 她又被袭击了 Boom
today he leaves the room and she gets hit again. Boom.
我是说 拜托 他在这个教授有终身教职
I mean, come on, he's a tenured college professor
有一个完美的家庭
with a perfect family.
最亮的光有最黑的影
Brightest lights have the darkest shadows.
另外 从另一方面来说 他经常旅行
Well, also, on the flip side, he travels a lot.
老婆就可能在和别人约会
She could be seeing someone else.
可能是她的前男友 寻求报复
Maybe it's her ex, seeking revenge.
哇 你肯定看了太多
Wow, you have definitely been watching
肥皂剧了
too many telenovelas.
帮助我辅♥导♥一下西班牙语
Helps me keep my Spanish.
好吧 如果有什么可疑的话
Well, if there is something fishy going on,
我只知道坏人不会主动跳出来
I know just the meerkats to dig up the dirt.
当Torres中校下班时 谁负责后勤工作
While Commander Torres is off duty who's overseeing logistics?
主管军官会要求值更官Purdue负责
The C.O. Gave that to C.W.O. Purdue.
军械官
The ordnance officer?
我被分派到他手下辅助他
And I've been assigned to assist him.
好的 我们要求加强安全戒备
Okay. We requested an increase in security at the bunkers.
好的 我会确保这一切实现
Uh, okay. I'll make sure that happens.
你看到任何不寻常的活动 告诉我们
You see any more unusual activity, you let us know.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表