Welcome to Hollywood.
那么 呃 你们觉得我们要面对的是什么情况 《黑道好莱坞》的情节
So, uh, what do you think we're dealing with here, Get Shorty?
好吧 这么说 我们要么是在
Okay, so, we're either dealing
对付一场有组织犯罪家族的冲突 或者
with an organized crime family conflict or...
Kirkin和他的演员朋友合谋演了这一整场戏
Kirkin set this whole thing up with his actor friends.
好吧 现在问题是 为什么他会这么干
Okay. Now, why would he do that?
哦 我的天哪
Oh, my God.
等等 真的吗
Wait, really?
呃 伙计们 我不太懂你们在说什么
Uh, guys, I'm not following here.
Kirkin想要Deeks去救他
Kirkin wants Deeks to rescue him.
这简直太荒谬了
That is ridiculous.
或者说有一点小浪漫呢
Or slightly romantic.
你准备怎么应付这件事
How do you want to play this?
好吧 我想我们还有时间去 呃 拜访一下那位Paulie Pliers
Well, I guess we got time to, uh, go by Paulie Pliers'.
如果Kirkin和他躲在一起 那么我们就知道这件事是个骗局了
And if Kirkin is hiding out with him, we'll know it's a hoax.
如果他不在呢
And if he's not?
我们就让FBI来处理这件事
We'll let the FBI run with it.
你管好你那摊子事
You take care of your stuff.
我们会搞定的
We got this.
好吧 我简直要犯心脏病了
Okay. I'm gonna have a heart attack.
我像爱我自己的孩子一样爱你
I love you like you're my own kid,
但是你不能继续这么干了
but you can't keep going off like this.
这不是我们做事的方式
It's not how we operate.
Paul Baroni
Paul Baroni?
你们有事吗
I'm sorry,
就这么粗鲁的打断别人谈话 你们谁啊
you just rudely interrupt people. Where you're from?
嗯 因为我们是给政♥府♥干活的
Yeah, 'cause we're from the Feds.
- 联邦探员 - 哈
- Federal agents. - Huh.
哪个部门的 联邦服务员局
With who, the Federal Bureau of Waiters?
这吐糟不错
That's pretty good.
但不是 我们是NCIS的
No. Actually, NCIS.
Anatoli Kirkin在哪
Where's Anatoli Kirkin?
他是谁
Who is he?
他是本地一个俄♥罗♥斯♥犯罪团伙的老大
He's a local Russian mob boss.
我看起来像俄♥罗♥斯♥人吗
Do I look like a Russian?
不 你不像
No, you don't.
但是几个小时前 他被扔进了
But he was just tossed into the trunk of your car
你车的后备箱
a couple hours ago.
呵 那就奇了怪了
Huh. Well, strangely enough,
我的车昨天晚上被偷了
my car was stolen last night.
我今天早上刚报的警
I reported it to the LAPD this morning.
嗯
Mm.
我以为只是想出去兜风玩的小孩干的
Thought it was probably just some joyriding kids.
20分钟前 我的朋友在几个街区外找到了我的车
My guys found it 20 minutes ago, a few blocks away.
20分钟前我们在几个街区外找到了Baroni先生的车
We found Mr. Baroni's car a few blocks from here 20 minutes ago.
别在我眼前晃 坐下
Get out of my face. Sit down.
让你的人坐下
Tell your man, sit down.
如果你不能自己坐下 那我就帮帮你
If you don't sit down on your own, I'll help you do it.
你不会想这样的 没事的Tony
You don't want to do that. It's okay, Tony.
坐下吧
Sit down.
没关系的 Tony 坐下吧
It's okay. Sit down, Tony.
别
Don't.
非得穿着这身衣服打一架吗
Had to get in a fight in your good clothes, huh?
我的代理人完全愿意配合你们的调查
My client is willing to cooperate fully
但条件是要对他的侄子Anthony DeBartolo从宽处理
in exchange for leniency on his nephew, Anthony DeBartolo.
他刚刚袭击了一名联邦探员
He assaulted a federal agent.
- 嗯 - 你们要是把他抓进去
- Mm. - You put that kid inside,
他出来以后就会成一个祸害
he's gonna come out a monster.
强制性的愤怒情绪管理治疗
Mandatory anger management and therapy,
外加缓刑六个月
plus six months' tethered probation.
上帝保佑
God bless.
设想一下 Kirkin先生现在在他的团伙内部
Imagine a scenario where Mr. Kirkin is having
有一些私人的问题
personal issues within his organization.
假设他想出来一个办法
Then imagine he comes up with a plan
通过绑♥架♥他自己 来排除异己
to out his dissidents by staging his own kidnapping.
他的突然消失
His sudden absence
无疑会在那些
would ostensibly lead those planning
一直策划夺权的人
a hostile takeover to...
之间挑起争端
fight for control
如此这样
and, in doing so,
就能发现有二心的人
reveal themselves.
太 不可思议
Un-freaking-believable.
相反
On the contrary.
这很有说服力
It was very believable.
不就把你们骗到了
Fooled you, didn't it?
我的朋友 这
That, my friends,
就叫演技
is called acting.
影帝 现在Kirkin在哪
Where's Kirkin now, De Niro?
我们是否在如何处理Baroni侄子上达成了一致
Do we have a deal on Mr. Baroni's nephew?
只有我们找到Kirkin才能验证这么妙的计划是不是出自他手
Only if we find Kirkin and he collaborates this wondrous tale.
你信他吗
You believe him?
他想保护他的侄子
He wants to protect his nephew.
- 我在找我的儿子 - 不 妈
- I'm looking for my son. - No, Mo...
妈啊 在这
Mom! In here!
对不起
Sorry.
那些连环杀手是谁
Who are the serial killers?
这没有连环杀手
Not serial killers.
对 没错
Yeah. Right.
20块钱赌那两个坏蛋的浴缸里
20 bucks says Banjo Eyes in there has body parts
就有尸块
in his bathtub.
还有 你们这些人总是会打架啊
And what is with you guys and all the fighting
枪战啊 就不能坐下来
and shooting? Can't you just talk
- 和罪犯好好聊聊 - 妈呀
- to a perp anymore? - Mom,
你到底能不能把他的衬衫补好
can you fix his shirt or not?
如果我不能的话 我来这还有什么意义
Not much point in my coming here if I couldn't, is there?
请别让我后悔
Please don't make me regret this.
神探科伦坡 破了
Columbo... solved...
上百件案子
hundreds of cases.
但是人家
The man...
从来连枪都不带
never even carried a gun.
- 嗷 - 噢 别动
- Ow! - Oh, stop moving.
我没动
I'm not moving.
我发誓
I swear to God,
如果因为你们几个傻小子让我在婚礼上迟到
if you dumb bunnies make me late for this wedding,
我就把你们全都缝上 你们知道我想缝哪
I'm gonna sew all your you-know-whats shut.
我去找人和Kirkin验证一下
I'm gonna have someone check with Kirkin
Pliers的话
to verify Pliers' story.
他们会接手这件事
They can take over from here.
衣服脱了
Take off your shirt.
你不用的
You don't have to...
神呐
Oh!
我真的太抱歉了
I am so sorry.
这是我刚才
Is that where I...
没关系 我没事 我
I'm okay. I'm okay. I...
不 你在流血 亲爱的 我真
No, you're bleeding, honey. I'm so...
妈 别再摸了 哦
Mom! Stop touching Sam. Oh...
这个人受伤了
The man's wounded.
我没事 真的没事
I'm fine. I'm fine.
就是嘛
I'll say.
行了
Okay!
哦 今天将成为我最难忘的一天
Oh, this might be my favorite day ever.
- 有人看见我的睫毛膏了吗 - 咳咳
- Did somebody take my lashes? - Mm-mm.
女士们 有请我们的新娘出场
Ladies, may I present the bride.
哦 天
Oh, my...
哦 Kensi
- Oh, Kensi! - Oh, my!
啊 我的天啊
Oh, my God.
啊
Oh...
我的天
Oh, my God.
你看起来
You look
- 太漂亮了 - 真的吗
- so beautiful. - Really?
振作起来 Mandy 你让每个人都哭了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表