你的帮手已经在路上了
But help is on the way.
是谁啊
Well, uh, who is it?
- 因为如果是Fang的话 - 不是
- 'Cause, uh, if it's Fang, I'm... - No.
让我看看 三 二 一
Let's see, three, two, one.
来啦
And...
你一定是Eric吧
You must be Eric.
啊 是啊 你是Jasmine Garcia 对吧
Uh, yeah, you're, uh, Jasmine Garcia, right?
现在是NCIS特别探员Jasmine Garcia
Now NCIS Special Agent Jasmine Garcia.
- 圣地亚哥分部的 - 哦
- Out of the San Diego office. - Oh.
你俩别打架哈
Play nice, you two.
拜 Hetty
Bye, Hetty.
那啥 很高兴认识你 啊 那是Nell的
Well, it's nice to meet you. Oh, that's-that's Nell's.
你最好别
You shouldn't probably...
你在对比忠诚号♥的监控视频
You're matching Allegiance security footage
和船员个人信息吗
to personnel records?
是啊 你咋 咋知道的
Uh, yeah. How did, how did you know that?
Hetty为了让我赶紧上手
Hetty got me access to Ops so I'd be ready to roll
- 我刚到 她就给我指挥部的访问权了 - 是嘛
when I got here. - Oh.
- 我一直在观察你 - 真的
- I've been watching you. - Really?
是啊 我可以给你加个速
Oh, yeah. I can speed this up.
我在直升机上的时候做了个小程序
Wrote a little app on the helo
它可以扫描视频文件
that scans video footage looking
查找两只眼睛都冲向镜头的画面
for full faces with two eyes
拉近脸部细节
pointed at the camera, pulls the face,
然后再把画面扔进面部扫描软件
then dumps them into facial rec and starts matching them
拿它们和个人信息对比
with personnel records.
呃 成吧 所以 呃
Uh, okay, so, um...
这是 这是我
this is, this is my...
你的啥
What?
这 这是 是我的特别
Well, this-this is, this is my special...
啥特别
Special what?
这是我的特别行动中心
This is my special Ops.
是我特殊的特别行动中心
It's my very special Ops.
如果我没记错的话 这是纳税人出钱建的
Last I heard, the taxpayers paid for it,
另外 我们还得赶紧找到
and we've got to find a covert operative
航母上的间谍 这可不是什么令人愉悦的消息
on a U.S. Aircraft carrier, which is super bad news
我可分分钟会气炸的哟
that really ticks my anger box.
你可不想看到我气炸
You don't want to see me angry.
不 我 不想
No, I-- no, I don't.
所以说工作可比保护你缺乏安全感的小心灵更重要啊
So this really needs to take priority over your little insecurities 'cause that's what they are.
缺乏安全感哈
Insecurities, right?
呃 也许吧
Uh, I guess.
就是说 这次调查需要全身心投入
Yeah, this investigation requires
所以可不可以把你的小情绪缓缓
your full brain power right now, so squash down those feelings.
缓缓
Squashing.
Olivia 之前跟忠诚号♥上的间谍
Olivia... was communicating with operatives on the Allegiance
通过网上游戏将加密信息发送到了舰上
using coded messages sent to the ship via the online game,
所以我觉得我们应该
so I think that we should...
我做的软件可以搞定
My app's got it covered.
先做面部识别 然后对比所有水兵的名字
Facial rec then runs the names against
和在忠诚号♥电脑室玩儿维京血战这游戏的人
all the seamen that played Viking War Blood in the USS Allegiance's computer room.
哇
Whoa.
我们的第一个幸运儿
And we have our first winner.
探员Callen和Hanna
Agents Callen, Hanna.
Garcia
Garcia.
看见你可真高兴
You're a sight for sore eyes.
等下 你们是朋友吗
Wait, you-you guys are friends?
他俩是我的良师
They're my mentors,
说服我来做探员的
convinced me to become an agent.
而且酒量不好 我把他俩全给喝趴了
Lightweights. Drank them both under the table.
我们有嫌疑人
We have a person of interest.
Lee被谋杀时他在附近
He was in the vicinity when Lee was murdered and one
然后还是个有玩MMORPG的水手
of the sailors playing the MMORPG game.
- 对 他的名字是 - 他叫
- Yeah, his name is, uh... - His name is...
Vincent Davis中士
...Petty Officer Second Class Vincent Davis.
不错 谢谢了
Good work. Thanks.
你特想说他名字是吧 挺可爱的啊
You wanted to say the name. That's cute.
收收情绪 国♥家♥安♥全♥掌握在你手里
Squash them down. National security's at stake.
一起去抓坏蛋吧
Let's catch some bad guys.
最后通告 最后通告
Last call, last call.
所有没在岗的工程师和甲板工作人员
All engineering and deck division not on watch
来食堂吃饭 来食堂吃饭
fall in for chow, fall in for chow.
他在那儿呢
There he is.
- 跑了 - 最烦他们这样了
- We got a runner. - I hate when they do that.
NCIS 让路
NCIS, gangway!
让路
Gangway!
水手 你想跑哪儿去啊 你可是在船上
Where you running to, sailor? You're on a ship.
他们总是会跑的
They always run.
为什么
Why?
宇宙级谜题
Mystery of the universe.
好吧 Davis中士
Okay, Petty Officer Davis
婜了个美国女人 Holly Davis
is married to an American, Holly Davis.
然后Davis用了娘家姓
Davis took his wife's surname.
他结婚前姓Shishani
His pre-married name is Shishani.
他想隐瞒自己是车♥臣♥人的身份
He wanted to hide that he was Chechen.
这与Olivia Baird两口子的套路一致
It follows the same pattern as Olivia Baird and her husband.
追查一下Davis
Track Davis's movements
在Lee被杀前后时干了什么
just before and just after Lee was killed.
好的
You got it.
我们得知道他的任务
We need to know what his mission was.
如果他是为情报而来
If it was intelligence, I'll have to track
我得调查他能接触的程度
what information he had access to, and, uh,
要是他想的是进行恐怖袭击
if it was a terrorist act against this carrier...
那可能已经在酝酿了
Something could already be in play.
不管怎样 要是你们不介意的话
In which case, I would like to observe his interrogation,
我想要在旁观察审问
if it's all right with the both of you because
因为要是船上会发生袭击的话 我得了解此事
if it is an attack against my ship, I need to know.
没问题
Of course.
你先出去吧
Stand down.
解释一下你为什么要跑
Explain why you were running.
我不认识这人
I don't know this guy.
他带着威胁的气势向我走来
He was moving towards me in a threatening way.
船上有5000名男女 你全都认识
There's 5,000 men and women on this ship, you know all of them?
不
No.
那你为什么觉得受威胁了
Then why'd you feel threatened?
直觉
It was just a vibe.
听着 随舰探员刚刚被杀
Look, the agent afloat was just murdered.
所有人都很惊恐
Everybody's scared.
为什么你觉得有人想杀你
Why do you think someone would want to kill you?
我认识
Look, I knew
NCIS特别探员Lee
NCIS Special Agent Lee.
你认识他 你们是朋友
You knew him? You were friends?
我们有过几次对话 他是个好人
We talked a few times. He was a good guy.
我们知道你是车♥臣♥人
We know you're Chechen,
穆♥斯♥林♥
Muslim.
所以呢
So?
你为什么改名
Why'd you change your name?
因为可免受像现在这种骚扰
Maybe to avoid harassment like this.
当穆♥斯♥林♥有罪吗
Is it a crime to be Muslim now?
我很自豪自己是穆♥斯♥林♥
I'm Muslim and proud of it.
而且这不是原罪
And there's no crime in it.
但如果你为别国或其他组织
But if you're an operative for another country
充当密探 那就是犯罪了
or an organization, that is a crime.
终身监禁级
Carries a life sentence.
更不用说杀了NCIS探员
Not to mention murdering an NCIS agent.
我没有杀Lee 你疯了吗
I didn't murder Lee. What, are you crazy?
你以为我是车♥臣♥派的间谍
You think I'm a Chechen spy?
有很多这种人 是吧
There's a lot of those, huh?
不是车♥臣♥间谍 我想的是ISIS的
Not a Chechen spy. ISIS, maybe.
好了 我受够了 我要请律师
Okay, I'm done now. I need a lawyer.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表