Which is significant because...
- 因为Nell不喜欢甜甜圈 - 什么
- Because Nell hates donuts. - What?
是的 她称它们是甜点世界的渣滓
Yeah. She calls them the dregs of the dessert world.
听起来有点儿刺耳啊
That seems a little harsh.
Deeks 我认识和深爱的Penelope Jones
Deeks, the Penelope Jones I know and love
是绝不会自己去甜甜圈店的
would never go to a donut shop on her own volition.
你最后一次和她联♥系♥是什么时候
When's the last time you talked to her?
她八点二十九的时候发过短♥信♥给我
She texted me at 8:29.
- 说了什么 - 写着
- What does it say? - It says
"迟到"
"Running late,"
还有个感叹号♥
with an exclamation point.
呀 我们告诉Rogers吧
Yikes. Should we tell Rogers?
不 我不想让她惹麻烦
No, I-I don't want to get her in trouble.
好的 我会帮你的
Okay, I'll help you out.
- 你帮我 谢谢 - 当然帮你
- You will? Thank you. - Of course I will.
Rogers 有急事 但听着
Rogers, something came up. But listen,
我们还没完 我们"一会儿见"
this is not good-bye. This is "I'll see you soon."
- 我会带他回来的 - 好吧
- I'll bring him right back. - Okay.
过得如何
How you doing?
- 很好 谢谢关心 - Callen探员
- Pretty well, thank you. - Agent Callen.
哦
Oh.
Hanna探员 Blye探员 海军罪案调查处的
Agent Hanna, Agent Blye, we're from NCIS.
找我什么事情
Well, how can I help you?
我们正在调查一起昨晚发生在
We are investigating a crime that may have taken place
你的一套公♥寓♥里的案件
in one of your suites last night.
嘿 能小声点儿吗
Hey, can you keep your voices down, please?
这是租♥房♥♥交易处
This is a renter's market.
怎么 你想把我赶出这行儿吗
What, are you trying to drive me out of business?
看情况 你准备帮我们吗
Depends. You gonna help us out?
我现在能告诉你们的就是昨晚没人闯入
Well, I can tell you now that no one broke in here last night.
你好吗 先生 祝你开心每一天
How you doing, sir? Have a good day!
这儿有安保摄像吗
You got any security cameras?
我一直想装来着
Well, they were on my wish list,
但是 圣诞老人认为我太淘气了
but, uh, Santa thought I was too naughty.
不准再那么做了
Do not do that again.
哦 我还以为我们
Oh. I thought we had a...
别 你想错了
No. You thought wrong.
昨晚这里有人
Was anyone working this desk
- 值班吗 - 没有 先生
- through the night? - No, sir.
没有 晚上六点以后就没人了
No. No one is here past 6:00 p.M.
那这里下班以后人们怎么进来
Well, how do people access the building after hours?
每个员工都有一个匹配的钥匙卡
Well, each employee is assigned a unique keycard.
好极了 我们能看一下
Great. Can we see the log
下班之后每个人进出的日志记录吗
of everyone that came in and out after hours?
好的
Okay.
Deeks
It's Deeks.
嘿 开着扬声器呢
Hey, you're on loudspeaker.
我和Eric调查了Andre Martinez海军上尉
Eric and I looked into Lieutenant Andre Martinez,
失踪的那个工程师
the missing engineer.
发现什么了吗
You find anything good?
是的 多达十万美元
Yep. To the tune of $100,000
今早被存进他的银行账户
deposited into his bank account this morning.
很可疑 是吧
Suspicious. Right?
能追踪到存款源头吗
Can you trace that deposit?
额 我正在努力 额 嘿 伙计们
Uh, I'm trying. Uh, hey, guys,
额 顺便说一下
uh, just a totally random side note,
我在想 你们是否 你们是否
I'm just wondering if you-- I-if you guys,
额 碰巧 额 联♥系♥上Nell了 因为 额
um, had any luck, uh, getting in touch with Nell, 'cause, uh,
Deeks似乎很担心她
Deeks seems to be pretty worried about her.
没错 我 他刚刚说的
Yeah, I'm-- what was-- what he said.
- 我担 担心她 - 嗯哼
- I was w-worried about her. - Mm-hmm.
我确信会有一个非常好的解释
I am sure there's a perfectly good explanation
针对她为何迟到的
as to why she is late.
没 没错 不 不 真的
Y-Yeah, no, no, totally.
我也是那么 那么不断告诉Deeks的
That's, that's what I keep telling Deeks.
嘿 伙计们 回头打给你们
Hey, guys, we'll call you back.
实际上
Well, actually,
昨晚这里很安静
it was very quiet here last night.
过下班点之后只有两个人用了钥匙卡
Only two people used their keycard after hours.
好吧 实际上是同一个人
You know, it's actually the same person.
早上三点十四一次
one is at 3:14 a.M.
另一次是早上四点四十七
and another time at 4:47 a.M.
有名字吗
You got a name?
有的 是Andre Martinez 有用吗
Yeah, it was an Andre Martinez. Does that help at all?
是的 有用
Yes, it does.
- 我能看看吗 - 这是
- Can I see that? - This is...
- 谢谢 - 你要拿走吗
- Thank you. - You're taking it?
我们会送回来的
We'll get it back to you.
我还没答应呢
I didn't give an affirmative.
好吧
Okay.
我们需要Eric给Andre Martinez侧写
We need Eric to profile Andre Martinez.
- 他正做着呢 - 那他做完的话
- He's working on it. - Then when he's done with that...
他会找你的 我们懂
He's gonna find him. We know.
也就是说 Callen 轮到你了
Which means: Callen, you're up.
我们现在
We're in the middle
正在办案呢
of a case right now.
你我都清楚调查有间歇的
You and I both know that there is a lull in the investigation.
你在等新信息 好开展
You are waiting for information to come in so it can inform
下一步行动 我喜欢利用间歇时间
your next move and I'd like to take advantage.
沙发那见 会很有趣的
Meet me at the couches. It'll be fun.
这就去
Can't wait.
嘿 有多糟糕
Hey. How bad was it?
还可以
Not bad.
难以置信
Incredible.
那么 难以置信地糟糕
So, incredibly bad.
我不知道该怎么说
I don't know how to explain it.
糟糕到你都不知道该怎么形容了
So bad you can't find the words.
如果要我说的话
If I have one piece of advice,
享受那个时候的每一分钟
it's to savor every minute of that hour,
因为那个人是个天才
because that man is a gift.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
我感觉好极了
I feel great.
伙计们 来看看这个
Guys, I need to show you something.
上楼
Upstairs.
哦 抱歉 Rogers
Oh. Sorry there, Rogers.
使命召唤咯
Duty calls.
什么事
What's going on?
Beale
Beale.
她没有约会
She didn't have an appointment.
除非是和他约会
Unless the appointment was with him.
要是那样的话 就为我开创了
And if that's the case, that opens an entirely different
迄今为止我才意识到的
realm of possibilities that I haven't
一个完全不同的可能王国
even considered until this very moment.
- Beale - 嗯
- Beale. - Yeah?
说人话
English.
刚才更像是表演 说明不了情况
It's more of a show, not tell situation.
好吧
Okay.
我们为什么要看Nell的照片
Why are we looking at a photo of Nell?
还有Sydney
And Sydney.
看起来挺不错的 她们相处的不错 好像
That's actually pretty cute. They're getting along, kind of.
我还以为你在调查Andre Martinez
I thought you were investigating Andre Martinez.
这就是我想告诉你们的 照片里和Nell一起的家伙
That's what I'm trying to tell you. The guy in the picture with Nell
就是Andre Martinez
is Andre Martinez.
什么
What?
这张照片是什么时候照的
When was this picture taken?
三小时前
Three hours ago.
我不知道他们现在在哪儿
And I have no idea where they are now.
这儿太恶心了
This is gross.
来这儿干嘛
Why are we here?
因为我一直在躲安保摄像头
Because I've been avoiding security cameras
交通摄像头和卫星摄像头
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表